There are a lot of survey sites available on the internet, making them one of the most common opportunities you can find when it comes to making money online.
The problem is that not all of the survey sites out there are legitimate or a great opportunity to make money. Some of them turn out to be scams or a real waste of your time.
Since there are hundreds to thousands of different survey sites that offer opportunities to make money online, trying out each and every one of them will be time-consuming.
This is why we do these kinds of reviews so you won’t need to check out each and every one of these survey sites. In this review, we’ll discuss a site called GiveUsYour2Cents.
It’s a survey site that will reward you for completing a survey. The rewards can either be cash or a chance to win big amounts of money.
You won’t really get to earn a lot with this opportunity, as you can only expect $10 to $30 a month with GiveUsYour2Cents. But is this site really legit or just another scam?
GiveUsYour2Cents Survey is a Legitimate Site That Pays
GiveUsYour2Cents is what we call a survey router, which means it’s a website lists different online surveys available on the net, allowing people to view them in only one website.
This is not new, since a lot of survey sites out there also acts as a survey router, in that they offer surveys of their own, but they also display other online surveys from different providers.
The beauty of survey routers like this is that you won’t need to sign up to the other survey provider, as you can already answer the survey through the GiveUsYour2Cents website.
You will get rewarded for completing the various surveys available on the website. The reward you can get is either cash or a chance to go into a draw to win more cash. It will depend greatly on the survey provider.
Based on this information, I can say that this website is really a legitimate opportunity that really pays. GiveUsYour2Cents really does offer an opportunity to make money just by answering surveys.
They have a lot of different surveys available that you can participate in and you will be rewarded for your time and effort.
One downside with this site, though, is that the number of available surveys is still not high, which contributes greatly to how much money you can expect to earn here.
I’ll be providing more details about this as the review progresses.
Who Uses the GiveUsYour2Cents Survey Site?
The GiveUsYour2Cents website is designed to be used by two groups with one group being 3rd-party survey providers who are looking for people to answer the surveys that they have.
The other group are people who are looking for ways to make some money online. For survey providers and market researchers, this survey site gives them an opportunity to have more participants for their surveys.
The site has a variety of members from certain countries of the world, giving them a diverse group of participants that can join in answering their surveys.
They can also dictate who can participate through the qualifying questions they have for the participants to see if they are really the right person to answer the survey.
For people like you, GiveUsYour2Cents provide you with an opportunity to make money online by answering surveys. You can be paid in either cash or be entered into a draw where you can win big money.
The rewards you will get will depend on the survey provider.
Becoming a member is simple and free to do so. You just need to be at least 13 years old and reside in the countries they accept members from.
In the next section, I’ll be discussing more about this and how you can make money with GiveUsYour2Cents.
How Do You Earn with GiveUsYour2Cents?
GiveUsYour2Cents offers only one way to earn rewards on their website, and that is by participating and completing the surveys that they have.
You will get rewarded in either cash or be entered into a draw for a chance to win cash prizes. The first thing you would need to do, of course, is to become a member of this survey site.
To become a member, you just need to go their website and sign up. To register, you will need to provide some personal details like your name, email, address, birth date, gender, ethnicity, and race.
You will also need to provide details about your education, monthly household income, how many people live in your house and if there are children below 18 years old.
To register, you will need to be at least 13 years old and live in the U.S., UK, Canada, and Germany. Once you have registered, you will gain access to the different surveys that are available on the website.
The surveys available come from different survey providers and a survey will usually take 10 to 15 minutes to complete.
Like any other survey site, you will need to answer some qualifying questions first to see if you qualify for the survey before getting to actually participate in it.
The good thing is that the disqualification rate is low so you can expect to qualify in a lot of surveys. As for the rewards, this site basically rewards you with automatic entries to raffle draws.
The draw will give you a chance to win amazing cash prizes, with some even giving out prizes in the ten thousand. Of course, entering a raffle for a chance to win is not really an enticing reward.
This is why some of the survey providers they show offer cash rewards. You can likely expect to make about $0.75 to $1 per survey.
Some surveys will likely pay higher but some will pay lower, but that’s the average amount you can expect to earn.
It wasn’t mentioned, though, how you will receive your money, but my guess is that it will be via PayPal or check. This is probably why they require your address as well.
What is Good about GiveUsYour2Cents Survey?
After learning more about GiveUsYour2Cents Survey and what they can offer, it’s time to discuss what is good about this opportunity.
- Probably one of the first things that I liked about GiveUsYour2Cents is that they have a very low disqualification rate. This is a problem for a lot of survey sites out there, so having a higher rate of qualifying and participating in a survey is a big plus.
- Another good thing with GiveUsYour2Cents is that almost all of the surveys they provide are not that long. You can likely expect to complete the surveys in just 20 minutes or less, which means you won’t need to spend a lot of time trying to complete a survey for little pay.
- It’s also good that becoming a member is easy and free to do so. You won’t need to spend a lot of time filling out registration forms or worry about paying for any membership fee when you sign up.
What is Bad about GiveUsYour2Cents Survey
Of course, not everything is well and dandy with GiveUsYour2Cents Survey, as there are also bad things about this opportunity.
- The first bad thing with GiveUsYour2Cents is that they will not always reward you with cash. The most common reward you can get here is just entries to a raffle draw for a chance to win cash prizes. Yes, there are some cash rewards, but not all providers offer this incentive. This is a bad thing because it means you are likely not getting paid for your time and effort. Winning in these kinds of raffle draw is usually hard and almost impossible, so this means you have basically answered a survey for nothing at all.
- Another thing that I didn’t like about GiveUsYour2Cents is that the number of surveys you can answer is not guaranteed. Yes, the company will do its best to provide you with as many surveys as it can, but there will be days and even months where there will only be a few surveys available. Heck, there will even be days where there’s no survey available at all.
- Another bad thing with GiveUsYour2Cents is that the income potential is very low. The combination of only a few surveys and not always getting cash rewards will result in an opportunity that can likely allow you to earn $30 a month or even less.
Do I Recommend GiveUsYour2Cents Survey?
Now that we have learned more about GiveUsYour2Cents Survey and what they can offer people, I can say that it is an opportunity that I don’t really recommend.
Though this survey site offers some upsides that you can take advantage of, I feel that the downsides and the amount of money you can make here won’t really be worth your time and effort.
For one, you can’t really expect to earn consistent money here, considering that not all survey providers will be paying in cash for participating in the surveys they have.
Getting paid in entries to raffle draw is not really an incentive, as it’s just an excuse that companies offer so they don’t really have to pay you anything.
Sure, you might get lucky and win, but the probability of that happening is less than 1%. So if you’re really looking for an opportunity to earn decent money online, then there’s no need to try GiveUsYour2Cents.
- Is Jobs2shop Legit?
- Is Keep Rewarding Legit?
- Is Bizrate Rewards Legit?
- Is Points2shop Legit?
- Is Ingather Research Legit?