A lot of people like browsing the internet because of the many cool and awesome things they can find online.
Whether it is reading articles, watching videos, looking at images, and so on, surfing the web has become a favorite past time by many.
But did you know that surfing the web is not just a past time or a way for you to search for cool and awesome stuff?
Surfing the web can also provide you with an opportunity to make money. That’s right, there is such an opportunity and it is brought to you by a company called SavvyConnect.
It provides you with an opportunity to make money surfing the web and participating in market research studies.
You get paid a regular incentive for letting the company monitor your online behavior while you browse the net. You also get paid for every survey that you are able to complete.
The money you earn is sent to your address via check. The amount of money you can earn will depend on several factors, but it seems possible to earn about $15 to $20 a month with this opportunity.
But is SavvyConnect really a legitimate opportunity or is it just a scam that you should avoid?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
SavvyConnect Seems Like A Legit Opportunity To Make Money
SavvyConnect is a company that provides an opportunity for people to make money just for browsing the internet.
It will also occasionally send opportunities to participate in online surveys. The company is owned by SurveySavvy, a well-known market research company that offers opportunities to make money answering surveys.
By participating in SavvyConnect’s program you will be given an incentive for allowing them to monitor your online activities. You will also be paid for every survey that you are able to complete.
Based on what I’ve seen so far, I can say that the opportunity the company offers is pretty much legit. You will really make money just for browsing the net and doing what you normally do.
You just need to install the app on your computer or on your mobile device to allow them to monitor your online activities.
The company will also send an online survey your way if they have one that matches your profile. There are, however, some issues with this opportunity.
One of the issues with the SavvyConnect is that the application uses up data and slows down your laptop, computer, or mobile device.
Privacy is also a concern since you are being tracked. There’s also issue with the SavvyConnect’s payment options since they only have one option.
I’ll discuss these issues in more detail as we progress further in this review.
- How This Crazy Experiment Turned Into $10,000 Per Month Income
- 43 Legitimate Ways To Make Money From Home – Guaranteed
Who Uses SavvyConnect?
SavvyConnect is designed for two groups of people with one being businesses and organizations who are looking to gather information about people’s online behavior.
The other group are people who are looking for opportunities to make money online. For businesses and organizations, the company provides them an opportunity to get an insight into people’s online behavior.
This is done through the app that SavvyConnect will require members to install in their computers, laptops, or mobile devices.
The app will allow the company to monitor what people do when they surf the internet. They can also conduct surveys about various topics to gather more information.
For people, SavvyConnect provides an opportunity for them to make money just for browsing the internet and answering surveys.
You will just be required to install an app on your laptop, computer or mobile device. You can install it in up to three devices.
You get to earn an incentive for keeping the app installed. Becoming a member is simple and free to do so. I’ll discuss the registration process in the next section, as well as how you make money with SavvyConnect.
How Do You Make Money with SavvyConnect?
SavvyConnect offers various ways for you to make money on their site. But the main opportunity to make money is providing them with permission to monitor your online activity.
You just need to install the app on your laptop, computer, or mobile device. The company allows you to install it to up to three devices.
You will be paid an incentive per month for keeping the app installed on your devices or gadgets. To start earning, you need to register with the company first.
To start, you need to enter your email address and then fill out the required information. After that, you will be taken to a terms and conditions page where you will need to agree to what is written there.
Once done, the next step is to download and install the SavvyConnect application on your computer, laptop, or mobile device. The company allows you to install the app to three devices.
Once it is installed, you don’t have to do anything but to just continue your usual activity of browsing the net.
The app will understand and collect information regarding your online activities, internet usage, and online behavior. The data gathered will be compiled then given to the company’s clients.
This program, though, is only available to U.S. and UK residents. These are the complete requirements that you need to follow to be kept in the program:
- Frequently using the devices with SavvyConnect installed
- Keeping your SavvyConnect application up to date with the latest software version and updates
- Attempting all required SavvyConnect surveys displayed on the SavvyConnect Dashboard. (Note that you will receive repeated emails notifying you of any projects affecting your participation before it happens.)
