It’s not that hard to find an opportunity to make money online, considering there are a lot of them out there.
There are thousands of websites all offering various ways and opportunities for you to make money using only your laptop or computer and an internet connection.
With so many opportunities available, the challenge becomes choosing the right one for you. A lot of these opportunities are just a scam or a big waste of time since the potential to earn is not that great.
To help you decide which ones are legit, we review money-making opportunities and identify which ones are legit and which ones are a scam.
For this review, we’ll talk about a website called OneSpace. It’s a site that offers an opportunity for people to make money as a freelancer doing various jobs.
The amount of money you can earn is hard to gauge as it will depend greatly on the kind of work that you will do. Short and easy tasks don’t pay a lot, while tasks that are more difficult will pay more.
But is OneSpace really a legitimate opportunity to make money or is it a scam to avoid?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
OneSpace is A Legit Opportunity To Make Money
OneSpace, formerly known as Crowdsource, is a site that connects freelancers to businesses or individuals that are in need of them.
As a freelancer, you get paid for every job that you are able to complete. The amount of money you will earn is greatly dependent on the kind of work that you will do.
Based on what I’ve seen so far, I can say that this opportunity is very much legitimate. The site does offer an opportunity for you to make money doing various freelance jobs.
There is little to no issue at all when it comes to the site paying its freelancers. There are however some issues that I found with this site.
The first issue is that some of the available jobs has very low pay. There’s also issue with the limited number of jobs available.
I’ll discuss these issues in more detail as we progress further in this review of OneSpace.
- How This Crazy Experiment Turned Into $10,000 Per Month Income
- 43 Legitimate Ways To Make Money From Home – Guaranteed
Who Uses OneSpace?
OneSpace is designed for two groups of people with one being businesses and individuals in need of freelancers to do various jobs for them.
The other group are people who are looking for an opportunity to make money online. For businesses and individuals, the site offers an opportunity to connect them to freelancers.
This allows them to outsource some of the small tasks that they won’t be able to accomplish themselves. The company will quote them a fee, which already includes the freelancer’s rate and the fee they are charging.
OneSpace will also help you break down a project into smaller sections so each section can be completed faster by a freelancer that is an expert on the subject.
For people, the site offers an opportunity to make money doing various freelance jobs. You will just search for the job that you are able to complete, apply for it, complete it, then get paid.
The amount of money you can earn will depend greatly on the kind of freelance job that you work on. Becoming a member is free and simple to do so. You will be required to pass a qualification test to determine your skills.
In the next section, I’ll discuss in more detail the application process, as well as how you can make money with OneSpace.
How Do You Make Money with OneSpace?
OneSpace offers only one way to make money and that is by becoming one of their freelancers. The site has a variety of freelancing jobs available for you to choose from.
As a freelancer, you get paid for every job that you complete. The amount of money you can earn will depend greatly on the kind of job you complete.
To begin, you need to first apply to be a freelancer in OneSpace. The application process is simple, you just need to click Apply Now on the website to start the process.
You’ll need to provide your name, email, LinkedIn URL, and home address. After that, you will have to choose the position you are applying for. The site has the following positions available:
- Image and Graphic Designer
- English and International Transcriptionist
- Small Business and Accounting Writer
- Small Business and Accounting Editor
After selecting your position, next, you will select the type of services that you provide. The available includes writing, marketing, editing, design, quality assurance, survey, and more.
Just select all that apply to you. Once you’re done, the next step is to select the languages that you speak and write fluently. After that, you select the categories that you are interested in and just verify if you have a PayPal account.
You will also be required to provide a copy of your Resume or CV. After completing all of the required details and connecting your PayPal, the last step is to undergo a qualification test.
The test will determine your field of expertise. Once you pass, you can access the different jobs that are available on the site.
Once you are inside the freelancer’s area, you can search for any available jobs for you. The site will list all of the available jobs they have that fits your credentials.
OneSpace helps the clients to break down the project into different categories, in this way you don’t have to be knowledgeable about everything when you become a part of a project.
The amount of money you can earn will depend on the project that you will be a part of. Small tasks pay low, usually less than a dollar, while more challenging tasks pay a bit higher.
Writing gigs are paid on a per word basis. The site doesn’t really offer any details on how much you can expect to make as a writer. But research shows that the site usually pays $0.02 to $0.035 per word.
Payments are given via PayPal and there’s no need to request for a withdrawal. Payments will be sent to your PayPal account within 24 to 48 hours after you have completed and submitted your work.
As mentioned above, I do have some issues with this opportunity. My first issue is that a lot of the jobs available on the site pay low.
Yes, there are some that pay well, but there are also a lot that pay low, so don’t expect that this opportunity can replace your day job.
Another issue with OneSpace is that available jobs are limited. There have been some complaints from freelancers that there are only limited jobs available to them.
Of course, not everyone experienced this, as job availability is also dependent on your profile and if the company has a matching opportunity.
You can take more qualifying tests to increase the number of jobs that can become available to you. Just remember that you need to pass them.
What I Like about OneSpace
Now that we know more about OneSpace and what it offers, it’s time to discuss what I like about this opportunity.
- The first thing that I like about OneSpace is that they have a variety of different freelance jobs available. This means that you can choose the job that you want and don’t just have to stick with one, especially if you are a well-rounded freelancer.
- I also like that OneSpace helps their client to break down the project into smaller tasks. In this way, freelancers won’t have to always be well-rounded to participate in a project. They can concentrate only on the task that they are good at.
- I also like that OneSpace doesn’t have any fixed schedule for their freelancers. Your schedule to work will basically be up to you and you can just work when you feel like it.
- I also like that OneSpace doesn’t have a minimum withdrawal requirement or a schedule when it comes to the payment. The site will send your money within 24 to 48 hours after you have completed and submitted your work.
- It’s also good that applying to be a freelancer for OneSpace is simple and free to do so. The site is also available worldwide, as long as PayPal is supported.
What I Dislike about OneSpace
Of course, not everything is well with OneSpace, as there are also several things about this opportunity that I don’t really like.
- The first thing that I didn’t like about OneSpace is that a lot of the available work they have pays low. Yes, these are just small tasks that you can complete in about 5 minutes. But it would be better if the site could at least increase the pay or increase the availability of jobs that pay more.
- I also don’t like that jobs are limited in OneSpace. There have been a lot of complaints from freelancers that the available jobs are limited. There are a lot more slow days than busy days with OneSpace. Now, the available jobs are usually dependent on your credentials so you can take more qualifying tests to have access to other available jobs.
- Another thing that I don’t like with OneSpace is that it only pays via PayPal. This means that you will have to have a PayPal account first before you are able to apply to be a freelancer. This also means that if you live in a country where PayPal is not supported you can’t become their freelancer.
Do I Recommend OneSpace?
After learning more about OneSpace and what it can really bring to the table, I can say that this is an opportunity that is worth checking out.
Though the pay is low for some jobs and the availability of opportunities are limited, I feel that being a freelancer for them is still a good opportunity for a side hustle.
Besides, the flexibility of the schedule will make it possible for you to do this during your free hours to earn some income.
Just remember not to expect to earn a big amount of money here or quit your day job. The amount of money you can earn will likely just be good enough as a supplement to your main source of income.
If getting rich or quitting your day job is your goal, then the opportunity that OneSpace offers is not for you.