There are a lot of opportunities available when it comes to making money online. For instance you can join survey sites or get-paid-to sites to earn rewards and money by completing various tasks. You can also be a freelancer and take different freelance gigs.
But if you really want to make serious money online, then you need to learn digital marketing.
This type of marketing is the key ingredient used to make a living on the internet. Once you become knowledgeable with digital marketing, you will be able to set up your own online business and make decent money.
Now, one website that offers training courses in digital marketing is Yoonla. It will also teach you how you can use what you learn from the training and make money online through the power of affiliate marketing.
The amount of money you can earn will depend greatly on your efforts in promoting your affiliate links. But is Yoonla really a legitimate opportunity to learn digital marketing and make money? Or is it just a scam to avoid?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
Yoonla Seems Like A Legit Opportunity To Learn Digital Marketing and Make Money
Yoonla is a site that offers digital marketing training. It was founded in 2016 by Reno van Boven, a digital marketer with 12 years of experience.
The site started with the name Yoonla foundation, then changed it to Yoonla Evolve. Now, it is called just Yoonla and it still offers digital marketing training and it still has an affiliate program.
Unlike its previous programs, though, where you got paid for bringing in leads to the website, people now need to join through your affiliate link for you to make money.
Despite the constant name change, Yoonla seems like a legit opportunity. They do provide basic training in digital marketing and affiliate marketing.
The site also does provide opportunities to make money through the different affiliate programs that they offer. You just need people to register using your affiliate link and you get a commission.
Of course, there are some issues with this opportunity, starting with their free training that doesn’t really provide much value. There are also issues with the website’s support team.
Lastly, it’s quite expensive to be an actual affiliate with the website. I’ll discuss all of these issues in more detail as we progress further in this review of Yoonla.
- How This Crazy Experiment Turned Into $10,000 Per Month Income
- 43 Legitimate Ways To Make Money From Home – Guaranteed
Who Uses Yoonla?
Yoonla is designed for two types of people with one being those who are looking to learn more about digital marketing and the other are those looking for an opportunity to make money online.
If you’re new to digital marketing, the site has several training videos available that can help you learn the very basics of digital marketing.
You’ll also learn the basics of starting a website, tracking your traffic, how it can earn money and so on. The site will also promote several programs that can help you start your digital marketing business.
It is important to remember that the programs are not free, so you’re going to have to spend some money if you want to use their services. Other than paying for the programs, membership to gain access to the training is free.
For people looking to make money, Yoonla also provides this opportunity. You can make money as an affiliate promoting the programs that Yoonla also promotes. You’ll need to sign up to these programs first before you can make money from them.
The company has three main products that make use of these internet marketing programs. In the next section, I’ll discuss in more detail how you can make money with Yoonla and how much you need to spend.
How Do You Make Money with Yoonla?
Yoonla is an online company that provides digital marketing and affiliate marketing training. They provide the basics of these marketing methods and how you can make money from them.
The site also allows you to make money through their affiliate programs. Now, the site has three main products to offer, Yoonla Academy, Yoonla Digital Business Mega-Starter, and Yoonla Digital Business Mega-Premium.
It is free to join both Yoonla Academy and Yoonla Digital Business Mega-Starter. You just need to provide your name, email address, and contact number.
After verifying your email, the site will send your login details to gain access to the member’s area. Yoonla Academy provides basic training about digital marketing and affiliate marketing.
The site provides 20 training videos, ranging from as short as 2 minutes to as long as 15 minutes. The training you will get is very basic and doesn’t really provide important information.
Yoonla, though, will promote several programs here, Wix, a site that lets you create a professional website, Karta, a site that lets you create a funnel page, and clickmagick, a site that allows you to track conversions.
It’s free to use Wix, but the free service is very limited and pretty much useless. If you really want to take advantage of what they offer, the cheapest plan they have is $14.50 a month or $132 a year. This plan lets you use your own domain name and hosting.
Karta has a 14-day trial where you will only pay $1 but after that its $99 a month.
Clickmagick also has a 14-day free trial where you don’t pay for anything to gain access. After that, you need to pay $12 per month.
It is important to note that these sites will earn Yoonla affiliate income. To earn here, you will basically copy what Yoonla did and promote this product to other people. You get to earn money when they sign up to Wix, Karta, and Clickmagick.
The other product is the Yoonla Digital Business Mega-Starter, which is the site’s done-for-you business. This is basically a funnel page where you’ll promote the Karta program.
This product has three videos, which walks you through the set up of your own Yoonla Digital Business Mega and how you can set up your Karta site and become an affiliate there.
Reno says that you can expect to earn as low as $40 to as high as $800 whenever someone signs up to Karta using your affiliate link. The earnings will depend on the package they get from Karta.
The beauty of this affiliate program is that you get to earn commissions monthly as long as the customer is a member of Karta. So at $40, that’s a $480 a year earning with just one customer.
This product also promotes Yoonla’s Affiliate Partner Program. You can earn 40% commissions on all of the programs inside the Digital Business Mega-Starter.
The last product that Yoonla offers is the Yoonla Digital Business Mega-Premium which costs $497 to get access. This is a bit similar to the Starter product, except it offers 6 revenue streams.
