Answering surveys is one of the most common opportunities you can find on the internet when it comes to making money online.
There are a lot of websites out there that offers surveys as the main opportunity, or at least, one of the many opportunities to make money on their respective sites.
The challenge, of course, is finding the site that is legitimate and worth your time. But this is easier said than done, considering there are a lot of scam websites out there that won’t really pay you anything.
Then there are also the legit survey sites that are somehow a waste of time because the rewards they offer are not really worth it.
To avoid signing up for the wrong site, we review money-making websites to help you identify which ones are worth it or not.
For this review, we’ll be talking about a site called Quick Paid Surveys. It’s a site that offers an opportunity to make money answering surveys or doing other activities.
The site will pay you in cash, which you can withdraw via PayPal once you have reached the minimum cashout threshold to withdraw.
The amount of money you can earn here will depend on several factors, but it is likely that you will earn about $10 to $15 a month with this opportunity.
But is Quick Paid Surveys really a legitimate opportunity to make money or is it just a scam that you should avoid?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
Quick Paid Surveys is Legit But Has Issues
Quick Paid Surveys is a website that offers various opportunities for you to make money online. The main opportunity they offer is answering surveys.
The site will pay you in cash for each survey or task that you complete and the money you earn can be withdrawn once you have reached the minimum amount needed to withdraw.
The difference with this site is that it also offers an opportunity to earn points that you can redeem for gift cards or other forms of rewards.
Based on what I’ve seen so far, I can say that Quick Paid Surveys is somewhat legit, as there are people who have really made some money on the site.
They really do offer an opportunity to earn money answering surveys or doing other tasks. However, there are several issues about the site that members are complaining about.
Some of the issues include the site having a high disqualification rate and some members experiencing their accounts being closed or suspended after having enough money to withdraw.
I’ll be discussing these issues in more detail as we progress further in this review.
Who Uses Quick Paid Surveys?
The Quick Paid Surveys site is designed to be used by two types of people with one being businesses and organizations who are looking to gather data, feedback, and opinions to help improve the business.
The other group are people like you who are looking for opportunities to make some money online. For businesses, the site provides an opportunity to gather different data and information through different activities.
The site can conduct surveys, do email marketing, conduct offers, and much more. These activities can help businesses obtain feedback and opinions from consumers to help them improve their products and services.
For people like you, Quick Paid Surveys offer an opportunity to earn some money online answering surveys or doing some other tasks.
You can get paid in cash for most of the tasks you complete and the money you earned can be withdrawn once you have reached the minimum cashout threshold.
Some tasks will pay you in points which can be redeemed for gift cards or be used to avail of guaranteed paid emails.
Becoming a member is free and easy to do and the site seems to be available worldwide. I’ll discuss in more detail the registration process as well as how you can earn on the site in the next section.
How Do You Make Money with Quick Paid Surveys?
The Quick Paid Surveys website provides several opportunities for you to make money on their site. But the main opportunity is answering surveys.
The site will pay in cash for completing a survey or activities. The money can be withdrawn after you reach the minimum cashout threshold.
The site also has activities that pay in points, which you can redeem for gift cards or be used as payment to avail of some of the site’s services.
To start, you would first need to become a member of Quick Paid Surveys, which is easy and free to do so. You just need to provide your name, email address, gender, and password to be able to register.
After providing the details, you just need to activate your account through a link sent to the email that you used. After completing the registration, the site will pay you $3.
The first opportunity to earn is by answering surveys. The site will pay $0.50 to $1 per survey that you complete.
It is important to note that surveys have a screening out process so you will need to answer some qualifying questions first before you can proceed and earn.
The site also provides an opportunity to earn money reading emails and you can expect to earn about $0.02 to $0.05 per email you read.
The site also has an offer page, where it displays the different offers that third-party provider has. The offers usually require you to answer surveys, watch videos, subscribe to certain sites, and so on.
Now, some offers pay you in points instead of cash. The points that you earn can be redeemed for Amazon gift cards or guaranteed paid emails.
