If you’re a big fan of trivia questions, then this opportunity might be something that you’d be happy with. It’s an opportunity to earn by just answering trivia questions.
The opportunity is provided by the Perk Pop Quiz app. It will pay you in points for answering trivia questions, which you can use to redeem for prizes.
As for how much you will earn, it won’t be big. You can likely expect to get $1 to $3 a month with this app. But is this really a legit app to earn from just answering trivia or a scam?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
Perk Pop Quiz is a Legit Opportunity that Pays for Answering Trivia Questions
The Perk Pop Quiz is a mobile app designed by the Perk company, which specializes in providing a mobile rewards program. It is one of the many apps and programs the company has.
This mobile app rewards users with points for answering trivia questions. The points can then be redeemed for rewards, like cash, gift cards, and more.
Based on what the Perk Pop Quiz promises and on my initial impression of the app, I can say that it is a legitimate opportunity that will pay you for answering trivia questions.
So far, the app delivers on its promise of paying you in points. You will get points for answering a series of trivia questions and watching ads. If you answer the questions correctly you also get bonus points.
Perk Pop Quiz also delivers the rewards that you redeemed the points for. It is also easy and free to join the app, so there’s no risk on your part.
When it comes to the small earnings, you will see, as we continue further with this review, why you can only earn $1 to $3 per month with this opportunity.
Who Uses Perk Pop Quiz?
The Perk Pop Quiz app is designed for two groups of people with one being businesses and advertisers who want to increase the reach of their advertisements.
The other group are people like you who are looking for ways to make money online and who are fond of answering trivia questions.
The mobile app places an ad after each trivia question, so members will really have to see the ad before they move on to the next question.
Members also can’t disable the ads, since it is required to earn bonus points for answering the trivia correctly.
For people like you, Perk Pop Quiz offers an opportunity to earn just by answering trivia questions.
You will just need to view the ads after each question to earn bonus points for answering the question correctly. You still get to earn points, even if you don’t answer correctly, as long as you view the ads.
It is also easy and free to join Perk Pop Quiz. You will only need to download the app, which is available for both iOS and Android devices, and register.
How Do You Earn with the Perk Pop Quiz App?
The main way to make some money with the Perk Pop Quiz app is by answering trivia questions correctly and watching ads. You get to earn points, which you can redeem for various rewards.
The app has a variety of trivia questions, that come from more than 400 categories, for you to answer. The categories include popular shows, movie quotes or matching the song lyrics, word scramble, and more.
Once you have made the choice of the category, you will be given a set of 5 questions to answer. You will have a total of 10 seconds to answer each question and having the timer run out will result in a wrong answer.
Now after answering trivia questions, an ad will be shown that you need to view before going to the next question. The ad will last about 30 seconds or less.
Now you can turn off the video ads, but doing so will prevent you from earning anything at all. Now you will earn 1 point for watching all the ads and not getting any correct answers from the trivia.
If you get 1 correct answer, you get an additional 1 point. Answering 3 trivia questions correctly will give you an additional 2 points while answering 4 questions correctly will give you 3 bonus points.
Correctly answering all 5 questions will earn you a total of 5 points. Based on the ads that you will need to watch and the time allotted per questions, you can likely finish everything in less than 3 minutes.
The Perk Pop Quiz app has a lightning mode, which will lessen the time you have to answer the question. Instead of 10 seconds, you will only have 5 seconds to answer the trivia.
This speeds up the amount of time you will need to spend to complete a set of 5 questions plus the ads. From less than 3 minutes, you will likely be done with a set in just 2 minutes or even less.
The good thing about this app is that it will continue to run quizzes even if you are not able to answer anything. Having the timer run out will only result in a wrong answer, but you still get to earn.
So if you accidentally leave it running, it still earns you points passively, as it will continue to show quizzes and ads.
You can also earn additional points for challenging your friends in trivia games and beating them. You will likely earn about 3 bonus points for winning.
The points you earn can be redeemed for rewards, such as cash, Bitcoin, or gift cards. The minimum amount you can redeem it for is $1, to be paid via PayPal, which is equivalent to 1250 points.
A $1 Amazon gift card will only cost you 1000 points, which is the best value you can get for the points you have earned.
Aside from answering trivia questions, you can also earn money when you refer friends to sign up for the Perk Pop Quiz or other Perk apps. The company will pay you $0.50 for getting people to sign up.
As a member of Perk, the app will also earn you tokens together with the points. The tokens will allow you to enter daily sweepstakes for a chance to earn prizes of up to $50.
This is something that all Perk apps offer, so regardless of whether you are using the Pop Quiz app or other Perk apps, you get to earn tokens when you earn points as well.
If you are already a member of Perk, then you will just need to download the app, whether on the Google Play Store or Apple App Store and start answering the trivia questions.
If you are not yet a member of Perk, then you will need to register through the app. You can register via Facebook or provide your name, email, and a password. Registering is free to do so.
What I Liked about the Perk Pop Quiz App
Now that we know more about the Perk Pop Quiz app and how it works, it is time to discuss what I liked about the app.
- The first thing that I liked about the Perk Pop Quiz app is that you don’t need to answer the trivia questions correctly to earn points. This app will basically pay you to just view ads, as correct answers will only earn you bonus points. So even if you are not good with trivia questions, you can still earn points.
- I also like that the Perk Pop Quiz app provides you with a way to earn passively. Since you can still earn just by viewing ads, having the app run, even if you are not doing anything, will result in you earning points.
- It’s also a good thing that the Perk Pop Quiz app provides different options to redeem your rewards, including cash. This is a good thing since a lot of people would still prefer to get paid in cash instead of gift cards.
What I Didn’t Like about the Perk Pop Quiz App
Of course, there are also things that I didn’t like about the Perk Pop Quiz app, which I will discuss here.
- The first thing that I didn’t like about the Perk Pop Quiz app is that its income potential is very low. Assuming you will play the app for 1 hour and you get an average of 3 points per set of trivia, you will likely earn a total of only $0.09 during that duration. If you’re really good and you earn 5 points per set of trivia, your earnings will jump up to $0.15 per hour, which is really low for an hour of your time.
- I also didn’t like that there’s really no other way for you to earn more points with this app, except for answering all the trivia questions correctly. This means that you will really need to spend a long time on this app to earn more points.
- It’s also a bad thing that the minimum requirement to redeem your points is at 1000 (1250 if you want to redeem for cash). This means that it will likely take you more than a week to earn just $1 on the Perk Pop Quiz app, provided you spend at least an hour playing it.
Do I Recommend the Perk Pop Quiz App?
After knowing more about the Perk Pop Quiz app and what it does, I won’t be recommending this app, especially if you are looking for opportunities to earn extra money.
The low-income potential of the app and high minimum cash out requirement doesn’t make it a good opportunity to make money.
It is likely that you will only earn $3 a month with this app and that is, provided, you spend at least an hour a day playing it. If you spend less than an hour, you will be lucky to even make $2 a month here.
The Perk Pop Quiz app will likely just be a waste of your time, especially if your main goal is to make some money. You are better off using that time with better opportunities.
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- Super Affiliate Machine: Is it Legit Or A Scam? We Review It - November 4, 2020
- 5 Financial Metrics to Keep your Business on Track as the World Emerges from COVID-19 - September 15, 2020
- A Complete Guide to Using Technical Indicators to Trade Cryptocurrencies - July 8, 2020