For today’s review, we’ll be talking about an app called SurveyMini. It is a survey app that is designed to offer you rewards for completing surveys.
This app, though, is a bit different than other survey opportunities as the surveys you get will be dependent on the stores and merchants that you have visited.
As for earnings, the app doesn’t really pay much, but you can likely expect to get around $10 worth of rewards per month with this opportunity. But is the SurveyMini app really a legit opportunity or just another scam?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
- 1 The SurveyMini App is Close to Being A Scam Due to Payment Issues
- 2 Who Uses the SurveyMini App?
- 3 How Do You Earn with the SurveyMini App?
- 4 What I Liked about the SurveyMini App
- 5 What I Didn’t Like about the SurveyMini App
- 6 Is the SurveyMini App to be Recommended?
- 7 Related
The SurveyMini App is Close to Being A Scam Due to Payment Issues
SurveyMini is an app that will give you rewards for answering surveys. It will pay you in points, which you can redeem for gift cards once you’ve earned enough, after completing a surveys.
But this app is different from almost all survey opportunities in that it relies on your location and on whether you have visited a store or restaurant for survey opportunities to be available.
Now, the app started out as a legitimate opportunity, being able to pay its members the points they are due and delivering the rewards that they redeem.
Recently, though, there have been a lot of complaints that the app is having a hard time to deliver the rewards to its members or that some of the coupons they get are not honored by the particular stores.
I’ve also read complaints that the app doesn’t provide a lot of surveys anymore, even if you go to a store or restaurant daily. This somewhat lowers the possibility of getting $10 worth of rewards a month.
With these many complaints about the payment and survey opportunities, it’s hard to put SurveyMini in the legitimate category.
Since the app is still available for download and the website is still up, I think it’s still a bit early to categorize them as a scam, but they are dangerously close.
Who Uses the SurveyMini App?
The SurveyMini app is designed to be used by two groups of people with one being people like you who are looking for ways to make money online.
The other group are store owners who are looking to learn more about their customers. The app provides businesses with a unique way to learn more about customer experience right after they visit a store.
The app sends surveys to its members after they have visited a store or have been to a restaurant. This gives owners instant feedback from customers on their experience about the store.
This gives them more information about a person’s experience and the kinds of products they usually go for when they visit the store or the reasons for going to the store.
For people like you, SurveyMini provides a unique opportunity to earn rewards just for going to a store or to a restaurant.
The app tracks your location and will be able to detect if you are in an establishment that is also their client. Once it detects your location, a survey will be sent to you for you to answer and you can earn points from it.
Once you’ve earned enough points, you can redeem them for various gift cards that SurveyMini offers. To register, you just need to download the app and sign up, which is free to do so.
How Do You Earn with the SurveyMini App?
There is only one way for you to earn with the SurveyMini app, and that is through answering surveys. You will be paid in points, which you can use to redeem for rewards once you’ve reached the minimum points required.
A lot of the surveys that are available will be location-based, which means you will need to first go to a particular store or establishment before the app makes a survey available.
For example, you went to a restaurant that is a client of the app like Burger King. The app will detect this and send you a survey. Once you’ve completed it you will earn points.
The surveys are not that long, as you will usually need to answer only about 10 questions and they can be completed within the app. So, there’s no need for you to go out of the app to answer the questions.
The points that you will earn will vary on the survey that you will get, but surveys will usually pay 250 to 1,000 points.
It is important to remember, though, that the app won’t give you survey questions every time you go to a store. You will likely get 1 to 3 surveys in a week with the SurveyMini app.
So this means you can likely earn 750 points to 3,000 points in a week. But what can you get for the points that you’ve earned?
SurveyMini allows you to redeem your points for gift cards, that come from a variety of brands. The gift cards have a value of $10, $25, and $50.
Each value will have different brands of gift cards available. To redeem for a $10 gift card, you will need 12,000 points. For g$25 gift cards, you will need 25,000 points and 48,000 points for $50 gift cards.
Now, it’s easy to become a member of SurveyMini, as you will just have to download the app on the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
After downloading, you will just need to register, which is free to do so, you will then be a member and you can start answering surveys and earning points.
What I Liked about the SurveyMini App
After learning more about the SurveyMini app and what it offers, it’s time to talk about the things that I liked about this opportunity.
- The first thing that I liked about the SurveyMini app is that you won’t need to undergo a qualifying process to see if you can participate in the survey or not. If you receive a notification for a survey, it already means you are qualified to participate, so no need to undergo any qualification process.
- I also like that the surveys are short, as you will only need to answer 10 questions at most. This means you won’t spend more than 5 minutes answering the survey and you won’t waste precious time having to complete a very long survey.
- It’s easy to register to SurveyMini and it is free to do so. This means there’s no financial risk on your part to be a member, as you just need to download the app and sign up for free.
What I Didn’t Like about the SurveyMini App
Of course, there are also things about the SurveyMini app that I didn’t like, which I’ll discuss here.
- My first issue with SurveyMini is that it the list of gift cards they have is not that appealing. Amazon and PayPal are not available, this also shows that there are no options to redeem your points for cash.
- I also didn’t like that surveys are not always available, even if you visit stores and restaurants regularly. It is likely that you will only be able to get 2 to 3 surveys a week, which makes it likely that you will only earn 3,000 points at most in a week. This means it will take roughly 1 month or more before you’re able to redeem a $10 gift card.
- I also didn’t like the complaints of a lot of members saying that they’re not being paid by SurveyMini and that the support team has also become unresponsive. This could mean the app is not profitable and is already close to shutting down.
Is the SurveyMini App to be Recommended?
Based on what I’ve seen with the SurveyMini app and from what others are saying, I’m advising everyone to stay away from this app.
The reason for this is that since payments are not being given anymore, the app can likely be considered a scam already and you will just be wasting your time.
The support team has also become unresponsive, which could also mean the people behind the app are already making it difficult for members to contact them.
This makes the app a bit dubious and it’s best that you stay away from it at all costs. You will only waste your time on an opportunity that will not really pay you anything for doing the work.
Even if there wasn’t any issue with payments, I still wouldn’t recommend the app. The reason for this is the low-income potential of SurveyMini.
Since you can only expect to get 2 to 3 surveys a week, it will likely take you at least 1 month before you earn enough points to redeem it for a $10 gift card. This makes the app a complete waste of your time.
I would also like to add the fact that there’s no option to redeem your points for cash, making the app useless if your goal is to earn money.
So if you’re looking for ways to earn money online, then the SurveyMini app is not what you’re looking for. You’re better off looking for better opportunities out there.
- Is Totalav Legit?
- Easyhits4u Review – Can You Make Money With This Opportunity?
- Is Pure Haven Essentials A Scam?
- Weeklydouble Moneymylife Review
- Eurous Review – A Make Money Opportunity
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- Let Me Show You How To Start a Blog & Make Money In JUST 5 Days - June 5, 2021
- Super Affiliate Machine: Is it Legit Or A Scam? We Review It - November 4, 2020
- Newbies Business Affiliate Guide - October 17, 2020