When it comes to market research activities, conducting surveys is probably one of the first things that people will think of. But conducting surveys is not the only activity that market research companies provide.
They also have other services, and one of them is what we call product testing. This activity just requires people to test, use and review products that brands and businesses have.
The payment for this type of activity is the product itself, but some companies will also provide some sort of payment, aside from getting the product for free.
In this review, we’ll be talking about a website called Product Testing USA. It’s a site that provides an opportunity to test out various products.
You won’t get paid for testing and review the products, but you will get the product for free. Since the site doesn’t offer any form of reward, it’s hard to determine the value of what you will get here.
However, the site does have a lot of good products that you can potentially test and review, making this opportunity somewhat worth your while. But is Product Testing USA really a legit opportunity or just a scam?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
Product Testing USA is a Legitimate Opportunity to Get Free Products
Product Testing USA is a market research company that provides opportunities for you to get free products just for testing and reviewing them.
They feature a wide selection of product that you can choose to test and review. If you get accepted to participate, you will get the product for free and you get to keep it after testing and reviewing it.
Based on what I’ve seen so far, it seems that Product Testing USA is very much a legitimate opportunity to get free products.
You just need to register with the product that you want to review. Once you get chosen, the product will be sent to you for free and you get to keep it after you have submitted your review.
One of the main issues with this opportunity, though, is that getting chosen to be one of the reviewers of a product is not very easy.
You have to compete with thousands of other testers who want to review the products as well. You are likely to get more rejections than being accepted for the review.
As we progress further in this review, I’ll provide more details on how product testing works and what you will need to do.
Who Uses Product Testing USA?
The Product Testing USA website is designed to be used by two groups of people with one being businesses who are looking for opinions and information on how they can improve their products.
The other group are people like you who are willing to provide their opinions and reviews and are looking to get free products.
For businesses, the site gives them an opportunity to have their products tested and reviewed by people. They also don’t have to worry about getting biased reviews of their products.
This is because Product Testing USA doesn’t pay their testers any sort of rewards for doing the review. The only thing that testers will get is the product that will be tested.
For people like you, the website provides an opportunity to get free items without the need to spend any money or purchase anything.
All you need to do is to test and provide a review of the said product and you will get it for free. Becoming a tester is easy and free to do so, you just need to be a resident of the U.S., UK, or Australia.
In the next section, I’ll discuss in more detail how this works and what you will need to submit after you are done with the review.
How Do You Get Free Products from Product Testing USA?
Product Testing USA doesn’t have any opportunities for you to make money. What they do have are opportunities to get products for free.
The site has a variety of available products that you can get for free. All you have to do is to register to be a tester for that product and you will get it once you are chosen.
To start, you will first need to select a product that you want to test and then sign up. When you sign up, you can do so via Facebook or using your email and your full name.
After signing up, you will be required to answer a questionnaire and provide your phone number. The number is where the site will contact you during the review process.
Product Testing USA selects the testers at random, so there’s really no way for you to know ahead of time if you will be selected or not.
There’s also no way of you increasing the chances of getting accepted to be a tester. As mentioned earlier in this review, the main issue with this opportunity is getting accepted to be a product tester.
Since there are thousands of other members, it is likely that you will receive more rejections than acceptance. The good thing is that there’s no limit to how many products you can register for.
You can register to as many products as you want. Acceptance and rejection will be made via email, so you had better make sure the email you provide is the one you use regularly.
Aside from product review, Product Testing USA also provides an opportunity to do some mystery shopping or conduct a secret dining experience.
The process is similar, as you will need to register and once accepted you will also need to provide a review. You also won’t get paid here, as your payment will be the free item you will purchase or the free food.
Shoppers or diners are also chosen at random, so there’s no way of knowing ahead of time if you will get accepted or not.
I’m guessing, though, that if you provide good quality reviews that Product Testing USA and their clients like, your chances of getting chosen to do the review can possibly increase.
If you are accepted, the product will be mailed to your home address. You will have 7 days to complete the review of the product.
What you need to submit to Product Testing USA within 7 days are a 500-word review of the product, a video review that is at least 1-minute long, and photos of the product.
You can submit your review via mail or email. You can use DropBox or other sharing software when you are making a submission via email.
After completing the testing and review process, you can keep the product that the site sent you. If they like your review, they will even request that you share it in social media.
It is not known, though, what will happen if you fail to complete the review within the given time frame. You can request for an extension if there’s a need to do so.
What is Good about Product Testing USA
Now that we have learned more about Product Testing USA and what they are offering, it’s time to talk about what is good with this opportunity.
- The first good thing about Product Testing USA is that they have a wide selection of popular and branded items to choose from. There’s an opportunity for you to get a free gadget, video games, household items, appliances, and more. If you are lucky enough to get accepted for an item that you like, you get to keep it for free after providing the required review.
- It’s also good that Product Testing USA doen’t require you to test and review products that you don’t like. You have the freedom to choose the item that you would like to review, sign up for it, and wait to get accepted. If you are chosen, then you will get that product for free.
- I also consider it a good thing that Product Testing USA doesn’t provide a limit to how many product reviews you can sign up for. You just need to sign up for all of the products that you like, which is free to do so, and just wait for the website to contact you on whether you are chosen or not.
What is Bad about Product Testing USA
As appealing as the opportunity that Product Testing USA provides, there are also things that don’t like about this opportunity.
- The first bad thing about Product Testing USA is that there’s really no option for you to earn anything on the site other than free products. If your goal is to earn extra money, then this site is not for you. The site won’t pay you money or even gift cards for testing and reviewing products, being a mystery shopper, or secret diner. The freebies that you get will act as your compensation.
- I also consider it a bad thing that it is not very easy to get chosen to test and review an item in Product Testing USA. The site chooses its testers randomly, which means there’s really nothing you can do to increase your chances of getting accepted. It is possible that providing good quality reviews can increase your chances, but this has not been proven yet.
Is Product Testing USA to be Recommended?
After learning what Product Testing USA offers, I can say that it is an opportunity that I recommend to people who are looking to get well-known items for free.
The site has a lot of popular and well-known items available, which you can get for free if you are chosen to be a tester.
You will just need to spend some time reviewing the product, submit your report, and you get the item for free. But if your goal is to make money online, then this opportunity is not for you.
Product Testing USA doesn’t provide an option for people to make money on their website. The compensation that you will get for your time and efforts will be the free products.
So if money is what you’re hoping to get, then this opportunity is not for you.
Other Interesting Posts
- Is Mindmover Surveys A Scam?
- Is Mypoints A Scam?
- Is Opini Surveys A Scam?
- Is Myiyo A Scam?
- Is Opinionsquare Surveys A Scam?
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- Super Affiliate Machine: Is it Legit Or A Scam? We Review It - November 4, 2020
- 5 Financial Metrics to Keep your Business on Track as the World Emerges from COVID-19 - September 15, 2020
- A Complete Guide to Using Technical Indicators to Trade Cryptocurrencies - July 8, 2020