There are a lot of different opportunities available on the internet when it comes to making money online. There are various companies, websites, and apps out there all offering several ways to earn money.
Probably one of the most common opportunities that you will likely come across is making money answering surveys.
But like any other money-making opportunity out there, not all survey sites or apps are created equal. Some of them are good and legitimate opportunity to make money from, while others turn out to be a scam or waste of time.
To avoid wasting your time or going with an opportunity that will only scam you, we review money-making opportunities like survey sites or apps and recommend those that are legit and will not be a waste of time and effort.
In this review, we’ll look at a site called Qmee. It’s a website that offers you an opportunity to make money answering surveys.
It also has a mobile app so you can answer surveys even while you’re on the go. But answering surveys are not the only opportunity it offers, you can also make money doing searches and shopping.
The amount of money you can earn here will depend on your activity with the site. From the looks of it, you can likely earn about $5 to $10 a month with this opportunity.
But is Qmee really a legit way to make money or is it just a scam that you should avoid?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
Qmee is a Legit Opportunity that You Can Earn Money From
Qmee is a website that offers people an opportunity to make money answering surveys, doing searches online, or shopping.
You get paid in cash for each activity that you are able to complete. The cash you earn can be withdrawn anytime since the site doesn’t have a minimum cashout requirement.
Based on what I’ve seen so far, I can say that Qmee is a legitimate opportunity that will really allow you to make money.
There have been little to no complaints at all when it comes to getting paid and actually withdrawing the money. Of course, there are still some issues with this opportunity, starting with some concerns about your privacy.
Another issue with Qmee is that the surveys they offer have a high disqualification rate. I’ll discuss these issues in more detail as we progress further in this review of Qmee.
Who Uses Qmee?
Qmee is designed for two groups with one group being brands and businesses who are looking to gather data about people’s internet usage and their opinions on certain topics. The other group are people who are looking for opportunities to make some money online.
For brands and businesses, the site offers them an opportunity to gather information regarding people’s search activities.
One of Qmee’s earning activities is for members to allow the site to monitor their search activities. The site’s clients can then get access to the data collected and help them improve their businesses.
The site also has survey opportunities, allowing businesses to know what people think about a certain topic, product or service.
For people like you, the site offers an opportunity to make money in various ways. You can participate in answering surveys, or you can allow the site to monitor your search activities to earn money.
You can even earn money for doing some shopping online. It’s free and easy to be a member of Qmee. You just need to live in the U.S., UK, Canada, or Australia to register.
I’ll discuss the registration process in the next section, as well as how you can make money with this opportunity.
How Do You Make Money with Qmee?
Qmee offers several ways for you to make money. You can make money answering surveys, searching the internet, or doing online shopping.
You get paid for each activity that you do and the money you earn can be withdrawn anytime since the site doesn’t have any minimum withdrawal requirement.
To start earning, you first need to be a member. Now, signing up is easy and free to do so, you just need to visit their webpage at www.qmee.com, enter an email and a password of your choice and you are set.
You can also choose to sign up via your Facebook or Twitter account. It’s important to remember that only people living in the U.S., UK, Canada, and Australia can sign up.
The site says that they will soon expand to include more countries, so you can still leave your email and they will contact you once it is available in your country.
After signing up, you can already start earning. The first thing you should do is to download Qmee’s browser extension.
The site’s extension is available for Google Chrome, Firefox, and Opera. The extension, basically, enhances your web search experience.
Whenever you are searching for something on the internet, Qmee will provide suggested results, which will be placed on the left side of the screen.
For example, you searched for MacBook Air, Qmee will provide suggested stores where you can get the Macbook. Clicking on the suggested stores will earn you money.
It is important to note that you should be using only Google or Bing search engines when you do your search. Searching on websites such as Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Target, Best Buy, and JCPenney can also earn you money.
It’s also important to know that you cannot cheat the site and spam your search. Qmee will notice that and will likely prevent sending any ads your way since they know it’s not normal.
The amount of money you can earn won’t be a lot, usually around 10 cents to $1 per ad. It’s also worth noting that your demographics and the kind of searches you do will also affect your earnings.
Product-related searches usually allow you to make more money. This feature is also available on the Qmee app. So doing a search on your mobile using the app will also make you money.
Aside from searching, you can also make money answering surveys. Answering surveys are actually the main way to make money on the site since it is a survey site.
Now, the available surveys that the site offers come from third-party providers. This means that you are likely going to be taken to a different website to answer the survey.
Unfortunately, the surveys that the site offers have a high disqualification rate. This means you have to be patient when it comes to answering surveys since you will likely get disqualified a lot.
Pay is also not that good since you will only get paid about 30 cents to $1.50 for completing a survey. So you need to answer a lot to get a decent income here.
Your demographic will likely play a big role when it comes to qualifying or getting disqualified for a survey.
You can also earn discounts when you shop online. Remember earlier I mentioned how you can make money searching on Google, Bing, or on certain sites? Well, the ads that you see will come with coupon codes. Using these coupon codes when you shop can get you as much as a 40% discount.
The last, and probably, the best way to make money on Qmee is through their referral program. You can earn $1 for each person that you refer to the website, provided, they cash out their first earning.
