If you think passive income can only be done through investing in stocks, bonds, real estate, etc., then you’d better think again. There are actually online opportunities that offer passive income.
One such opportunity is being offered by the Panel app, where it allows you to earn income passively by just installing it on your mobile device.
Now this kind of opportunity won’t really make you rich or give you a decent income. For this app, you can likely expect to earn $5 to $10 a month. But is this really a legitimate opportunity or just a scam?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
The Panel App is a Legit Passive Income Opportunity
The Panel app is a loyalty program that allows you to earn points, which you can exchange for different rewards. You don’t really need to do anything special to earn, as installing the app will already do that.
You just need to turn on your location and internet connection and the app will do the rest. Based on what Panel provides and on my initial impression of the app, I can say that it is a legitimate opportunity.
The app delivers on its promise of allowing you to earn points passively just by installing it and leaving your internet and location on.
There has also been little issue with the Panel app not delivering the rewards to its members once they have enough points to redeem for prizes.
It’s easy and simple to become a member of Panel app, you just need to download the app, register and you’re all set to go. It is not available worldwide, though, so not everyone will be able to join it.
As for the low monthly earnings, you will see in this review why you can only expect to earn $5 to $10 a month with this app.
- How This Crazy Experiment Turned Into $10,000 Per Month Income
- 43 Legitimate Ways To Make Money From Home – Guaranteed
Who is the Panel App For?
The Panel App is made for two groups of people with one of the groups being businesses, advertisers, and market researchers looking for more information about consumers.
The other group are people like you who are looking for ways to make some money online. For businesses and advertisers, the Panel app provides them with an opportunity to get more information about consumers.
Once the app is installed, members would just need to connect their device to the internet and keep their location on to allow Panel to collect data.
Locations-based surveys will also be sent to the members, depending on their current location to help gather more data.
This data can help businesses learn more about the behavior of people, their preferences, where they normally go, and so on. The information can help them improve the products and services that they are offering.
For people like you, the Panel app provides you with a way to earn without the need to actually do anything. You just need to install the app and let it run in the background and you will already earn.
You will be paid in points, which you can redeem for great prizes, once you have earned enough. It’s simple to become a member of Panel app and it is free as well.
As for the $5 to $10 monthly earnings, you will see why I say that is what you will be getting a month with this app as we continue further with this review.
How Do You Earn with the Panel App?
The Panel app offers several ways to earn, but the main way is to install the app and keep your location and internet turned on. You will earn points, which you can redeem for great prizes.
The first thing that you need to do is to download the app and register. It is easy and free to do so, so you won’t have to worry about paying for anything.
You will need to be at least 13 years old and reside in their supported countries such as the U.S., UK, Canada, and Australia. The app is available for both iOS and Android devices.
Once you have downloaded and installed the app, you just need to connect your device to the internet and keep its location on. If you do this, the app will pay you in points daily.
It’s not mentioned on their site or in reviews how many points you can receive by just keeping the app running in the background. But a lot of reviews are saying that you really won’t earn much from it.
You will probably be earning only a few points a day with this app, which is not much, considering the high point requirement to cash out.
However, it seems like the Panel app will give you points based on how far you travel. There’s no need to travel far to start earning points, but the farther you travel the more points you will earn.
Aside from earning passive income, you can also earn points for answering surveys. The app has two types of surveys, the location-based survey, and general survey.
The location-based surveys are the most common surveys you will get, but it will take one to two weeks of keeping the app running before you start getting them.
The surveys you will receive will be based on where you live, where you work, and the places that you have visited. The more you travel and visit different locations, the more surveys you are likely to get.
The points you can earn here will depend on the kind of survey Panel will be sending you. The Panel app also has a referral program, where you can earn 10% of the earnings that your referrals make.
The company also has App and social media events, where you can participate in and earn more points. The Panel app usually lists these events ahead of time, so you might want to check out the app from time to time.
So what will you do with the points you’ve earned? You can redeem it for prizes like gift cards from Amazon, VISA, Starbucks, and more.
The minimum amount of points you will need is 1000, which is equivalent to $1 Amazon gift card. The app used to offer PayPal redemption, but the closest you can get for cash is a VISA gift card.
You can also use the points you earned and join sweepstakes. You have a chance to win $5, $10, or $25 gift cards. It will cost you 5 to 25 points to join the sweepstakes, but there’s no guarantee you will win.
The more entries you have, the higher your chances of winning.
What I Liked about the Panel App
Now that we know more about the Panel app and how it works, it is time to talk about the things I liked that the app provides you.
- The first good thing about the Panel app is that it provides you with an opportunity to earn passively. You really don’t need to do anything to earn something with this app, as simply installing it, connecting to the internet, and turning your location on will allow you to earn points. It won’t be much, but since you’re not doing anything, it’s a big plus.
- I also like that the Panel app also has other opportunities available to earn more points. Usually, opportunities like this only provide passive income. But with Panel, they also have other opportunities to earn, like answering surveys, referring people, and participating in events. This makes it easier for people to earn more points and redeem it for rewards.
- It is easy and free to join the Panel app, so you won’t have to worry about paying for anything to join or a monthly membership fee.
What I Didn’t Like about the Panel App
As appealing as the opportunity that Panel app provides, there are also some things I didn’t like about it, which I’ll discuss here.
- The first thing that I didn’t like about the Panel app is that it removed the option to redeem your points for cash via PayPal. The closest you can redeem your points for cash is via a VISA gift card. There’s nothing wrong with getting gift cards, but I still prefer to earn cash.
- Another thing that I dislike is that there are possible privacy concerns here as the Panel app is tracking your location and possibly your activities on the net. So if you’re not comfortable with an app knowing where you are at all times, then this might not be an opportunity for you.
- The opportunity that Panel app provides is also low income, as you will only get to earn close to $20 a month and that is provided you are able to refer people to join.
- It’s not available worldwide, which also limits the number of people you can refer to the app since it is only available in 4 countries.
Is the Panel App to be Recommended?
After learning more about the Panel app, I can say that it is an opportunity that I don’t really recommend, but you’re open to trying it.
The reason I don’t recommend the app is due to the privacy concern. Giving the app access to your location, and possibly, your internet activities could be dangerous.
You also won’t be paid much for providing that much access to your device, which is why I’m not really recommending it. However, if privacy isn’t much of a concern to you, you are welcome to try out the app.
It does have good upsides, like earning passive income by installing the app and earning from referrals, as well as answering surveys.
Just don’t expect to earn much from this app. Since you will only be earning a few points a day passively, you can expect to get only $5 to $10 worth of gift cards.
If you have referrals, you can increase that to $20 per month. With the privacy concern and the low-income potential, I just don’t see any reason to recommend it.