When it comes to making money online, answering surveys has been one of the most common opportunities that you can find.
There are a lot of websites that are offering surveys as their main opportunity, or at least one of their opportunities to earn. And this will just continue to increase as more and more similar sites are being launched.
Since there are a lot of survey sites out there, choosing the legitimate ones that will also not be a big waste of time becomes harder.
To help you with that, we review these sites in hope of helping you identify which ones you should sign up for and which ones you should avoid.
In this review, we’ll be talking about a website called Survey4Bucks. It’s a site that provides an opportunity to earn money by answering surveys.
The earnings will vary depending on the surveys that are available. But the site claims that there will be times you might earn $10 for answering a survey and there will be times where you will be paid $150.
But is Survey4Bucks really a legitimate opportunity to earn money or is it just a scam and a waste of time?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
Survey4Bucks is Just a Big Scam and A Waste of Time
Survey4Bucks is a website that claims to provide you with an opportunity to make money by answering surveys.
You will get paid in cash, either via PayPal or check, after each completed survey. From what I’ve seen on the website, I can say that Survey4Bucks is not really the site that they claim to be.
For one, the website doesn’t really provide you with any paid surveys. The survey opportunities they have on the site actually come from third-party survey providers.
This goes the same for the offers that they have on the site, as they also come from third-party providers and not Survey4Bucks.
Another reason they are considered a scam is that the links for these third-party providers don’t really take you to the actual site of the providers.
You are taken to a different website that provides different offers, so you are basically being deceived into thinking you are going to a particular website only to be taken to a different website.
As we progress further in this review, I’ll provide more details about why Survey4Bucks is really just a scam that you should stay away from.
Who Uses Survey4Bucks?
The Survey4Bucks website is supposed to be designed for brands and businesses who are looking to gather information and opinions from people and for people who are looking to make money online.
The site can offer various activities like conducting surveys and providing offers that brands and businesses can take advantage of and that you can earn from.
However, these activities are not really conducted by the site itself, as you can see that they are actually being offered by third-party providers.
Furthermore, you are also being duped into thinking you will be going to these third-party providers when you click on the link, only to be redirected to a different website that is offering a different opportunity.
I’m not really sure why they are doing this, but it seems like the site is not really partnered with any of these providers to be able to offer them.
In the next section of this review, I’ll discuss this in more detail, as well as other signs on why Survey4Bucks is a scam and a waste of time.
How Do You Make Money with Survey4Bucks?
The Survey4Bucks website supposedly provides two opportunities to make money. One is by answering surveys and the other one is by completing offers.
The site says that you will be paid in cash for each task that you are able to complete. The cash will be paid via PayPal or via check that will be sent to your home.
There’s really nothing unique or out of the ordinary with this offer, as a lot of survey sites also do this. But the sign-up process in itself is already problematic, as you will only need to provide your name and email address.
Yes, there’s no need for you to provide anything else. You don’t need to complete your profile, provide demographic information, and even provide a password.
This in itself is suspicious as why wouldn’t you need to provide a password when you sign up?
And why wouldn’t you need to provide your profile? How can they send surveys based on your personal information? Well, the answer to that lies in the fact that they don’t really have any survey or offer to provide.
What they do have is a list of third-party providers that you can join to be able to earn money answering surveys or completing offers.
This means that the payment will also come from the third-party providers and not from Survey4Bucks, which makes them virtually useless.
They do claim that the company requesting the survey is the one that will pay you and you can likely get paid as low as $10 to as high as $150. A bold claim that I’m sure they didn’t even verify.
But the deception doesn’t stop there, as there are actually problems with the links to these third-party providers. When you click on the link, you are not taken to the provider’s website, but to a different website.
You will be taken to a different site that provides a different offer from the one you clicked on. An example of this is that I was taken to a page that repairs Windows PC when I clicked on a third-party survey provider.
This shows that the site doesn’t really provide anything useful. Even the third-party survey and offer links they have are deceiving.
You will just be wasting your time on this site, as it doesn’t really offer anything credible that can help you earn money.
What is Good about Survey4Bucks
Now that we know more about Survey4Bucks, it’s time to discuss if there is anything good about this opportunity.
- Honestly speaking, I can’t really find anything good with Survey4Bucks. You can probably say the best thing about them is that they are free, which means you won’t have to worry about losing any money. But the site is still a complete waste of time as you really won’t get anything out of it.
What is Bad about Survey4Bucks
When it comes to what is bad about Survey4Bucks, there are actually a lot of them. But I’ll only be focusing on the most important ones that you need to be aware of.
- The first bad thing about Survey4Bucks is the fact that the site is lying about being a survey site that provides opportunities for you to earn money answering surveys or completing offers. The truth is, the site doesn’t really have surveys or offers to provide you. What they have is a list of third-party providers that you can join to earn money via answering surveys or completing offers.
- Another bad thing about the Survey4Bucks website is that the list of third-party providers is also a big lie. This is because when you click on the link to try and sign up for that provider, you will actually be taken to a different website and will be given a different offer. This is really dubious since this is an outright deception. You would click a link thinking you’ll be going to a specific site that can provide you with an opportunity to make money, only to be directed to a different site that provides a different opportunity.
- It’s also bad that Suvey4Bucks has been trying to position itself as a useful website that offers an opportunity for you to make money, when in fact it is nothing but a lie and a big scam. There’s really nothing you can gain with the website, so you will just waste your time even checking it out.
Is Survey4Bucks to be Recommended?
After learning more about what Survey4Bucks can do and what it brings to the table, I can say that it is an opportunity that I don’t recommend.
In fact, I would even advise that you stay away from it, as the site won’t provide you anything useful or of value.
When you visit the site, you might see it as just a normal survey site that provides opportunities to earn by answering surveys.
You might even believe what they claim in their FAQs page that it’s possible to earn $10 to $150 per completed survey study.
However, all of these are just lies, as Survey4Bucks doesn’t really provide any opportunity to make money answering surveys or completing offers.
It’s not even a survey site at that, as what it only offers are lists of third-party survey providers. But, as mentioned above, the links to these providers are deceptive.
Instead of being taken to the website of the provider you clicked, you will be redirected to a different website that has different offers.
These offers also don’t seem trustworthy as if you click one you will again be redirected to a different page. This shows that the site is really useless and a big waste of your time.
So if you happen to stumble upon Survey4Bucks, it’s best that you just stay away from it.
Other Interesting Posts
- Is Opinionsquare Surveys Legit?
- Is Mypoints Legit?
- Is Myiyo Legit?
- Is Opini Surveys Legit?
- Is Mindmover Surveys Legit?
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- Super Affiliate Machine: Is it Legit Or A Scam? We Review It - November 4, 2020
- 5 Financial Metrics to Keep your Business on Track as the World Emerges from COVID-19 - September 15, 2020
- A Complete Guide to Using Technical Indicators to Trade Cryptocurrencies - July 8, 2020