A lot of people view the stock market as a platform that can help them achieve their financial goals and dreams. This is not a far-fetched idea since investing or trading in the stock market can really result in huge financial gains.
Of course, it isn’t as easy as it sounds. For every person that became rich trading or investing in the stock market, there are likely 5 or more people who lost money.
So don’t go in blind and just try to learn as you go along when it comes to the stock market. Though that would be a good way to fast track your learning, it is also very costly as mistakes in the stock market will you cost money.
Fortunately, there are programs out there that offer training and knowledge that can help you become a savvy stock investor or trader.
One such program is called True Momentum. It’s a newsletter that provides an investment strategy in the stock market that promises you’ll get huge gains.
The creator of the newsletter claims that it’s possible for you to earn 100% returns or more if you follow the strategy.
But is the strategy that True Momentum provides really legit? Or is it just another one of those scam stock market strategies that you should avoid?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
True Momentum is A Legit Opportunity
True Momentum is an advisory research program that was created by Paul Mampilly, a senior editor at the research firm Banyan Hill Publishing.
Paul is not new to the stock market, considering he already has 28 years of trading experience. He has also managed multimillion-dollar portfolios, so he knows how to make money in the stock market.
The True Momentum newsletter he created will provide you with the strategy that he used that helped him achieve 305% total gains from his investments.
From what I’ve seen so far, I can confidently say that what Paul offers is not a scam, but a legit opportunity.
Paul is already well-known in the industry and he has the acumen and accomplishments to provide him with legitimate credentials, so you know he knows what he is talking about when it comes to the stock market.
However, this doesn’t mean that there aren’t any problems or issues with this opportunity. A lot of people actually call Paul a scammer and his products as bogus that don’t really help at all.
One major reason for this is the way that True Momentum is marketed and advertised is very misleading. The subscription to the newsletter is also very expensive.
I also read that subscription to this newsletter is also limited. I’ll discuss these issues in more detail as we progress further in this review of this opportunity.
Who Uses True Momentum?
The True Momentum newsletter is designed for people who want to be profitable in investing and trading in the stock market.
The newsletter will provide trading strategies that are designed to possibly provide you with gains of up to 300% a year in total gains trading in the stock market.
It was created by Paul Mampilly, a known stock trader who has close to 30 years of trading experience. To gain access, you would just need to subscribe.
However, the annual fee for the newsletter is quite expensive and it could be a big problem for you if you’re short on budget.
In the next section, I’ll discuss in more detail what you really get from True Momentum and how much you will need to pay to get access to it.
How Does True Momentum Work?
True Momentum is a newsletter that provides a stock market trading strategy that claims to help you achieve total gains of up to 300% a year.
It’s the strategy that stock trader and investment manager Paul Mampilly used when he was still working at Wall Street.
The strategy basically involves investing in stocks that experienced a steep decline in anticipation of these stocks rising up quickly.
Not every stock that experienced a decline will quickly rise up and this is where Paul’s strategy comes in.
It can help you identify the stocks that are likely to experience a rapid rise, thus providing you with total gains of up to 300%.
As mentioned above, the newsletter is not available for free, as you will need to pay $1,995 per year to get access to it. Yes, it’s that expensive and the worst part is that there is no money-back guarantee. So all sales are final.
Paul does have a different guarantee, he expects you to have 300% in total gains over the next year. If that doesn’t happen, your second year of using True Momentum will be free of charge.
Let’s say you invested $1,000 in the stock market, picking the stocks that Paul’s strategy recommends. If at the end of 12 months your money didn’t grow to at least $4,000, then you get to access True Momentum for free.
Aside from this guarantee, subscription to the newsletter will also come with trade alerts that identify home-run stock market and weekly updates on how the True Momentum portfolio is performing.
You also get access to the True Momentum website, Paul’s True Momentum portfolio, and the quick starter guide, which is step-by-step instruction on how you can begin.
The subscription will also provide you access to The Energy Company Fueling 700% Gain, a dossier that reveals Paul’s top True Momentum investments, and a dedicated customer service team.
What Are People Saying about True Momentum?
The reviews about True Momentum are mixed with some people calling it a good opportunity that can really help you make money on the stock market.
There are also others who are calling it a big scam since it doesn’t really provide a good investment strategy that can make you money trading in stocks.