There’s no limit to how many people you can refer, which makes this the best way to make money on Qmee.
The money you earn can be withdrawn via PayPal. The good thing about this site is that there is no minimum cashout requirement.
So even if you only have 10 cents in your Qmee account, you can request for a withdrawal and the money will be sent to your PayPal account. You can also choose to exchange your money for gift cards.
The site has gift cards from Amazon, Starbucks, and iTunes. You just need to make sure your earnings are enough to be able to redeem them.
The one thing that you can be assured of is that the site does pay. There have been little to no complaints at all when it comes to getting paid.
Qmee Payment Proof
I have seen a number of people showing a picture of payments from Qmee, so it is a legit way to make money.
What Do People Say about Qmee?
Overall, people are happy with their experience with Qmee. They deem it as an opportunity that can allow you to consistently earn some additional income.
Of course, this doesn’t mean that there is no more room for improvement. There are actually several things that the website can improve upon.
It starts with privacy concerns, as a lot of people are not sure how secure their data and information will be after installing the Qmee’s browser extension.
Though the site says they value people’s privacy and they don’t share any information without your consent, there are still some people who are skeptical about this.
Well, who can really blame them? You are giving the company consent to track your internet activity. Who knows what kind of data or information they get and what they really do with it.
Another issue that I saw is that the income potential of Qmee is very low and the surveys they provide has a high disqualification rate.
A lot of people are complaining that they rarely get to answer surveys since they are more likely to get disqualified than to qualify for one.
This is not really a new problem as a lot of survey sites actually have this issue. Still, it would be better if there is a way that the surveys you see are ones that you are likely to qualify for.
This will save you a lot of time and effort in answering pre-screening questions only to be disqualified and not get accepted into the survey.
What I Like about Qmee
Now that we what Qmee is and what they can bring to the table, it’s time to discuss what I like about this opportunity.
- The first thing that I like about Qmee is that they provide several ways for you to make money on their website. You don’t just have to rely on answering surveys, as the site provides you with other ways to earn like searching the internet (you just need to install the browser extension to do that), referring people and there’s no limit to how many people you can refer. And lastly, doing online shopping on certain stores can also get you discount, allowing you to save money in the process.
- I also like that Qmee doesn’t have a minimum withdrawal requirement when you want to withdraw your money. This is probably one of the best things about this opportunity since it allows you to get the money into your PayPal account the moment you earn it. You don’t need to wait for it to reach a certain amount before a request can be made. The site will pay you, even if you only have 10 cents in your Qmee account.
- I also like that Qmee provides options to redeem your earnings for gift cards. Some people prefer to get gift cards, so it’s a big plus that the option is available.
- Another thing I like about Qmee is that signing up is free and easy to do so. You don’t have to pay for any membership or registration fee and you don’t have to worry about filling in long application forms.
What I Dislike about Qmee
Of course, not everything is good and dandy with Qmee, as there are also several things about this opportunity that I don’t like.
- The first thing that I don’t like about Qmee is that it is not yet available worldwide. Though the site says they are working on expanding their reach, it would have been great if they were already available in more than just four countries.
- Another thing that I don’t like about Qmee is that their income potential is very low. You cannot really expect to earn more than, say, $10 a month with this opportunity. Though there is a possibility to earn more, it will require you to constantly find new referrals monthly.
- Though this is not really a problem for me, I do get why people have issues with this. Qmee’s browser extension is seen as a negative by some people since they view it as an invasion of their privacy. Though the site says they value people’s privacy and they are not obtaining any personal data or information, is this really the truth? I mean, there’s really no way for you to know if they are really respecting your privacy. Heck, even Facebook considered selling data of their users which they probably would have got away with it if they weren’t involved in some legal issues.
- I also don’t like that Qmee’s surveys have a high disqualification rate. Granted that a lot of survey sites experience this, it still doesn’t lessen the annoyance of taking your time and putting in the effort to answer pre-screening questions only to find out that you don’t qualify. There has to be a better way of pre-screening people so the disqualification rates aren’t so high.
Is Qmee to be Recommended?
After learning more about what Qmee really is and what they can bring to the table, I can say that it is an opportunity that is worth checking out.
The site is not only legitimate, but I do believe that what they are offering is something that is worth people’s time and effort.
I’m not talking about the surveys as I feel that, that opportunity is not really worth anyone’s time. I’m talking about the ability to earn some pocket change just for doing online searches.
Yes, the earnings are low, but you can argue that it is consistent. You can expect to get ads consistently from Qmee, as long as your searches are genuine and you are not trying to cheat the system.
These ads also contain coupons and you could get good discounts for items that you are going to buy anyway. So that’s another bonus.
You just have to remember that you won’t get rich with this opportunity and you certainly won’t get to quit your day job.
You can be assured that it can consistently provide you with some additional income monthly. But if you are someone who is not really comfortable with others monitoring your online activity, then Qmee is not for you.
The bread and butter money-making opportunity they offer requires you to install their browser extension so they can monitor your search activity.
So if you are not comfortable with that, you’re better off looking for a different opportunity.