A lot of people love to watch videos, whether it is movie trailers, funny videos, informative videos, and so on. These kinds of videos are usually available for free and people don’t really get anything other than being entertained.
But what if there’s an opportunity to earn while watching videos? That opportunity is being brought by the Swagbucks Watch (TV) App, which pays you for watching different videos found on the app.
You will get paid in Swagbucks points, which can be exchanged for rewards once you have accumulated enough. As for the earning, the app has a limit on how much you can earn per day.
You can only earn as much as $0.10 per day with this app, which is not that much. But is this opportunity legitimate or just another scam?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
Swagbucks Watch (TV) App is A Legit Opportunity and Not A Scam
Swagbucks Watch is a new app from the income site Swagbucks. It is designed to allow you to earn more Swagbucks points just for watching videos found on the app.
It is similar to the watch tab found on the website, except this one is on your mobile device. The points you earn can be added to the overall Swagbucks points you have earned using the sites other income opportunities.
Once you’ve earned enough, you can exchange it for rewards. The app is not a scam, considering it is made by one of the popular extra income websites in Swagbucks.
The app delivers on its promises of paying you in Swagbucks points after watching several videos found on the app. There has been little to no issue with regards to points and rewards not being given.
As for the earnings, the app has a daily limit to how much you can earn watching videos, so no matter how many videos you watch, you can only earn as much as $0.10 per day.
If you already have a Swagbucks account, then you will just need to download the app to start earning points. If you don’t have an account yet, it is easy and free to register.
Who Uses the Swagbucks Watch (TV) App?
The Swagbucks Watch app is designed to be used by two groups of people, with one being the businesses, advertisers, and individuals who have videos that need viewers.
The other groups are people like you who are looking for ways to earn extra income online. For businesses, advertisers, and individuals, the app gives them an opportunity to get people to view their videos.
The app rewards its members for watching videos, so businesses and individuals are assured that there will be people who will see their video when they put it up on the app.
For people like you, the Swagbucks Watch app provides an opportunity to earn rewards just by watching videos.
If you’re already a member of Swagbucks, then this app presents an opportunity to earn more points so you can reach your targets faster.
If you don’t have a Swagbucks account yet, then this app is just one of the many ways that the extra income site lets you earn online. The points you earn can be exchanged for a variety of rewards that Swagbucks offers.
How Do You Earn with the Swagbucks Watch (TV) App?
The Swagbucks Watch app only has one way to earn Swagbucks points, and that is to watch videos found on the app. You will need to a watch several videos first before you earn.
The points you earn are added to overall points you already have in your Swagbucks account. Once you have enough, you can redeem it for various rewards.
The app has a lot of different videos that you can watch and they usually run for 30 seconds to 2 minutes. So the videos are short, and won’t require a lot of time to complete.
In order to earn points, though, you will need to watch five videos. Once you’ve completed the five videos, the app will pay you 2 Swagbucks points.
Every now and then, the app will show a 15- to 30-second ad in between the videos. You would just need to close the ad and another video will continue.
The 2 points are equivalent to $0.02, so you’re basically being paid $0.004 per video that you watch. The income is a bit low, but the real problem with this app is that it has an earnings limit.
Yes, the Swagbucks Watch app only allows you to earn a maximum of $0.10 or 10 Swagbucks points per day. This is a bit unfortunate, as this means you can’t really earn a lot with this app.
This basically means you can only watch a total of 25 videos on this app to be able to earn points. There are members who claim that they can earn as high as 20 points a day.
The app’s description on YouTube mentions that 10 to 30 Swagbucks points a day can be earned. It may be possible, but it seems like only a few have experienced this.
The majority of people are only able to earn a maximum of 10 points a day. So it’s best to expect only this number of points a day to avoid disappointment.
Now, the Swagbucks points you earn can be exchanged for rewards like cash or gift cards. If you want cash, your balance will need to reach $25 first or 2,500 points to redeem for a PayPal withdrawal.
If you want gift cards, the requirement is lower, as Swagbucks have gift cards that start at a value of $5, which means you need to reach only 500 points to redeem for gift cards.
The beauty of Swagbucks is that this app is just one of the ways they allow you to earn points. The website itself has a lot of opportunities to earn more points.
If you’re a member of Swagbucks already, you just need to download the app on the Google Play Store or Apple App store and log in with your account details to start earning.
If you’re not yet a member, you will need to sign up to Swagbucks to start earning on the app.
What is Good about the Swagbucks Watch (TV) App
After learning more about the Swagbucks Watch app and what it offers you, it is time to discuss what is good about the opportunity this app offers.
- The only thing that I liked about the Swagbucks Watch app is that it has features that connect you to your overall Swagbucks account. From the app, you can see how many Swagbucks points you have overall, you have access to the site’s referral program, as well as the rewards page to redeem your points for rewards.
What is Bad about the Swagbucks Watch (TV) App
As appealing as the Swagbucks Watch app is, considering it’s made by the popular extra income site in Swagbucks, there are actually a lot of things that I didn’t like about the app, which I’ll discuss here.
- My first issue with the Swagbucks Watch app is that it pays very low, considering what you need to do in order to earn Swagbucks points. The app requires that you watch five videos first before anything, but they are only paying you 2 points for watching five videos. This is very low, considering there will be ads as well in between some of those videos.
- It’s also bad that Swagbucks has a limit to how much you can earn in a day with this app. It’s bad enough that they’re paying you very low for the activity you need to do here, but it’s even worse that there’s a limit to how much you can earn. A lot of members are saying that they are only able to earn 10 Swagbucks points a day. There are a few, who are lucky to earn up to 20 or even 30 points a day. But the majority of the members will only earn 10 points.
- There are also a lot of complaints that the app is not working properly. A lot of members have said that the videos are not playing on their device, especially after watching an ad. Some complain the video or ads are freezing midway so they cannot complete the task.
- There are also complains of too many ads, as some members said they watch 2 to 3 ads before a video is played.
Do I Recommend the Swagbucks Watch (TV) App?
I had a lot of expectations with this app, considering it is made by the extra income site Swagbucks. Unfortunately, the app has been a disappointment, which is why I don’t recommend it.
My main reason for not recommending the site is that I consider it a waste of time because of the low income it offers.
You will need to watch 5 videos with a length of 30-seconds to 2-minutes before you can earn anything. After that, you will only be paid 2 Swagbucks points, which is equivalent to only $0.02.
This is a bit low, considering you need to watch 5 videos, and probably some ads as well in-between some of those videos.
But the most disappointing part of the app is that you can only earn a maximum of 10 Swagbucks points in a day, limiting what you can earn with this app.
I find this a problem because there’s no way you can increase your earnings, even if you are willing to watch more videos just to do it.
So if you’re thinking of downloading the Swagbucks Watch app to earn more points to be able to redeem your Swagbucks points faster, then you better think again.
This app is not worth the time and effort you would spend here just to earn some points.
- Onelife Review – Can You Make Money With This Opportunity?
- Is Btc Clicks A Scam?
- Twinkas Review
- Is Geeker Legit?
- Socofnews Socupnews Review – A Make Money Opportunity
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- Super Affiliate Machine: Is it Legit Or A Scam? We Review It - November 4, 2020
- 5 Financial Metrics to Keep your Business on Track as the World Emerges from COVID-19 - September 15, 2020
- A Complete Guide to Using Technical Indicators to Trade Cryptocurrencies - July 8, 2020