You will need at least 50 points to get guaranteed paid emails and 1,500 points to redeem for an Amazon gift card.
You can expect to earn about $0.50 to $10 per offer if you are able to complete them. You can also earn cash back for shopping.
Quick Paid Surveys has partnered with several brands that can offer cash back when you shop. Just go to the shopping page and see the different brands available. You can earn as low as 0.50% to as high as 12%.
Lastly, the site also has a referral program where you can earn 15% of your referral’s earnings if he or she joined using your referral link.
The money you earn can be withdrawn via PayPal. You just need to reach at least $15 to be able to request for a withdrawal.
Now, as mentioned above, the site has several issues that members have been complaining about. But the main ones, I believe, is the high disqualification rate and the accounts being suspended or terminated.
The high disqualification rate is not a new issue, as a lot of survey sites experience this. But it would probably help if the site requires a more detailed profile. In this way, the surveys you get are more likely to qualify you then to disqualify you.
The other issue is the accounts being suspended or terminated. It’s possible that these accounts violated terms and conditions. But it is a bit suspicious that this happened when these members earned enough money to be able to withdraw.
It could be isolated cases since not everyone has experienced this, but it is something that you should take note of.
What I Liked about Quick Paid Surveys
Now that we know what Quick Paid Surveys is and what they offere, it’s time to discuss what I liked about the opportunity.
- The first thing I liked about Quick Paid Surveys is that they are offering several opportunities to earn money on the website. It’s always a good thing if you don’t have to rely on just one opportunity to earn, as this will allow you to reach the minimum cashout threshold requirement faster.
- I also like that Quick Paid Surveys has options when it comes to the rewards. There’s a way for you to earn cash and a way for you to earn Amazon gift cards. This is good since you have the freedom to choose what kind of reward you want.
- Another thing I liked about Quick Paid Surveys is that it is free to join and it is available worldwide. This is good since you don’t have to worry about paying anything when you become a member. The opportunity being available worldwide is also good since this will make it easier to look for people to refer to the site.
What I Disliked about Quick Paid Surveys
Of course, not everything is good with Quick Paid Surveys, as there are also things that I didn’t like about this opportunity.
- The first thing that I didn’t like is Quick Paid Surveys’ high disqualification rate. The reason I put this here is because this issue could have been avoided if the site required more details when it comes to members’ profile. In this way, you will only be getting surveys that you are most likely to qualify for, thus possibly reducing the disqualification rate.
- Since the disqualification rate is high, this means that you can only expect to earn a small amount of money with Quick Paid Surveys. It is likely that you can only expect to earn $10 to $15 a month with this opportunity. This means that there is a possibility that you won’t even earn enough to be able to cash out your money within a month.
- I also didn’t like the many complaints that members have with Quick Paid Surveys, particularly about suspended and terminated accounts. I think it’s too much of a coincidence that the members who complained about getting their accounts suspended experienced this after they have earned enough to be able to cash out. This makes me think that the site doesn’t want everyone to withdraw their earnings.
Do I Recommend Quick Paid Surveys?
After learning more about what Quick Paid Surveys is and what it is offering, I can say that it is an opportunity that I don’t recommend.
Though I still consider the site legit, I just don’t think it’s an opportunity that is worth the time and effort you will spend on it.
The low-income potential of the site and the many complaints that people have about it, particularly about accounts being terminated or suspended, is too hard to ignore.
These issues could actually make Quick Paid Surveys a waste of your time. There are a lot of better opportunities out there.
It would be best if you give these other opportunities a try first, instead of spending time with this survey site.
Other Interesting Posts
- Norwex Mlm Review
- Unilever Mlm Network Review
- Hempworx Review
- Nikken Magnets For Back Pain
- Is Lucktastic A Scam?
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- Are You Looking For No Degree Jobs? - August 2, 2021
- Get Paid to Watch Movies – Making Money From Paid Viewing of Online Movies - August 2, 2021
- A Review of What is Botfinity For Newbies - August 1, 2021