Get-Paid-To websites are one of the most common ways to make money that you can find online. There are a lot of websites and apps that offer this kind of opportunity to earn extra income.
One such opportunity is offered by Rewardable, a get-paid-to app that is designed to allow you to earn acorns, which you can redeem for cash after earning enough.
The earning potential of this app will greatly depend on where you are residing, as the tasks and offers available are dependent on your location.
From what I’ve seen so far, though, it is possible to make $1 to $3 a day with the Rewardable app. But is this really a legit opportunity or a scam?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
The Rewardable App Seems Like A Legit Opportunity But with Some Glitches
Rewardable is an app that will reward you for completing tasks found inside the app. You’ll be paid in acorns, which you can redeem for cash once you have made enough.
The app offers a variety of tasks that will pay you in acorns. You can watch a video, answer surveys, complete offers and so on. You just need to complete these tasks to get the acorns.
Based on what Rewardable promises I can say that it is a legitimate opportunity, but there are some glitches that you will need to be aware of.
It seems that some of the users have a hard time collecting the acorns they said that they earned. Some users have complained that their tasks have been under review for a while now.
I’ve also experienced problems with watching videos, as the app doesn’t seem to pay you the acorns even after watching several of them. This doesn’t seem like an isolated problem as a lot of users have experienced this.
I’m not labeling this app as a scam yet, as I believe this is just probably a glitch on their part. Hopefully, when they update the app, this problem will be fixed.
As for the earnings, it is possible to earn $1 to $3 per day with this app, considering there are a lot of tasks available and especially if you reside in a big city.
Who Uses the Rewardable App?
The Rewardable app is designed for two groups of people with one being people like you who are looking for ways to make money online.
The other group are advertisers who are looking to increase the number of views of their advertisements.
A lot of the tasks that the app offers its members come with an ad that they need to watch before the task is deemed complete to earn acorns.
Even as simple as completing some information about your profile will require you to watch an ad first before getting the tasks to be reviewed.
This ensures advertisers that the ads they are putting on the app will be viewed by the members. For people like you, Rewardable provides you with an opportunity to make money completing certain tasks.
The app is location-based, so the tasks that you will be able to find on it will be local to you, like verifying the menu of a restaurant in your area, checking the prices of your local supermarket, and so on.
The app also provides you with other tasks to help you earn acorns like watching videos, answering surveys, and completing other offers.
Becoming a member of Rewardable is very easy to do and it is free. You can register either on the app or on their website.
How Do You Earn with the Rewardable App?
As mentioned above, the Rewardable app provides you with an opportunity to earn money for completing certain tasks. You will be paid in acorns, which you will redeem for cash.
The main way to earn in the app is through the location-based task that they are offering. In the Work tab of the app, will be the list of location-based tasks available to you.
Since they are location-based, a lot of these tasks will involve you going physically to the stores mentioned there and do the needed requirement.
Some tasks will be as simple as verifying prices of the said stores, while some tasks would require you to do some product testing. The payment will differ per task and will depend on the difficulty.
The simpler the task you will need to complete the less the payment will be. Aside from the Work tab, there’s also the Play tab, where other tasks to earn acorns are found.
In this tab, you will find different tasks that will allow you to earn acorns like answering surveys, watching videos and taking on offers that come from other sponsors.
The offers include downloading apps, signing up for free trials, subscribing to a newsletter, and so on. The number of acorns you can earn per task will vary per task and on who is offering them.
The app also has a referral system, where your referral will get a $0.50 bonus for using your referral code when they sign up. As for you, you will get to earn 10% of their earnings for 20 days.
Now, the acorns you earn will be redeemed for cash, which the app will pay via PayPal. The minimum cash out requirement is $10, which is equivalent to 10,000 acorns.
With the available tasks on the app, it is possible to earn 3000 worth of acorns a day. Of course, this can go up or down, depending on where you are living, as all the tasks are dependent on your location.
To become a member of Rewardable, you just register via the website or download the app and register there. It is free to register and download the app and is available in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
To register, you would just need to provide your name, email address, date of birth, and chosen password. You can also choose to register via your Facebook account. The Rewardable app is available for download worldwide.
What is Good about the Rewardable App
After learning more about the Rewardable app and how it works, it is time to discuss what is good about it.
- The first thing that I liked about the Rewardable app is that it pays you in cash via PayPal. Since the app pays you in acorns and not in cash, I was thinking that it will offer gift cards and other items as rewards that you can redeem your acorns for. So it was a pleasant surprise that they only redeem it for cash and it’s even better they pay it in PayPal.
- I also like that the Rewardable app provides a lot of opportunities to earn, making it easier and faster for you to reach the minimum requirement to withdraw your earnings.
- I also like that the minimum amount to withdraw your money is $10, which is lower compared to the other Get-Paid-To websites. This will allow you to be able to cash out your money faster.
What is Bad about the Rewardable App
As good as the opportunity seems, there are some things that I didn’t like about the Rewardable app, which I’ll discuss here.
- The first thing that is bad about the Rewardable app is that the tasks are location-based, which means the number of tasks available to you will depend greatly on where you are living. So if you live in an area where the app is not that popular yet for a lot of brands, then the tasks available to you will be limited.
- It’s also bad that the watching video part of the tasks seems to be suffering from a glitch, as it doesn’t really pay any acorns, even after watching several videos. So this part of the task could be a big waste of time.
- I also didn’t like that there are too many ads, as almost any tasks that you do will have at least one ad that you will need to view before the task can be deemed complete. This could be a bit annoying at times, as everything you do on the app has an ad attached to it.
- It’s also unfortunate that you can only earn from your referral for 20 days, so if the person you referred wasn’t very active during those days, the referral would have been a waste on your part.
Is the Rewardable App to be Recommended?
After learning more about the Rewardable app, I would not be recommending it to anyone for now. The app seems like a good opportunity, considering it has a lot of ways to earn.
But until they have fixed the glitch with the videos, I’m holding off on recommending to anyone. The app could also be useless on your part if you live in an area where Rewardable is not yet popular.
This could limit the number of tasks available to you, thus also limiting your opportunities to make some money.
It is possible to make $1 to $3 on the app. It’s possible to make even more if you live in an area where it is popular and a lot of tasks are available.
But if you live in an area where it is not yet popular, then the money you can make with the app is likely to be even less than $1 a month.
You are welcome to try out the app for yourself, but I’m just not recommending it at the moment. Hopefully, after they have updated it, the glitches are fixed and more opportunities to earn are available to everyone it will be more worthwhile.
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- Super Affiliate Machine: Is it Legit Or A Scam? We Review It - November 4, 2020
- 5 Financial Metrics to Keep your Business on Track as the World Emerges from COVID-19 - September 15, 2020
- A Complete Guide to Using Technical Indicators to Trade Cryptocurrencies - July 8, 2020