For today, we’ll be reviewing a company called Shopper’s Voice, where it promises to provide you with an opportunity to save money when you do your shopping.
The company does this by providing you with flash savings from your favorite brands or coupons. The app also gives you a chance to win a cash prize with the sweepstakes it has.
This opportunity doesn’t really provide you with a way to earn money since earning is in the form of having a chance to win a contest or sweepstakes.
As for the possible savings, it’s also a bit hard to gauge, since the website is a bit vague as to what kind of coupons or savings it offers its members.
This leads me to the question of whether or not Shopper’s Voice is a legitimate opportunity or a scam and a waste of time.
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
Shopper’s Voice is Not Really a Scam, But it’s a Waste of Time
Shopper’s Voice is a company that provides information about consumers. They are able to do this through their online consumer opinion survey, which consumers like you can answer.
Answering the survey won’t earn you rewards or anything, but it will earn you entries to the company’s sweepstakes. As a member, the company will also send you coupons, free samples, and more to help save on your shopping.
I don’t really consider Shopper’s Voice a scam as they don’t really promise that you will be earning anything from their website. But I do consider them a waste of your time since you won’t get anything.
The company projects as a research company, gathering information from consumers like you about buying behavior, brand preferences, and more.
The problem here is that Shopper’s Voice only has one very long survey for you to answer to get all this information. They don’t really have other surveys or other offers that you can complete.
Which is why they are not really a scam since the company doesn’t promise you anything. What this makes them, though, is deceptive, since you’d think it is a survey site where you can earn.
As the review goes further, you will be able to see why I consider it a waste of time and why it’s really hard to put a monetary value on what they offer.
- How This Crazy Experiment Turned Into $10,000 Per Month Income
- 43 Legitimate Ways To Make Money From Home – Guaranteed
Who Uses Shopper’s Voice?
It seems like Shopper’s Voice is designed to be used by two groups of people with one being merchants and retail stores looking to get more information about consumers.
The other would be people like you who are looking for ways to save money on your next shopping trip.
For merchants and retail stores, the company gives them information about their consumers, based on the initial survey they provide to new members.
Shopper’s Voice also allows them to promote any deals or coupons they have, which the site will disseminate to its members.
For people like you, the company provides coupons, free samples, or deals that can help you save money on your next shopping trip.
You also get a chance to win money by getting entries to their sweepstakes. Shopper’s Voice doesn’t charge anything when you register, but you will have to answer a very long survey to complete your registration.
How Do You Earn with Shopper’s Voice?
Unfortunately, Shopper’s Voice doesn’t really provide any other way for you to earn money, points, or credits. The only thing you will get with this company is entries to their sweepstakes.
The first thing you would need to do on this website is to answer their Consumer Product Survey. It will basically be asking questions about your profile, demographics, and how you shop.
It is free to answer the survey and it is only open to residents living in the U.S. and Canada. Unless you reside in either country, you won’t be able to answer the survey.
It is a very long survey and will likely take you about 25 minutes or more to complete. The questions are basically about your brand preference, what you usually buy, where you usually buy and so on.
After completing the survey, you will become a Shopper’s Voice panelist and you will get an entry for their sweepstakes for a chance to win $1500.
Shopper’s Voice used to have paper surveys, which they would send via mail to your home But they discontinued it in 2013. As a member, you will just receive several emails from the company.
They said that the email will be coupons and other amazing offers, based on your answers to the survey. There will also be times when you will receive an invitation to earn rewards from their partner companies.
Unfortunately, research has shown that a lot of members rarely get coupons that they can actually use and Shopper’s Voice will send a lot of emails to your email address and most of them are just spam, which can be annoying.
The sweepstake is basically the only selling point that the company has. But, based on experience, it’s usually really hard to win these kinds of things.
So you will basically be providing Shopper’s Voice with a lot of your information and get nothing for it.
What I Liked about Shopper’s Voice
After learning more about Shopper’s Voice and what it does, it’s time to discuss what I liked about the website.
- Based on what I’ve seen on the Shopper’s Voice website and the comments of other people, I really don’t have anything to say when it comes to what I liked about the website. It’s really just a waste of your time, considering you won’t really be getting anything here. There are also better sites out there that will offer you great coupons you can use.
What I Didn’t Like about Shopper’s Voice
There are actually a lot of things that I didn’t really like about Shopper’s Voice and I’ll discus them here.
- The first thing that I didn’t like with Shopper’s Voice is that it doesn’t really provide you with an opportunity to earn anything. You don’t get cash, you don’t get points, you don’t get credits, and so on. No matter how hard you look, the website doesn’t really have anything when it comes to earning opportunities. This is kind of a rip-off, considering they did gather a lot of information from you for answering their very long survey and the entries you get to their sweepstake is not really considered payment for your information.
- I also didn’t like that after you sign up and become a member, your email address will be getting spam emails. Shopper’s Voice said that they will send coupons, discounts, great offers, and more, via the email you provide them but a lot of the emails you will be getting are useless and considered spam. So not only will you not be getting paid, but your email address will be spammed as well.
- Another thing I didn’t like is that you will rarely get any coupons, free samples, great offers, and discounts, which Shopper’s Voice said they will send you. Granted the coupons and offers are likely based on your answers to the surveys but regardless of your answers, it wouldn’t be unreasonable to think that you will at least get 1 or 2 coupons a week from the company. That is not the case, though, with everyone, as some are saying they have yet to receive coupons in their emails.
Is Shopper’s Voice to be Recommended?
After learning more about what Shopper’s Voice is and what it offers, I’m not recommending this opportunity to anyone. I’m even urging you not to even give it a try.
This website is a complete waste of your time, as you really won’t be getting anything important here. They don’t really provide you with an opportunity to earn anything from the site.
It is also rare for you to get the coupons, free samples, great offers, and discounts that Shopper’s Voice mentioned on their website. What you will get instead are useless emails.
The company will more likely be spamming the email address you provide with unimportant and likely deceiving emails. This is why it is a bit hard to provide monetary value on what Shopper’s Voice offer.
If you look at it closely, there really is no value to what the company is offering. Becoming a member really has no perks and more downsides.
You will also be required to answer a very long survey to get more information from you. The survey will not only ask about your personal information and demographics but your buying preferences as well.
Once finished, you won’t be paid with anything, except entries to their sweepstakes that you will likely not win anyway.
So if you’re looking for opportunities to earn something online, Shopper’s Voice is not the website for you. It is a complete waste of your precious time.
Even if you’re looking to get coupons and discounts, there are much better sites than what this company offers.