When it comes to making money online, there isn’t a more common opportunity than answering surveys. There are thousands of websites out there that offer surveys as a way to make money.
The reason for this many survey sites is due to the fact that businesses and organizations are more than willing to spend money to learn what people are thinking about or their opinions about a particular topic.
These opinions help organizations make proper decisions to improve their respective businesses in order to attract more people.
The survey sites share a portion of their earnings to their members as a way to compensate them for sharing their information and opinions.
One such survey site that offers an opportunity to earn rewards is the Power of Opinions website. It will pay people in points for every survey that they are able to complete.
The points earned can be redeemed for vouchers or withdrawn for cash once you have reached the minimum cash out requirement.
The value of the rewards you can earn here will depend on several factors, but it seems possible to earn about £10 to £20 a month. But is Power of Opinions really a legit survey site or is it just another scam?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
- 1 Power of Opinions Surveys is a Legit Opportunity
- 2 Who Uses Power of Opinions Surveys?
- 3 How Do You Earn Rewards with Power of Opinions Surveys?
- 4 What I Liked about Power of Opinions Surveys
- 5 What I Didn’t Like about Power of Opinions Surveys
- 6 Do I Recommend Power of Opinions Surveys?
- 7 Related Content
Power of Opinions Surveys is a Legit Opportunity
Power of Opinions is an online panel that offers people an opportunity to make money online just for answering surveys.
The site will pay you in points for each survey that you are able to complete. The points you earn can be redeemed for vouchers or withdrawn for cash.
From the looks of it, the site seems to be a legitimate opportunity to earn rewards. Power of Opinions does provide surveys that will pay members in points for completing them.
The site has also been paying members the rewards they have earned properly with little issue. However, there are some complaints about this opportunity.
One of the complaints I saw comes from the site’s lack of available surveys and the site paying in e-checks if you cash out via PayPal.
I’ll be discussing these complaints in more detail as we progress further in this review. I’ll also discuss more the income potential of this opportunity.
Who Uses Power of Opinions Surveys?
The Power of Opinions website is designed for two groups of people with one being the businesses and organizations looking to gather data to improve the products and services they offer.
The other group are people like you who are looking for opportunities to earn some rewards online.
For organizations, the site provides an opportunity to get information and opinions from people. This is done via the surveys that the site is conducting. The surveys will allow organizations to learn what people are thinking about and what their opinions are about particular topics.
The data gathered can then be used to help businesses improve their offerings and attract more people.
For people, the site offers an opportunity to earn rewards just for participating in answering surveys.
The site will pay you in points for every survey that you are able to complete. The points you earn can be withdrawn for cash or redeemed for vouchers.
Becoming a member is easy and free to do so. The site says that membership is reserved only for UK residents, but people from other countries seem to have been able to register on the site.
In the next section, I’ll be discussing the registration in more details. I’ll also discuss the opportunities that the site offers for you to earn.
How Do You Earn Rewards with Power of Opinions Surveys?
The Power of Opinions Surveys site offers several opportunities to earn rewards, but the main opportunity they have is answering surveys.
The site will pay in points for each opportunity that you are able to complete. The points you earn can be redeemed for vouchers or withdrawn for cash once you have reached the minimum threshold.
To start earning rewards, you would first need to become a member of Power of Opinions. To do this, you just need to register on the site, which is free and easy to do so.
You will just need to complete several steps to become a member. Now, it is important that the email you use to register is also the email you use for PayPal. This will avoid complications when you withdraw the points you have earned via PayPal.
The site says that they only accept UK residents to be members. But people from different countries have been able to register on the site without a problem. So you could give it a try and see if you are able to register as well.
It is important to note that you should complete all the necessary data the site is asking for when you are registering, as they will use this as a basis for the kinds of surveys they will send you.
Once you are done registering you can start receiving survey invites. Now the points you can earn per survey will depend greatly on the length of the survey you get.
The longer the survey, the more points you are likely to get. You can expect to earn about 15 to 500 points per completed survey.
The site also mentioned in their FAQs page that they have focus group studies and incentives start at £25. But this is likely a rare occurrence as you can probably expect to get only 1 invite a year.
It is important to note that there’s a chance you can get screened out for a study. This usually happens if the study you are participating in has already reached the full limit of submissions.
