When it comes to making money online, answering surveys is probably the most popular and the most common opportunity you will find.
There are a lot of websites and apps that offer this earning opportunity and one such app is Zap Surveys. It will pay you for each survey that you are able to complete.
The amount of money you can earn will depend greatly on where you are located, as the available surveys will vary on the country you are in.
It’s highly likely, though, that you will earn $10 to $20 with this app in a month. But is this really a legitimate opportunity or just another scam?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
- 1 The Zap Survey App is A Legitimate Survey Site
- 2 Who Uses the Zap Survey App?
- 3 How Do You Make Money with the Zap Survey App?
- 4 What I Liked about the Zap Survey App
- 5 What I Didn’t Like about the Zap Survey App
- 6 Is the Zap Survey App to be Recommended?
- 7 Related
The Zap Survey App is A Legitimate Survey Site
Zap Survey is an app that allows you to make money by completing surveys. It is developed by the company Apps that Pay, which is known for developing money-making apps.
The app promises to pay you for completing surveys and you can withdraw your money via PayPal once you reach the minimum cash out requirement.
Based on what the company promises, I can say that it is a legitimate money-making opportunity that really pays.
The company delivers on its promise of paying you for completing surveys and there has been little to no issue at all of Zap Survey not giving the money that it due to its members.
It is important to take note, though, that the app won’t be making you rich, nor does it promise that you can earn decent money, so it’s important that you manage your expectations when you join.
You will see, as this review of the app progresses, why I say that $10 to $20 is what you can expect to make with Zap Surveys.
Who Uses the Zap Survey App?
The Zap Survey app is made to be used by two types of people, with one being businesses and market researchers looking for more information and data for their businesses or research.
The other types are people like you who are looking for ways to make extra money online through their mobile devices.
For businesses and researchers, the app gives them an opportunity to get information from people, even if they are on the go.
Zap Survey is an app and is installed on a mobile device, which means people can access the app anytime and anywhere they are. So businesses and researchers can reach people wherever they are.
For people like you, the app provides an opportunity to make some money using your mobile device. You will just need to answer the surveys found on the app and you will get paid for it.
Zap Survey says that you can get paid as low as $0.30 to as high as $100, so there’s a chance to earn big money here. Joining the app is also easy, as you just need to download it and register, via Facebook or your email address.
How Do You Make Money with the Zap Survey App?
There is only one way for you to make money with the Zap Survey app and that is by answering and completing surveys.
You get paid in cash for completing surveys, which you can withdraw via PayPal once you reach the minimum cash out requirement.
The first thing that you would need to do is to download the app, which is available on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
After downloading, you can register via Facebook or email and the app will reward you with a $0.75 bonus just for signing up if you use a referral code.
The first survey you need to answer is a profile survey. It’s not a long survey, as it is roughly 10 questions or more. You will earn $6 for completing that survey, giving you a good start with Zap Survey.
After completing everything, you can now start to answer surveys and make some money. The app has several providers that offer the surveys, like Peanut Labs, Tap Research, and Pollfish.
Each provider will give the information on how long it will likely take you to complete the survey and how much you can earn from them.
Short surveys will take about 5 to 10 minutes to complete but it will only earn you $0.3 to $0.5 per completion. Longer surveys will take more of your time, but it will also pay higher.
The pay for completing the survey will be sent to your Zap Survey account. Now, one provider, the SaySo provider, gives you the option to donate your earnings to charity.
You can choose to give your earnings to their charity, which is aiming to help prevent starvation of Children. Even if you don’t decide to give your earnings, the charity will already get a donation as long as you complete the survey.
Answering surveys are the only way you can earn with Zap Survey, however, there are other bonuses and programs that the app provides to help you earn more.
One is the location rewards, where you just let the app know your location and it will send you a notification if you are near participating stores. You earn $0.25 just for opening the notification.
The app also provides daily log in bonus, where you earn a few cents a day just for logging in. Once you have logged in for 45 days straight, you earn $0.75.
There’s also a daily contest, where you have a chance to win $7 to $10 daily if your one of the lucky ones who gets picked during the draw.
Lastly, Zap Survey has a referral program, where you will earn $0.15 for every friend that you refer to the app. All these earnings can be cashed out via PayPal, as long as it reaches $25.
Yes, $25 is the minimum requirement of Zap Survey in order for you to withdraw your money. Once you reach that amount, you can withdraw your money, and you can get it within a few minutes or hours of withdrawing.
What I Liked about the Zap Survey App
Now that we know more about Zap Survey, it’s time to discuss what I liked about the opportunity that it offers.
- One of the first things that I like about Zap Survey is that they are paying you in cash and not in points. This makes it easier for you to know how much you will be getting for answering a survey instead of trying to calculate the value of the points or credits.
- I also like that Zap Survey also donates to a charity just for completing surveys coming from SaySo. It’s a good feeling to know that your efforts will also be used to help other people in need.
- It’s also a good thing that Zap Survey is an app where you can make money anywhere and anytime. Whenever you have downtime, you can check out the app and see if there are available surveys for you.
What I Didn’t Like about the Zap Survey App
Of course, there are also things that I didn’t like about the Zap Survey app, which I’ll be discussing here.
- The first thing that I didn’t like about Zap Survey is that the requirement to withdraw your money via PayPal is a bit high. Your earnings will need to reach $25 before you can cash out, which is very high compared to other opportunities to earn by answering surveys.
- I also didn’t like that Zap Survey only has one way for you to make money on the app. Sure, the app offers different bonuses for you to increase your earnings, but they are just bonuses. There’s really no other way for you to earn money on the app except to answer surveys.
Is the Zap Survey App to be Recommended?
After learning more about Zap Survey and what they offer, I can say that it is an opportunity that I don’t really recommend, especially if your goal is to earn a decent income or quit your job soon.
But it is an app that is still worth checking out. I don’t recommend it to everyone because the earning potential of Zap Survey is really low.
You can only expect to earn about $10 to $20 per month with this app, regardless if you are able to refer people to the app or not. And with the high cash out requirement, you can expect to get your money after 2 months.
That is a long wait for a very low amount of money. Now if you’re not really looking for an opportunity that can earn you decent income or soon replace your job, then you can check out this app.
The interface of Zap Survey, especially when answering surveys, is really good. And it can be a good way for you to kill some time during your downtime moments.
As long as you know and accept that the app won’t make you rich or replace your day job anytime soon, then you won’t have problems with the low income of Zap Survey.
But if earning good money is important, then your time and effort are better spent on opportunities that will provide that.
- Genesis Mining Review – A Make Money Opportunity
- Onelife Review
- Is Socofnews Socupnews A Scam?
- Is Vantel Pearls Legit?
- Bit Fun Review – Can You Make Money With This Opportunity?
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- Work-at-Home Job Opportunities For Pregnant Women - June 7, 2021
- Let Me Show You How To Start a Blog & Make Money In JUST 5 Days - June 5, 2021
- How to Sell Hair Online – Best Options to Choose - June 3, 2021