There are a lot of opportunities available on the internet when it comes to making money. There are thousands of websites out there that offer various ways to earn money on the internet.
You can make money answering surveys, watching videos, downloading apps, writing articles, and much more. The opportunities are not made equal, though, as each of them will have their own advantages and disadvantages.
In this review, we’ll be talking about the opportunity to make money testing websites. Yes, this is one of the many opportunities you can find online when it comes to making money.
The company that offers this kind of opportunity is Validately and they will pay you for every website test that you are able to complete.
The amount of money you can earn will depend on the kind of test you will be doing. But research shows you can expect to earn about $5 to $25 per completed test.
But is Validately really a legitimate opportunity to make money or is it just a scam that you should avoid?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
Validately is a Legitimate Opportunity to Make Money
Validately is a company that provides an opportunity for people to make money testing websites. You will get paid for every website that you test.
The amount of money you make will depend on the kind of test that you will do on the site. Your money will be sent via PayPal after verifying the report you sent.
From what I’ve seen so far, I can say that Validately is a legitimate opportunity for you to make money online. You will really get paid for testing and reviewing websites that clients have built.
There have been little to no complaints at all about the company not paying its testers for completing a test or review of a website.
Despite being legitimate, there are still some issues with this opportunity. One of the issues I saw is that some website tests require that you undergo a screening test first.
There’s also issue with the limited payment opportunity that Validately has. I’ll discuss these issues in more detail as we progress further in this review.
Who Uses Validately?
Validately is designed for two groups of people with one being individuals, organizations, and businesses who have created a website and want it tested first to see if there are any problems or issues.
The other groups are people who are looking for opportunities to make money online. For businesses and individuals, the company offers them an opportunity to improve the website they created.
This is possible as Validately provides them with a way to have their website tested and reviewed by people. From the test, they can see the comments and suggestions that testers provide.
They can just make the necessary changes needed to improve the overall user experience of the site they created. For people, the company provides an opportunity to make money testing websites.
As a website tester, you get paid for every website that you test. The amount of money you can earn will depend on the kind of test that you will be doing.
Payments are sent via PayPal and are given after reviewing the test you provided. Becoming a member is free to do so. In the next section, I’ll discuss in more detail the registration process and how you can make money with Validately.
How Do You Make Money with Validately?
Validately offers only one opportunity for you to make money and that is by being one of their website testers.
As a websites tester, you will basically test the websites that the company’s clients have created or developed.
Once you complete a test, you will be paid your money. The amount of money you earn will depend greatly on the kind of test you will do and on the kind of site you are testing.
Before you can begin, you need to become one of the site’s website tester’s first. Registering is free and simple to do so.
It is required that your computer or laptop needs to run a Windows 10 operating system or a Mac. You also need to be at least 18-years-old, have high-speed internet, communicate in English, and has a PayPal account.
If you meet the requirements, you can register to Validately. You can sign up using your email or Facebook account. After that, you will be required to provide additional details like your profile and demographics.
Details about the kind of computer or laptop you use, your smartphone device, and household income will also be required.
After completing your profile, you will take a screener test. The test will see how you and your computer perform. After the test, a few more questions will be asked. An email will be sent if you pass the test.
There’s just no timetable on how long it will take Validately to send the confirmation of your acceptance. Once you pass, you can start receiving website testing opportunities.
Invitation to test a website will be sent via email. Keep in mind that some opportunities will require a screener test. You will need to pass that test to be able to proceed to the testing the website.
The number of website test invitations you can get will depend on your profile and the available tests they have. Once they have a test that matches your profile an email will be sent to you.
It is also important that you also have a good microphone with your computer or laptop since website testing will require that you talk while you do the review.
A quality response usually involves you delivering your opinion and review clearly. A five-minute talk session will usually pay about $5 to $10.
If you are lucky enough to be invited for a webcam-based 30-minute live session with a moderator, you can earn $25 for completing it.
Payments will be sent via PayPal and there’s no minimum amount needed to withdraw. You can expect to get your payment within 7 business days after you have completed the test.
As mentioned above, there are some issues with this opportunity. The first issue is that some website test requires a screening test. The issue with this is that some of the screening tests seem difficult to pass.
Another issue with Validately is that the payment options are limited. Currently, the company only pays via PayPal. This means that you won’t be able to participate in this opportunity unless you have a PayPal account.
This basically eliminates people who live in countries where PayPal is not supported.
What I Like about Validately
Now that we know what Validately is and what it offers, it’s time to talk about what I liked about this opportunity.
- The first thing that I like about Validately is that there are a lot of website testing opportunities available. Though you will only be invited to participate in a website testing opportunity, you are likely to receive at least one invitation a day. You can likely receive more if you are lucky enough to have a profile that has a lot of matches with the available test opportunities they have.
- I also like that Validately is available worldwide and it is free to join. As long as your country can support PayPal payment you will be able to register and become a website tester. You also don’t have to worry about paying anything when you become a tester.
- Another thing I like about Validately is that there is no minimum requirement when it comes to withdrawing your money. Your payment will be sent directly to your PayPal account within 7 days after you have submitted your work. So no need to keep them on your Validately account first while you try to reach the minimum cash out threshold.
What I Dislike about Validately
Of course, as appealing as this all sounds, not everything is good and dandy with Validately. There are also things about this opportunity that I didn’t really like.
- The first thing that I didn’t like about Validately is that a lot of their website testing opportunities have screener tests and passing them is not easy. This can put a limit to how many website tests you can take because you will need to pass the test just to be able to participate.
- I also don’t like that Validately only pays via PayPal. Yes, there are a lot of people using PayPal as their go-to online payment option. But the fact is that there are also a lot of people that don’t use PayPal. Then, there are also people that live in countries that don’t support this payment option, which limits this opportunity’s availability to people.
- Another thing that I don’t like about Validately is that you are required to have the latest equipment to become a website tester. You should be using a computer or laptop with a Windows 10 operating system to be able to register. If you don’t either you upgrade your OS or just look for different opportunity.
Do I Recommend Validately?
After learning more about Validately and what it can really bring to the table, I can say that this is an opportunity that is worth checking out.
Though I find some issues with the site, like its hard screening tests and limited payment options, I still feel checking this out is warranted.
For one, the pay is relatively good. You can earn $5 to $10 per website test that you complete. If you are lucky, you might even get invited to the website test that pays $25.
You also don’t have to spend a lot of time when it comes to completing the website test, so this is a good side opportunity. It is important to remember, though, that Validately won’t make you rich or allow you to quit your day job. So make sure that you don’t set a high expectation when you register for this site.