Not being careful with your answers can also result in being screened out, as the site has a way to tell if you are reading the questions and answering properly.
Aside from studies, Power of Opinions also has a referral program. You can earn 5 points every time you refer a person to the website.
The only requirement to get paid is that the person you referred should participate in at least one survey. You can also earn 100 points for referring people to be part of certain panels.
The site has several different groups that they work with and if you know someone that can fit into that group, you will get 100 points if they join.
So how do you withdraw your points? The site has 3 reward redemption increment that you can take advantage of in order to redeem your points.
You can start redeeming for vouchers if you reach 1,000 points, which equals £10. The next increment will be 2,000 points or £20, and the last increment is 5,000 points or £50.
Power of Opinions has a variety of online and high street vouchers from popular brands to choose from. You can also withdraw your money via PayPal. You just need 1,056 points to withdraw £10.
The reason for this number of points is that the 56 points are what the site will use to pay for the 5.6% processing fee that PayPal charges.
Based on the availability of the surveys they have and the referral program, it is likely that the site will allow you to earn about £10 a month. Stretching it to £20 will require some luck.
Now, one of the main issues that people have with this site is the limited availability of the surveys. The complaint seems to come from people who are living outside the UK.
This means survey opportunities are limited if you are not a resident of the UK, which is something you should consider.
There has also been a complaint that the site paid the money in e-checks, which means you can’t withdraw it from your PayPal account after receiving it.
You need to wait about 5 business days for it to clear and see if it appear in your PayPal. There has only been one complaint about this, so this is likely an isolated case.
What I Liked about Power of Opinions Surveys
Now that we have learned more about what Power of Opinions is and what they are offering, it’s time to discuss what I liked about this opportunity.
- The first thing I liked about Power of Opinions is that the site offers more than one opportunity to earn. I always consider it a good thing when a site offers more than one way for their members to earn. This is because it doesn’t limit your ability to earn rewards on the site. If you rely only on surveys, then you are earning potential is limited to how many surveys you will be able to answer. But if you have other opportunities to earn, then you can continue earning even if there are no surveys coming your way.
- I also liked that Power of Opinions provides you with options when it comes to redeeming the points you have earned. There are some who get paid in cash, while some are happy getting gift vouchers. So it’s a good thing that the site offers both options and you just need to choose what you want to get.
- Another thing that I liked about Power of Opinions is that becoming a member is free and simple to do so. I always hate it when an opportunity has a complex or very long registration process, as this can take up a lot of time and effort. It’s also not a good sign when an opportunity demands money since there is now some financial risks on your part if you decide to join.
What I Didn’t Like about Power of Opinions Surveys
Of course, not everything is good with Power of Opinions, as there are also things that I didn’t like about this opportunity.
- The first thing that I didn’t like about Power of Opinions is that survey opportunities are scarce, especially if you don’t live in the UK. I get it that the site is supposed to be for UK residents only. But it would have been better if they also try to gather clients for people outside the UK since they made the site open to almost everyone.
- I’m also not a fan of Power of Opinions charging you with a transaction fee if you decide to withdraw your points via PayPal. I would have preferred it if the site just shoulders the transaction fee. Of course, this is just wishful thinking.
Do I Recommend Power of Opinions Surveys?
After learning what Power of Opinions is and what it can bring to the table, I can say that it is an opportunity that is worth checking out, especially if you live in the UK.
I don’t really recommend this opportunity for people who don’t live in the United Kingdom since the survey opportunities they will get will be very limited.
But if you do live in the UK, then you might want to check this site out and give it a try for yourself. It does have several upsides that can allow you to earn consistently.
Just remember not to expect to get rich with this site or that it can replace your day job. You can only expect to earn £10 a month with this site.
If you are looking to earn more, than Power of Opinions is not the website for you. It’s best if you try other opportunities out there.
- Norwex Opportunity Review
- Unilever Network Marketing Review
- Hempworx Review -make Money Selling Cbd Oils
- Nikken Magnets For Shoes
- How To Win Cash On Lucktastic
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- 3 Sites That Pay You to Recommend Company Or Product Names - October 4, 2021
- A List of Scam Websites - October 4, 2021
- What is BritishFx Funds? Discovering the Hidden Truth About What is BritishFx - October 4, 2021