Reno said that this product will allow you to earn up to $1995 in commission per referral. Upgrading to this product also upgrades your affiliate status to a reseller.
As a reseller, you can earn 80% commission selling the Yoonla Digital Business Mega-Premium.
What People are Saying about Yoonla?
The reviews about Yoonla haven’t been good, a lot of people who have tried the site say that it is legit but it’s not really worth joining.
One of the main issues I saw with Yoonla is that the training program they provide is too basic and doesn’t really provide good information.
A lot of what they teach can easily be found on YouTube or other sites. Some of the videos they provide are just a walk-through on how you can sign up to the program they promote.
So, if you’re an experienced digital marketer already, don’t expect to learn anything new or valuable from their training programs.
Another issue I saw is with their support team. A lot of people who have tried Yoonla have complained about the site’s lack of proper support.
It takes a while for questions and inquiries to be answered and their answers aren’t always helpful. It appears that Yoonla needs to improve in this area.
The last issue about Yoonla is that it’s a bit expensive to start with their program. Wix costs at least $14.50 a month, while clickmagick costs $12 a month.
If you also sign up with Karta, which is $99 a month, your total cost to $125.50 a month, which could be a steep price to pay monthly for many people.
Then, if you get the Yoonla Digital Business Mega-Premium, then for the first month you’ll pay $622.50, which is not a small amount.
Sure, you can possibly earn back these expenses and also the expenses needed to maintain these services. But in case you don’t, you’ll need to set aside some money so you don’t run over budget.
What I Like about Yoonla
After learning about what Yoonla is and what this opportunity can bring to the table, it’s time to discuss what I liked about it.
- The first thing about Yoonla that I like is that becoming a member is free. You don’t need to provide a credit card to Yoonla, especially if you’re just going to sign up for Yoonla Academy and Yoonla Digital Business Mega-Starter, as these two products are free. The only time you need to pay is when you sign up for Yoonla Digital Business Mega-Premium or when you’re going to sign up to one of the sites they’re recommending.
- Another thing that I like about Yoonla is that there is no need to upsell. A lot of opportunities like this involves upselling the moment you enter the member’s page or after you have verified your email. But with this site, upselling is non-existent. Reno also doesn’t pressure you into signing up to the programs he recommends. This allows you to really digest and understand what the owner is saying in his training videos. This also allows you to think clearly and see if this program is going to be helpful to you or not.
What I Dislike about Yoonla
Of course, not everything about Yoonla is good, as there are also a number of things about this opportunity that I don’t really like.
- The first thing that I don’t like about Yoonla is that they don’t provide advanced training in Digital Marketing or Affiliate Marketing. They focused too much on the basic, thus removing depth and value to their training videos, especially for people who already have some background about digital marketing. It would be good if they could also provide advanced training for those already with knowledge or background.
- Another thing that I don’t like is that the site is not really free, especially if your goal is to make money from it. You’ll need to sign up to the different services that Yoonla promotes in order for you to make money. If you don’t want to spend any money, then there’s just no way for you to make money from this website.
- I also don’t like that you really have no control over the kind of content you want on your funnel page or site. Since Yoonla does everything for you, they have control over the message they are delivering. This might be appealing at the start as it will make it easier for you. At some point though, you’ll see the need to provide new content but you will be unable to do this as it is a “done-for-you” sales page.
- In relation to my issue above, a “done-for-you” sales page won’t work out in the long run because it will soon flood the market with similar sales pages, all with the same message. This is where you will want the freedom to create your own content to allow you to separate yourself from others using the Yoonla sales funnel promoted and advertised online.
- I’m also not a fan of Yoonla’s lack of proper support. There have been a lot of complaints from members that support is either slow or non-existent. It appears to be taking to long time for questions and inquiries to be answered and sometimes the answers they get back aren’t helpful. The sites support team need to improve their performance especially for people who are new to the program. It would also be helpful if the site set up a community system where new members can connect with other members to help them get started properly.
Is Yoonla To Be Recommended?
After learning more about Yoonla and what they are really offering you, I can say that this is an opportunity that I don’t really recommend to everyone.
The opportunity that this website provides is actually good if you are someone who doesn’t really have any background or knowledge about digital marketing and affiliate marketing.
The basic training that the site provides is a good way to start, especially since it can be accessed for free and the training is delivered in a clear and easy-to-understand manner.
If you’re someone who is already knowledgeable about digital and affiliate marketing, then you won’t really find much value with the site’s training videos.
As for the income opportunity part, Yoonla’s system does sound like a great opportunity to make money from. However, you have to first contend with the cost of running it.
The programs that the site is recommending won’t be cheap and you’ll have to pay for them on a monthly basis. So you need a starting capital here if you really want to try out the money-making opportunity they offer.
You also have to consider the fact that their “done-for-you” funnel sales page will soon become redundant, once a lot of people start using their program.
When this happens, the income potential of Yoonla would likely drop, and they won’t be a viable option for you to make money from.
There are actually a lot of good money-making opportunities out there that don’t really require a big startup cost or a monthly fee.
You could start with them first so there won’t be a monetary risk on your part when you start your online money-making journey.