There is one opportunity to earn through your smartphone that is slowly gaining some traction and that is earning by watching ads through the lock screen of your device.
There has been an increase in apps offering this kind of opportunity and one of them is the S’more app. It is a lock screen rewards app that will pay you in points for viewing ads while your device is locked.
It pays in points, which you can redeem for different kinds of rewards. As for how much you can earn with this app, $3 a month is likely what you will get here, which is not really that big.
But is this app really a legitimate opportunity to earn with your smartphone or is it a scam?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
The S’more App is A Legit Opportunity
S’more is a rewards lock screen app that will pay you for installing it and letting it run ads on your device every time you unlock it. You will earn points, which you can redeem for rewards when you have enough.
Based on what the app promises to do and on my initial impression of it, I can say that it is a legitimate opportunity to earn with your smartphone device.
The app really does pay you daily after installing the app and letting it run. S’more has also delivered on giving the rewards to its members whenever they have enough to withdraw.
The points you earn can be redeemed for rewards like gift cards that come from different brands. As for the possible earnings, you will see as the review continues why you can only expect to make $3 a month here.
Who Uses the S’more App?
The S’more app is designed to be used by two groups of people with one being the advertisers looking to reach people on their mobile phones.
The other group are people like you who are looking for ways to earn something through their mobile phones.
For advertisers, the S’more app provides them with an opportunity to reach people every time they use their mobile phones. This is possible because the ads are placed on the lock screen of the device.
So every time people try to unlock their device, they will see the ads that advertisers have put up. This is assured because the app pays members to install the app and keep it running in the lock screen of your mobile device.
For people like you, the app provides an opportunity to earn rewards through your smartphone device without the need to do anything special.
Just by installing the app and keep it running, you will earn points daily. The app also provides other ways to earn points, allowing you to reach your target faster.
Signing up to the app is easy, as you will just need to download and install it on your mobile device, fill out the necessary information, and you are set to go. It is only available for Android devices.
How Do You Earn with the S’more App?
The main way to earn with the S’more app is through installing the app and letting it run ads every time you unlock your smartphone device.
The app will pay you daily for letting it run and you can use what you earn to redeem it for rewards like gift cards.
The app is basically a lock screen rewards app that will pay you for letting it run ads every time you unlock your phone. You won’t get paid every time you unlock your device, you will get paid per day.
S’more will be paying $0.10 per day or 10 points per day. This is what you will get, regardless of how many times you unlock your device in a day.
Whether you unlock it once or 10 times, the app will pay you $0.10 or 10 points per day. The good thing about the S’more app is that it also has other ways for you to earn points.
The app will occasionally have some surveys for you to answer to earn additional points. The number of points you can get will vary per survey.
But like most surveys, your profile will need to first be a match for you to participate, if it’s not you won’t get to answer the survey and you won’t earn points.
Another way to earn points with S’more is to complete offers. The app will also have several offers for you to complete to earn points.
The offer could be downloading apps, getting free trials, signing up for sites, and more. Each offer will have a different number of points that you can earn.
Lastly, the app has a referral system, where you can earn 25 points, as long as your referral keeps the app installed for 10 days. So what can you get for the points that you’ve earned?
The points that you’ve earned can be redeemed for gift cards. The app has a variety of gift cards coming from well-known brands like Amazon, Starbucks, Dominos, Best Buy, Google Play, and more.
The minimum requirement to redeem your points is 100, which is equivalent to a $1 Amazon gift card. The other gift cards have a minimum requirement of 500 points or $5 worth of gift cards.
Google Play is the most expensive as you will need 1000 points to redeem $10 worth of Google Play gift cards.
Registering to S’more is easy to do, as you will just need to download and install the app to be a member.
After downloading the app, you will just need to provide your name, date of birth, and phone number. A link will be sent to your number for verification. Once you are done, you instantly earn 50 points.
After it is installed and you are registered, you can start earning points on the app.
What I Liked about the S’more App
The S’more app seems like a great opportunity to make some money, but before we get into that, let’s first discuss what I liked about it.
- The first thing that I liked about the S’more app is that it allows you to earn without the need to do anything much. Just by installing the app and letting it run, you will earn $0.10 a day. It doesn’t matter even if you use your mobile device only once, as long as it is installed, the app will pay you daily.
- I also like that S’more provides you with other ways to earn points. You don’t just need to rely on viewing ads every time you unlock your device, as the app also has surveys, offers, and a referral system to help you earn more points.
- The app has a low requirement to redeem your points for rewards. For as low as 100 points, you can already redeem your points for a $1 Amazon gift card. This makes it easier to get rewarded for the things that you do.
- It is easy and free to download and sign up for the S’more app. You don’t need to worry about providing a lot of information or paying for anything when you sign up.
What I Didn’t Like about the S’more App
As appealing as the opportunity that S’more offers, there are also some things that I didn’t like about the app, which I’ll discuss here.
- The first thing that I didn’t like about S’more is that it doesn’t offer cash rewards. The points you earn can only be redeemed for gift cards coming from different brands. Now, I have nothing against earning gift cards, but if given the choice, I would still prefer to get paid in cash.
- I also didn’t like that unlocking your phone will now take a bit longer than usual because of the ad that will be running. This might not be a problem for all, but it can be quite irritating.
- It’s also unfortunate that the S’more app only provides low income, as you will likely only earn $10 at most with this app in a month. Earning more than that with this app seems to be impossible to do, even if you will be able to refer a lot of people.
- There have also been complaints from some users that the app drains battery life. Though I haven’t noticed any difference in my device’s battery yet, some members are already experiencing the problem. This could be a potential deal breaker for a lot of people.
Do I Recommend the S’more App?
Based on what I’ve learned about the S’more app and how it works, it is an app that I’m not really recommending, but you are welcome to try it out.
Though the app allows you to earn without the need to do anything at all with your mobile phone, the possibility of it draining your battery and the longer time you will take to unlock your phone is a deal breaker.
The earning potential you will get here is also not really worth it, as relying only on the daily reward for installing the app will only net you $3 a month.
If you try doing some surveys and offers, you can likely increase that to $5, which is still a bit low, considering what the possible trade-off will be. You are welcome to try it out if you want, but I’m not really recommending it.
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- Super Affiliate Machine: Is it Legit Or A Scam? We Review It - November 4, 2020
- 5 Financial Metrics to Keep your Business on Track as the World Emerges from COVID-19 - September 15, 2020
- A Complete Guide to Using Technical Indicators to Trade Cryptocurrencies - July 8, 2020