Answering surveys is one of the most common opportunities you can find online when it comes to making money.
There are a lot of websites out there that offer surveys as their main, or at least, one of the opportunities they have to make money.
Now, these survey sites are usually only available for people who are at least 18-years-old. Some sites accept members as young as 16-years-old, and there are a few sites that allow teens as young as 13.
There are, however, a few rare sites that provide opportunities for kids to make money online. These sites allow kids as young as 6-years-old to become a member of the site to make money.
The guardian or parent will be the one to do the registering and child can start participating. One such site is called Panelpolls.
It is a site providing families and adults an opportunity to make money answering surveys or participating in certain activities.
The site will pay in points, which you can withdraw for cash or redeem for gift cards once you reached the minimum requirement to withdraw.
It seems possible to earn about $10 to $20 a month with this opportunity. But is Panelpolls really the legit cool site that they claim to be? Or are they just another scam that you should avoid?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
Panelpolls is a Legitimate Opportunity To Make Money
Panelpolls is an online panel that provides opportunities for families and adults to make money just for answering surveys or participating in other market research activities.
The site pays in points for each activity that you or any of your family members can complete. The points you earn can be withdrawn for cash or redeemed for gift cards.
The beauty about this site is that they are allowing kids as young as 6-years-old to participate in the activities that they are conducting.
You also won’t have to worry about safety as Panelpolls is a member of the kidSAFE Seal Program. From the looks of it and the positive feedback I’m seeing, I can say that this is a legitimate opportunity.
The site does provide opportunities for kids and adults alike to make money for answering surveys or participating in different activities.
There have also been little to no complaints at all when it comes to the payment, so you know the site does pay. It has also received a lot of positive feedback from users, so there’s no denying their legitimacy.
Though the site is legitimate and has positive reviews, there are still some issues with it. For one, becoming a member is not that easy.
Another issue is that the site’s income potential is not that high, especially if you are not living in certain areas. I’ll be discussing these issues in more details as we progress further in this review of Panepolls.
Who Uses Panelpolls?
The Panelpolls website is designed to be used by two types of people with one being businesses and organizations who are looking to gather data and information to help improve their products and services.
The other type are people like you who are looking for opportunities to make money online.
For businesses and organizations, the site offers an opportunity to get opinions and information from a wide range of people.
Panelpolls can conduct surveys or other market research activities to help gather the needed information. The beauty of this site is that they allow kids as young as 6-years-old to participate.
This means that organizations will also be able to know what kids are thinking about and what they feel about certain products or topics.
For people like you, the site offers an opportunity to make money just by participating in certain market research activities.
The site will pay you in points for each activity that you are able to complete. The points you earn can be withdrawn for cash or redeemed for gift cards once the minimum number of points needed is reached.
It is simple and free to register since the site’s registration form only requires the usual personal details that survey sites ask for.
You just need to be a U.S. resident to register and have kids ages 2 to 17-year-old living in your house. The issue here is that getting accepted is the hard part since Panelpolls is a pretty exclusive community.
In the next section, I’ll discuss in more detail the registration process, as well as the different opportunities they have to earn points.
How Do You Make Money with Panelpolls?
Panelpolls offer several market research opportunities to make money, but the main opportunity they have is answering surveys.
They will pay you in points for each activity that you complete and the points you earn can be withdrawn for cash or redeemed for gift cards.
To start earning, you would first need to become a member of Panelpolls. Now, registering to be a member is simple and free to do so, it’s the getting accepted part that is the challenge.
The site is open to kids 6 to 17-years-old and adults 18 to 24-years-old. Older adults can also register, provided they have kids 2 to 17-years-old living in their household. Only U.S. residents are allowed to register.
Registering is simple since the site will only require your name, contact details, and email address. But being accepted is the hard part, as the site doesn’t just accept anyone to join them.
There are really no criteria that Panelpolls is looking for when it comes to accepting or rejecting new members. The site just says they want the membership to be restricted to keep the panel size small.
This allows the existing members to have a better experience and rewards on the site. If you are lucky enough to get accepted, the site offers several opportunities to make money.
