One of the common opportunities that you will find to make money online is downloading apps and using them. Tap Cash Rewards is an app that is offering such an opportunity.
The company pays you for downloading and using apps, as well as completing other offers found in the app. The company has a lot of different apps and offers that pay you credit.
It’s possible to earn around $10 a week with this app, provided you complete most, if not all of the available offers. But is this app really legit and will pay you? Or is it just a scam like so many before it?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
The Tap Cash Rewards App is a Legit Opportunity
Tap Cash Rewards is a subsidiary of IGG, a well-known mobile game developer, and has been established in 2014. It serves as a way for app developers to get more people to download and use their app.
The company pays its members with credits to download and use the app, which they can use to exchange for different prizes.
Based on my initial impression of the app, I can say that Tap Cash Rewards is a legitimate opportunity. The company delivers on its promise of paying you in credits for downloading and using apps, as well as completing offers.
There have also been little to no issue at all with rewards being delayed or not paid by Tap Cash Rewards. There are, however, some minor concerns about how the app works and its low income.
As this review about the app goes continues, you will see the concerns, as well as why you can only expect to earn a max of $10 a week with this opportunity.
Who Uses the Tap Cash Rewards App?
The Tap Cash Rewards app is made to be used by two groups of people, with one being the app developers and businesses that have apps that they want to promote.
The other group are people like you who are looking for ways to earn some extra money online. For developers and businesses, Tap Cash provides an opportunity to have their apps promoted to their members.
Developers can also add challenges to the apps that they are promoting so members will not only download the app but also use it, as they try to complete the challenges.
They’re assured that the apps they promote in Tap Cash will be downloaded and used, as the company will pay its members to complete all of these tasks.
For people like you, Tap Cash Rewards provides an opportunity to earn some rewards just for downloading and using the apps the company is promoting.
The company will pay you in credits, which you can redeem for different rewards. To earn the credits, you will just need to download the app and complete the various challenges that a particular app has.
A lot of the apps will allow you to earn credits for each challenge that you complete. And once you’ve earned enough, you can redeem it for gift cards or cash.
Joining is easy, as you just need to download the app and sign up, which is free to do so.
How Do You Earn with the Tap Cash Rewards App?
The main way to earn credits in Tap Cash Rewards is through downloading an app and completing the challenges for each app. The credits you earn can be redeemed for various rewards like cash or gift cards.
The company has a lot of different apps available for download, though a lot of them are game apps. Before downloading the app, you can see the details of how much you can earn and the requirements.
Downloading and opening the app will usually earn credits already, but there are also available challenges that can earn additional credits.
Some challenges require that you use the app daily for a certain number of days, while others require that you keep it installed for a certain period.
Completing all the challenges can earn additional credits. For downloading and completing challenges, you can expect to earn 30 to 250+ credits.
Aside from downloading apps and using them, you can also earn credits for referring people to join the using your referral link.
Tap Cash also has certain milestones, where you earn more credits for reaching them. Logging in every day will also result in you earning credits from the app.
Lastly, Tap Cash will allow you to have more offers available once you become a VIP member, allowing you to complete more offers and earn rewards.
To do this, you will just need to verify your Facebook account via mobile and bind it with the Tap Cash Rewards. Once this is done, you become a VIP member, unlocking more offers for you.
The credits you earn can be redeemed for a variety of rewards. Tap Cash has several rewards available like gift cards or cash, which will be paid via PayPal.
Every 1000 credits are equivalent to $1, allowing you to cash out your credits easily and without any problems.
However, it is important to remember that Tap Cash Rewards has a limit to how much you can withdraw in a day. The app only allows you to withdraw up to $10 daily.
But that’s not even the worst part, as the app only allows a $20 withdrawal limit per week. This means you can never withdraw more than $20 a week, which also caps your earnings to around $80 a month.
Joining Tap Cash Rewards is easy, as you will just need to download the app, which is available for free via the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
After downloading, you will just need to sign up, which is also easy and free to do so, then you can start downloading the apps available and earn credits.
What I Liked about the Tap Cash Rewards App
Now that we know more about the Tap Cash Rewards and what it offers, it is time to discuss the things that I liked about the opportunity that the app provides.
- The first thing that I liked about Tap Cash Rewards is that it offers options to withdraw in cash. A lot of opportunities like this only pays in gift cards, which is a big downside for me. I don’t have problems with gift cards, but I always prefer to get paid in cash.
- I also like that Tap Cash Rewards has a low payout requirement. You can withdraw your credits via PayPal once it reaches 1,000, which is equivalent to $1. This will make it easier for you to cash out your earnings and convert it into actual cash.
- It’s also a good thing that almost all of the apps available for download are free, which means you won’t have to worry about paying to download the app and complete the task.
- I also like that the Tap Cash Rewards app is available for both Android and iOS devices. This makes it easier for you to refer it to people since there’s no limitation to whom you can refer it to.
What I Didn’t Like about the Tap Cash Rewards App
As appealing as the opportunity that Tap Cash Rewards offers, there are also things that I didn’t like about the app, which I’ll discuss here.
- One of the first things that I didn’t like about this app is that it has a daily cap limit on how much you can withdraw. The app has a withdrawal limit of $10 daily.
- The worst part about the withdrawal limit is that there’s also a weekly withdrawal limit of $20. This means if you’ll maximize the daily limit, then you can only withdraw twice in a week. This puts a limit to the potential earnings you can get with this app.
- I also didn’t like that the app doesn’t have enough offers available to allow you to reach the $10 a day withdrawal limit. If you really want to earn with this app, you will need to be able to refer a lot of people.
- It’s also bad that a lot of the apps available for download require you to use it daily and keep it installed for a while to be able to earn credits. This adds to the time that you will need to use in order to earn on this app, as well as the storage space it consumes on your device.
Do I Recommend the Tap Cash Rewards App?
After learning more about what the app does and what it can offer, I wouldn’t really recommend the Tap Cash Rewards app, especially if your goal is to earn a decent income online.
The app has a lot of promise when it comes to the kind of opportunity that it provides. Plus its minimum withdrawal is very low, which is a great thing.
Unfortunately, there are not enough offers available in the app for you to earn a decent income here. You will need to rely on outside offers or on referrals to be able to earn more.
The limited offer is the reason why I only believe you can earn $10 a week, maximum, with this app. This is not a big enough income for the time you need to allot here.
I’m also not a big fan of the limit that Tap Cash Rewards puts on the withdrawal. You can only withdraw a maximum of $20 worth of rewards per week, which restrains how much you can earn with this app.
You can still try it out if you want, as it is still a good app. Just don’t expect to reach the weekly withdrawal limit, unless you will be referring a lot of people to Tap Cash Rewards.