One of the most common ways to earn rewards online is downloading apps and using them. You will see a lot of opportunities like this online, promising to pay you for doing this task.
PocketFlip is one such app that is offering this opportunity. It will pay you in coins, which you can redeem for rewards, for downloading and using apps.
This opportunity, though, won’t really pay you much, as you can likely expect to earn about $5 worth of rewards here a month. But is this really a legit opportunity that pays or a scam?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
The PocketFlip App is a Legitimate Earning Opportunity that Pays
PocketFlip is a mobile app that is designed to reward you for completing various tasks found on the app. You will be paid in coins for completing the tasks and you can redeem the coins for various rewards.
From what I’ve seen so far, I can say that PocketFlip is a legitimate opportunity that will really pay you for downloading apps and completing tasks.
The app has, so far, delivered on its promise of paying in coins for completing the tasks found on the app. PocketFLip also provides its members with the rewards that they redeemed their coins for.
There has been little issue, so far, of delayed or missed payments. You also won’t need to pay for anything to register, so this lessens the risk of trying out this app.
When it comes the to the $5 worth of rewards per month, though, you will see, as we continue further with this review, why I say you won’t be earning a lot with this opportunity.
Who Uses the PocketFlip App?
The PocketFlip app is designed for two types of people with one being businesses and market researchers who are looking to increase the reach and usability of their apps.
The other group are people like you who are looking for opportunities to make some extra money online.
For businesses and researchers, the app provides an opportunity to increase the number of downloads and users of their apps.
Members of the app will be paid to do this, so this will likely increase the number of people downloading and using the app developed by businesses and researchers.
PocketFlip also allows them to conduct surveys, which can also help them gather more information about their target market.
For people like you, the app provides an opportunity to earn rewards doing simple tasks.
You will just need to download an app and use it for a while in order to earn coins. PocketFlip also offers other ways for you to earn more coins that can help you redeem it for rewards faster.
It is easy to be a member of PocketFlip, as you will only need to download the app, which is available for both iOS and Android devices.
How Do You Earn with the PocketFlip App?
There are a lot of ways to earn coins with the PocketFlip app, but the main way to do it is to download apps and use them. The coins you earn can be redeemed for a variety of rewards.
The main task that this app provides is downloading and using apps that the PocketFlip is promoting. There are a variety of apps that you can download, but most of them will be game apps.
Now, each app has a requirement that you will need to fulfill in order to earn coins. It’s not enough that you just download the app, you will also need to complete the required task.
Most of the requirements will only need you to use the app for 30 seconds or more. But some apps will likely require a more complex task like reaching a certain level with your character or finishing a certain stage.
You will be rewarded with coins for doing these tasks. Now, the number of coins you can receive will vary on the kind of task that you will need to complete with the app.
The simpler the task you complete, the less coins you will get, while the more complex the task the more coins you will get.
You will likely get to earn at least 70 coins for downloading and using the app. The highest you can probably get is at 500 coins or more.
Aside from downloading and using apps, you also get to earn coins for answering surveys. PocketFlip also has surveys that come from their clients to help them improve the products and services they offer.
You will be paid in coins for completing a survey. The number of coins you can earn will vary per survey and company, but you will likely earn 50 to 200 coins.
PocketFlip also has other tasks that you can complete to earn more coins. Some of the tasks will require you to go to a certain location and take pictures, while others can be as simple as viewing ads.
Each task will earn you coins and the number of coins you get will depend on the kind of task you will need to complete. The app also has a referral program, which allows you to earn 30% of what they make.
The app will be giving you a referral code after being a member for 30 minutes. Once you have a code, you can promote it and invite people to be a member. They will get 100 coins if they join with a code.
It’s easy and free to join the PocketFlip app which you can download on the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
Now, I’m not really sure if PocketFlip is available worldwide or not, as its rewards page only offers rewards for 8 countries, namely the U.S., the UK, Australia, Canada, Germany, Italy, France, and Spain.
It’s possible that the app can be downloaded worldwide but only people living in these countries can really use the app and redeem for rewards.
The tasks available and the kinds of rewards being offered also seem to depend on which country you reside in, with the U.S. and the UK getting more rewards than the other 6 countries.
The rewards that you can redeem for are gift cards from Amazon, iTunes, Google, PlayStation, Xbox Live, and Steam. The two countries offer all these rewards while other countries offer just 2 or 3 of these rewards.
The lowest reward you can redeem your coins for is a $5 Amazon gift card, which will need 4,400 coins in the U.S. Other countries will require more coins to avail of this reward.
What I Liked about the PocketFlip App
Now that we know more about the PocketFlip app and what it does, it is time to talk about the good things that the app offers.
- The first thing that I liked about the PocketFlip app is that it offers you a lot of ways to earn coins. Yes, the main way to earn coins with this opportunity is to download and use apps for a while. But it also offers you the ability to earn via completing surveys, doing other tasks, or referring your friends. This makes it faster for you to reach the minimum coin requirement to redeem it for prizes.
- I also like that PocketFlip has a decent number of offers available for you to complete. With the number of tasks the app provides, it’s possible to be able to redeem your coins for rewards once or twice in a month.
- It’s also good that it is free and easy to join the PocketFlip app. You won’t need to provide a lot of information when signing up or pay for registration or a monthly membership fee.
What I Didn’t Like about the PocketFlip App
Not everything is great and dandy with the PocketFlip app, though, as there are also things that I didn’t like about it.
- The first thing that I didn’t like about the PocketFlip app is that it doesn’t have an option to redeem your coins for cash. Nothing wrong with getting gift cards or other forms of reward, but I would still prefer to get paid in cash for the work that I have done.
- I also didn’t like that the PocketFlip app has a low-income potential. You won’t really be able to get a gift card of significant amount with this app per month unless you are good at getting people to sign up. Without the referral, you are lucky to even get $10 worth of gift cards.
- I also didn’t like that the rewards and tasks available seems to be based on your location. This means countries outside the U.S. and UK are likely to get fewer tasks available and have a limited choice with the rewards.
Is the PocketFlip App to be Recommended?
After learning more about the PocketFlip app and what it does, I don’t really recommend this opportunity to you, especially if your main goal is to earn a decent amount of money online.
The app doesn’t offer an option for you to redeem your earnings for cash. This alone will already go against your goal of earning extra money since you will only get gift cards here.
Another thing is that PocketFlip is only a low-income opportunity. With a minimum of 4,400 coins required to redeem for a $5 Amazon gift card, it is likely that you will only be able to do this once or twice a month.
Unless you’ll be able to refer a lot of people, the maximum amount you can get per month here is $10 worth of gift card, which is very low.
There have also been a lot of complaints lately about points not getting credited or that there are only a few tasks available. This convinces me more that you might be best to stay away from this app.
So if you want a money-making opportunity, then you’re better off looking elsewhere.
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- Super Affiliate Machine: Is it Legit Or A Scam? We Review It - November 4, 2020
- 5 Financial Metrics to Keep your Business on Track as the World Emerges from COVID-19 - September 15, 2020
- A Complete Guide to Using Technical Indicators to Trade Cryptocurrencies - July 8, 2020