Today, there are many ways to make money online. And one of the easiest ways to make money on the internet today is by completing online surveys.
There are many legitimate sites where you can get paid to carry out simple surveys. There are an equal number of sites that will refuse to pay you for your hard work.
Therefore, you have to be careful when looking for survey sites so that you don’t waste your time doing work that you will not receive payment for.
Is Vindale Research legit?
This is probably the question that has led you here, but before I answer that question I think it appropriate to offer you an alternative to Vindale Research if making money is your primary objective.
If you’re looking to earn a part-time income or even full-time income working at home then check out this program – see income proof here.
Now to answer the question about Vindale Research.
Vindale Research is legit and there are many people who have been paid by site.
But the biggest issue is that you’ll only get paid small amounts for the time and effort you spend completing the surveys.
This is not just a problem with Vindale Research, but with online survey companies in general.
A lot of folks have to spend time completing pre-qualifying questions (which can take anywhere between 20 – 30 minutes) before they are illegible to even start a survey.
Whilst I understand the reasons these companies do this (which is to ensure they hit the right demographics) it offers little comfort to the poor person who spends the time filling out the questionnaire, only to not qualify for the survey that pays them the the money.
What is Vindale Research?
Vindale research is a company based in New York. It is one of oldest survey companies out there. To be paid, all that you will be required to do is review some products as well as take online surveys. Seems easy, right?
Yes it is. However, like most survey sites, the work is time consuming and the pay is not as good as most people would want.
The amount of money that you are going to earn in this survey site depends on the nature of the survey that you are going to take.
This is because some surveys pay more than others.
Surveys that require specialized knowledge (such as medical surveys) pay better than surveys that can be completed by anyone.
How To Make Money With Vindale Research
There are several ways that you can use to earn money from this survey site.
1. Taking surveys
You can earn $1 to $5 by taking the traditional surveys. All that should be done is the completion of short answer questionnaires. No credit card is required to carry out these simple surveys.
To earn through evaluations, you are given a product or service that is on offer for a certain period of time and you are expected to give your honest opinion about it at the end of the trial period.
You will be compensated for the amount you spend on the products or services and the time you spent testing them. You can earn $5 and $75. Such surveys pay the most on this site.
3. Reward Mail
Here, you will get paid for opening and interacting with advertisements that have sent to your email. You can up to $0.10 for each reward mail advertisement that you open and interact with.
4. Vindale Videos
With Vindale videos, you can earn up to $0.25 for watching vides online. Most of the videos are short. You will probably enjoy watching the videos than taking the conventional surveys.
You will get paid by this survey sites when you refer others to the site. Yu will earn $5 for each person that you refer to the site.
Member in certain locations are entitled to exclusive discounts and coupons.
7. Cash Contests
There are cash contests in Vindale research almost every week. After joining the site, you should be on the look out for these contests. You can earn up to $15 from these contests.
8. Submitting A Payment Photo
When you send a photo of you and your payment, you can earn $5.
What I Liked
- Offer payments to members who refer friends.
- You can post your referral links anywhere.
- It is among the very few sites that actually pay in cash
- The fact that it offers payments via PayPal makes it possible for people residing anywhere in the world to participate.
- It has unique earning opportunities. For example, members can earn just y clicking on the advertisement sent to their emails.
- The site gives a detailed account of all your payments
- There is a daily consumer study that you can do as many times as you want. You will receive a payment every time you complete a study.
- It is a site that is well laid out.
- The sire has a blog, Facebook page and twitter page that routinely provide information about different surveys, offers and free samples.
What I Didn’t Like
- All coupons can be used in the United States only.
- Minimum cash out limit is $50.
- The company usually sends survey invitation links that direct you to other survey companies
Reviews Around The Web
Most people from around the web are not happy that the company makes them pay out high monthly fees to websites that they are not interested in.
For example, members may be asked to join a site that requires you to pay $30 and be paid $40 in the end. The company will claim that it has paid you $40, when in a real sense you have earned only $10.
Most users are also unhappy that they have to earn $50 to get paid. With the little payment, this minimum payment amount is difficult to reach. It is also high compared to the payout in other survey sites.
Final Verdict: Should You Join This Site?
Although the company is legit, it is not a site that you should expect to earn much money from. This is not only because of the poor pay, but because of its many misleading trial offers.
Being asked to join other websites that require you to pay joining fees before you can carry out surveys is not a practice that you should adopt.
Learn how Frank makes a full-time income online here.
- My Send Earnings review
- My Instant Payday Network review
- My Project Payday review
- Google Sniper Review – Does It Work?
- Can you make money using Coffee Shop Millionaire
Latest posts by Jamie (see all)
- Is Online Cash Source a Scam? I think it’s Overpriced Product - May 26, 2016
- Herbalife Review – Is It A Good Business Opportunity? - October 28, 2014
- Market America Review And Why It Is A Rip-Off - October 25, 2014