- Ensuring quality responses
If there is no activity after 60 days, you will automatically be removed from the program. SavvyConnect will pay $5 (£5 for UK residents) per month as an incentive for keeping the app installed in your device.
If you install it in three devices, then you can earn $15 (£15 for UK residents) a month, $5 per device. This is the maximum amount they can give, though for installing the app.
But don’t worry, there are other ways to earn more money on the site. The company also has online surveys that they can send you.
The number of surveys you can receive will depend on your profile and on the available surveys the company has. You can expect to earn about $1 to $3 per completed survey.
If you happen to be screened out of a survey, you still have a chance to earn. The company will qualify you for a monthly draw every time you get screened out.
You can win $10 if you are one of the 50 lucky winners of the monthly draw. SavvyConnect also has a referral program where you can earn money every time your referrals complete a survey.
You can also earn money when your referral’s referral also completes a survey. So how do you withdraw your money?
SavvyConnect only offers one payment option and that is by check, which they will mail to your home address.
You can request for a withdrawal if you have at least $1 in your account. You can expect to receive your check in 1 to 6 weeks. You just have to keep the app installed for 30 days first before you are able to cash out.
As mentioned above, there are some issues with this opportunity. Chief among them is that the app uses data and slows down your mobile device, despite the company saying that it will run smoothly. There have been a lot of complaints from people about their device slowing down.
Research shows that this is due to the root certificate that the app will introduce to your device.
Privacy is also an issue with this opportunity since the app tracks your activity and behavior. If you don’t want your privacy being monitored, then this opportunity might not be for you.
Another issue with SavvyConnect is that they only have one payment option available.You will only be paid via check, as the site doesn’t have options to pay via PayPal, bank deposit, or other payment methods. This also means you have to wait a while before you can get your money.
What I Like about SavvyConnect
Now that we know what SavvyConnect is and what they offer, it’s time to discuss what I like about this opportunity.
- The first thing I like about SavvyConnect is that there’s really nothing special that you need to do here to make money. Just install the app on three gadgets and continue with your regular activity. You just have to make sure that you install the app in gadgets that you regularly use since inactivity will take you off the program.
- I also like that SavvyConnect has a very low cashout threshold as you only need $1 in your account to be able to request a withdrawal.
- Another thing that I like about SavvyConnect is that they have other opportunities for members to earn money. Once in a while, you will be invited to partake in a survey and get paid for completing it. You also get to earn when you are able to refer people into the program and they start earning as well.
- It’s also good that becoming a member is simple and free to do so. No need to worry about filling out long application forms or paying for anything when you register.
What I Dislike about SavvyConnect
As appealing as this all sounds, not everything is good with SavvyConnect, as there are also things about this opportunity that I don’t really like.
- One of the first things that I don’t like about SavvyConnect is that the application you will install seems to slow down the devices you are using, especially mobile devices. The company says that the app should run smoothly on your device without affecting its performance but this doesn’t seem to be the case. There are a lot of people complaining that the performance of their devices has slowed down after installing the app.
- I also don’t like that SavvyConnect only has one payment option and that is by check that they will mail to the address you put in your profile. It would have been better if the company offered PayPal payments or other payment methods other than just sending a check by mail. This method is probably one of the slowest, so this means you can expect your money to arrive after a few weeks or longer.
- I also don’t like that installing the application means that your privacy will be compromised. The app will be tracking your online activities and behavior, so this means a part of your privacy as well. If you are not okay with this, then this opportunity might not be for you.
Do I Recommend SavvyConnect?
After learning more about SavvyConnect and what it can really offer, I say that this is an opportunity that I don’t really recommend, but you can check out if you like.
Though the opportunity has some good upsides like earning passively, free to join and provide other opportunities to earn more money, I feel it is still not enough to counter the downsides.
For one, the app seems likely to affect the performance of your device, which I believe is the big negative of this opportunity.
You also have to contend with only one withdrawal option and the length of time it will take for you to get your money.
These drawbacks along with the risk of a compromise of privacy don’t really make this opportunity with SavvyConnect worthy of recommendation. You could still check it out if you are willing to take the risk and give it a try. But there are a lot better opportunities out there that you could check out first before trying this opportunity.