So there’s really nothing you can do here, except to hope that the site accepts your registration to become a member.
It’s important to note that the site will email you study invites based on the profile that you and your household has provided. So the frequency of the study you will get will be based on that.
The first opportunity to earn is answering surveys, where you can earn 1,000 to 5,000 points for each completed survey.
Aside from answering surveys, the site also allows you to earn by watching commercials, portions of TV shows and movies. You can also earn by rating online games and websites.
Both opportunities can allow you to earn 5,000 to 10,000 points. If you like testing new games, the site can also invite you to be a Beta Tester of games, mobile apps, and more.
You can earn up to 10,000 points for this activity. Panelpolls also has online communities where you can possibly earn up to 15,000 points if you join and become an active participant.
All in all, you can likely earn 10,000 to 20,000 points a month (or $10 to $15) if you and your household are really an active participant on the website.
This is not really an enticing income potential, especially if your goal is to become rich or replace your day job. But it’s still decent earnings if you are just looking for consistent extra income.
However, if you live in Los Angeles or New York, the site also has in-person focus group discussions that you can participate in.
The studies can pay about $75 to $200 after you have completed them. So you can really earn serious money here if you live in these areas.
So how do you redeem the points you earned? You are given 2 options, with one option being to redeem your points for an Amazon gift card. You will only need 10,000 points, which equals $10.
You can also choose to withdraw your points for cash via PayPal or check. You just need at least 20,000 points, which equals $20.
What I Liked about Panelpolls
After learning more about Panelpolls and what they are offering, it’s time to discuss what I liked about this opportunity.
- The first thing that I liked about Panelpolls is that the opportunity is available to kids as young as 6-years-old. I consider this a good thing because it allows parents to teach their children the value of money and hard work at an early age. This may not matter much to others, but I consider it valuable that you can teach your kids these important things at a young age. This will help them tremendously when they grow up.
- I also like that Panelpolls offer several opportunities for you to earn points and not just answering surveys. It’s always a good thing when a survey site offers their members other opportunities to earn instead of just focusing on surveys. In this way, you will have more than one opportunity to increase your earnings and reach the minimum requirement to cash out faster.
- I also consider it a good thing that Panelpolls provide options when it comes to the rewards. Though there are a lot of people who like to get paid in cash, there are also some people who prefer to get gift cards instead. So it’s a good thing that Panelpolls provides both options.
- I also like that the minimum withdrawal option is not that high compared to other survey sites. You will only need at least 10,000 points or $10 to be able to redeem your earnings. And with the activities that Panelpolls provide, it’s possible to withdraw at least once a month.
What I Disliked about Panelpolls
As appealing as this all sounds, there are also things that I didn’t like about Panelpolls that I’ll discuss here.
- The first thing that I didn’t like about Panelpolls is that becoming a member is not really up to you. Registering to become a member is easy and simple as the site only requires the basic personal details that survey sites usually ask for. The hard part is actually getting accepted, as the site is a bit strict with this. They don’t really provide much information on the criteria for there choices. They will just be looking at the details you submit and see if you are someone they will need for their panels. If you qualify, you can become a member. If not, you’ll just have to try again in the future.
- I also didn’t like that the income opportunity in Panelpolls is low for people who are not living in New York or Los Angeles. You can only expect to earn $10 to $20 a month, at most with this site. Reaching the $20 mark will even require a bit of luck, so there’s really no reason to expect you to earn a lot. But if you do live in New York or Los Angeles, you can have access to the site’s in-person study, where you get a chance to earn about $75 to $200.
Do I Recommend Panelpolls?
Now that we know more about Panelpolls and what they are bringing to the table, I can say that this opportunity is worth trying out, especially if you are able to become a member.
Though the income potential is not that great and becoming a member is hard, these 2 things are the only negative I can find on the site.
There are more positives than negatives with this opportunity, which is why I recommend you try them out if you are lucky enough to be accepted.
Just don’t expect to become rich here, especially if you don’t live in New York or Los Angeles.