Now the claims of “scam” and the strategy “not working” is really due to how the opportunity has been marketed and advertised.
If you have seen the True Momentum sales video, you would have seen a lot of exaggerated claims and the use of fake testimonials to try and entice you about how effective the product is.
This is really why a lot of people are calling it a scam because they were misled to believe that the strategy will really work without any risks involved.
If you’re familiar with trading or investing in the stock market, you know there will always be risks involved and not all strategies are going to make you money 100% of the time.
Emphasis on risk and the possibility of losing money should be included in the video so people won’t be misled.
Another issue is that the subscription to the newsletter is very expensive. Paying $1,995 a year is not cheap and is out of reach for many people.
That’s $166.25 a month, which can take a big chunk out of your monthly budget. What’s worse is that there’s no money-back option.
So if you happen to dislike the newsletter, there’s no way for you to get your money back. You really need to be sure that you know what this newsletter is about and be sure that you really want to subscribe to it.
I also read that there’s a limit to how many people can subscribe to the newsletter. But the 1,000 person limit is not really a limit to how many people can subscribe, it’s a limit to how many can subscribe with the $1,995 price tag.
It is just a pressure tactic to make you think that you need to hurry with the subscription as the price could go up anytime.
It’s important that you shouldn’t give in to this and only subscribe if you are really sure you want it and you can afford it.
What I Like about True Momentum
Now that we know what True Momentum is and what it is offering, it’s time to discuss what I like about this opportunity.
- One of the things that I like about True Momentum is that it is created by a known expert in the industry, Paul Mampilly. This is probably the biggest positive about this newsletter and one of the main reasons why this is not a scam. Paul’s credentials and accomplishments do check out so he’s not lying about any of his achievements. Rest assured that he’s really experienced and knowledgeable when it comes to trading and investing in the stock market.
- Another thing that I like about True Momentum is that the strategy does work, I’ve read several comments from people who tried it out and said they really did achieve huge gains following Paul’s strategy.
- I also like the guarantee that Paul Mampilly offers with True Momentum, giving you free access for 1 year in case your investment doesn’t achieve the 300% total gains after following the newsletter for 12 months.
What I Dislike about True Momentum
Of course, there are also a lot of things about True Momentum that I don’t like, which I’ll discuss in this section.
- The first thing I don’t like about True Momentum is its overhyped and misleading sales video. This is really where a lot of the negative comments and feedback comes from. The way the newsletter is advertised will give people the impression that following the strategy is a guarantee they will make tons of money investing in the stock market. In reality there is risk involved in investing in the stock market and the people who believe the hype are at risk of losing their money. It’s important that emphasis should be placed on the risk so people are aware of what they are really getting themselves into.
- I’m also not a fan of the expensive price tag of True Momentum. Though I don’t doubt the value of what this newsletter offers, I believe it’s just too expensive and not everyone will have that kind of money to throw around.
- I also don’t like that there’s no money-back guarantee. Not only is subscribing to True Momentum expensive, you also can’t get your money back if you are not happy with the newsletter. So you really need to be sure you want to subscribe here as the money you spend is considered gone regardless if you make money from the strategy or not.
Do I Recommend True Momentum?
After learning more about True Momentum and what it can really bring to the table, I would have to say that this is an opportunity that is not really for everyone.
It’s important that when you subscribe to this newsletter, you are someone who already has experience trading or investing in the stock market.
You should already know what a good stock is and you’re aware of the risks involved with this type of investment.
This is because you will be knowledgable about what Paul is talking about in the newsletter and you can properly use the strategy he teaches and combine it with your own.
But if you’re a newbie to the stock market, it’s best that you stay away from this newsletter. You should increase your knowledge and experience first before checking out this opportunity.
It’s also important that you learn risk management as well since this is what this strategy really lacks. You have to know that not all strategies will work 100% of the time, so you are also likely to lose money on some trades.
The goal really is to maximize your gains and minimize your losses. So you need to learn risk management in the stock market to help minimize the losses on trades that don’t work out.
Once you understand the risks involved and what to do about them, then you could check out True Momentum.
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- 3 Sites That Pay You to Recommend Company Or Product Names - October 4, 2021
- A List of Scam Websites - October 4, 2021
- What is BritishFx Funds? Discovering the Hidden Truth About What is BritishFx - October 4, 2021