Survey sites are one of the most common opportunities that you can find when it comes to making money online
The problem is that a lot of them turn out to be just a big waste of time, even the legitimate ones, since they don’t really offer a decent opportunity to make money.
In this website, we try our best to review these survey sites and let you know if it’s something that will be worth your while or not.
For this review, we’ll be discussing a website called Hiving Surveys. It’s an online consumer panel that offers various ways for you to make money online.
You can answer surveys, test products, complete certain offers, and more in order to earn. You will get paid in points, which you can redeem for cash after earning the minimum cash out requirement.
From the looks of it, you can likely expect to earn $10 to $20 a month with this website. But is Hiving really legit or just another scam and a waste of time?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
- 1 Hiving Surveys Seems Legit, But there are Some Major Issues
- 2 Who Uses the Hiving Surveys Website?
- 3 How Do You Make Money with Hiving Surveys?
- 4 What is Good about Hiving Surveys?
- 5 What is Bad about Hiving Surveys?
- 6 Do I Recommend Hiving Surveys?
- 7 Related Articles
Hiving Surveys Seems Legit, But there are Some Major Issues
Hiving Surveys is an online consumer panel that will allow its panelists to earn money by participating in online surveys and performing other tasks found on the site.
You will be paid in points for each task you complete. Once you have earned enough points, you can exchange it for cash, which the company will pay via PayPal.
Based on what I’ve seen so far, the website seems like a legitimate opportunity as it really delivers on its promise of providing ways for you to earn online.
However, the site has some major issues. There have been a lot of complaints lately about Hiving not providing the payment after reaching the points needed to be able to cash out.
To compound that, the site has not been responding to the questions or inquiries of members about the payment issues. I’ll discuss this in more detail, as we progress further in this review.
I’ll also talk about the income potential of this site and why you can only expect to make $10 to $20 a month here.
Who Uses the Hiving Surveys Website?
Hiving Surveys is designed to be used by two groups with one group being brands and businesses that are looking to gather more information about their clients to be able to improve their products and service.
The other group are people like you who are looking for opportunities to make some money online.
For brands and businesses, Hiving gives them an opportunity to collect information and opinions from people.
They can conduct surveys to see their buying behavior or what they think of a certain store or brand. They can conduct product testing to see the opinions people have of their latest products.
Brands and businesses can use the information they get and use it to provide better products and services and improve overall customer experience.
For people like you, Hiving provides an opportunity to make some money answering surveys, testing products, completing tasks, and referring people.
You will be paid in points for accomplishing each of the activities mentioned above. Once you have earned enough points, you can then redeem them for cash, which you’ll get via PayPal.
Becoming a member is simple and free to do so, and it is available in a lot of countries. In the next section, I’ll discuss more about how you can join and make money with this website.
I’ll also provide more details about the issues that Hiving has.
How Do You Make Money with Hiving Surveys?
Hiving Surveys offers several ways for you to make money on their website. You will get paid in points for each activity that you are able to participate in and complete.
The points you earn can be redeemed for cash, you would just need to reach the minimum cash out requirement.
The first thing you would need to do is to become a member by visiting the Hiving website and register, which is free and easy to do.
You can choose to register via Facebook or email. The site is available in a lot of countries, you would just need to navigate to the right website to register properly.
This can be done on the joinhiving.com website. You just need to choose the right country on the drop-down menu found on the top of the site. You will also need to be at least 15 years old to register.
Once done, you will need to complete your profile then you can start making money on the website.
The first opportunity, of course, is by participating in surveys. The site will send you survey invites based on the profile of your account.
Hiving claims that they will send at least one survey invite a week, but a lot of people say that they are getting less than that. You can expect to earn about 100 to 300 points per completed survey.
Another way to earn points is by participating in some of the site’s product testing opportunities. The beauty of this opportunity is that it will pay you in points as well as get a free product.
When you get selected for this opportunity, the site will ship the product to your home then you review it and answer a short survey to complete the study. You can again expect to earn about 100 to 300 points here.
Just remember that product testing is not a common activity in Hiving, as there are only occasional opportunities available to participate.
Hiving also has small tasks that you can complete to earn points. The tasks you need to complete include doing short translations, transcription work, data entry, and so on.
The points you can earn will depend on the kind of task you will need to complete. Hiving also has an online community where members can participate in answering polls, interacting with other members, etc.
Being active in the online community is a requirement, as you will actually need to participate in at least one poll a week to be able to have a chance to earn more points and win great prizes.
Hiving also has a referral program where you can earn points every time a person you refer answers a survey. You will also earn 10% to 20% of the points they earn for completing a survey.
It’s important to note that you can only earn if your referral earns from answering surveys and not from other tasks.
Now to be able to cash out, you will need to earn at least 4,000 points, which is equal to $4.
The site has three cash out values, 4,000 points for $4, 8,000 points for $8, and 12,000 points for $12. There’s no mention on when you can get your money after cashing out, but it seems it can take weeks or months.
This is actually the reason why there have been a lot of complaints about the site not paying its members.
Since Hiving has not provided any information on how long it will take before payments are made, it’s really hard to estimate how long you will need to wait to get your money.
But from the complaints I’ve seen, I can say that it usually takes months before you can get your money. Some are able to get it after 2 to 4 months, while others were unfortunate enough to wait longer.
I don’t really know the reason for this, but my guess is that the company is probably having a hard time collecting payments from its clients or the money they are getting is not enough to pay everyone on time.
What is Good about Hiving Surveys?
After learning more about Hiving Surveys and what they offer, it’s time to discuss what is good about this opportunity.
- The first thing that I liked about Hiving Surveys is that it offers a lot of opportunities for you to make money on the website. This will make it easier for you to be able to reach the minimum points requirement in order to redeem them for cash.
- I also consider it a good thing that Hiving Surveys will reward you with cash. There’s really nothing wrong about getting gift cards or other forms of rewards, but cash will always be king.
- It’s also good that it is free to join Hiving Surveys and it is available worldwide. This will make it easier for you to invite more people to join the opportunity and take advantage of its referral program.
What is Bad about Hiving Surveys?
Of course, not everything is considered good with Hiving Surveys, as there are also bad things about it that I’ll discuss here.
- The first bad thing about this website is the low pay for completing the tasks that they offer. It will be hard to earn more than 300 points ($0.30) per task with this website. This means that reaching the minimum cash out requirement of $4 will likely take you a while unless you spend a lot of time doing various tasks in this website and referring a lot of people.
- In relation to my first issue with Hiving Surveys, another bad thing about them is that the income potential is very low. From the looks of it, $10 is likely the highest amount you can earn per month with this website. But to get that, you will need to really spend a lot of time and effort on this website, completing almost all of the available tasks and being able to refer about 5 or more people per month. For that kind of work, the money you will get is not worth it.
- I also have an issue with the many complaints about Hiving Surveys not paying or taking a long time to pay people their money. It looks like you will really have to wait months before you can get the money that you withdrew. Some have been unlucky and even had to wait almost a year before they were able to get their money. This is a bit perplexing, considering they pay via PayPal. I’m guessing the website delays the payment since they don’t really have enough money to cover all of the cash out requests.
Do I Recommend Hiving Surveys?
Now that we know more about Hiving Surveys, I can say that it is an opportunity I don’t really recommend and something that you shouldn’t even bother with.
There are a lot of reasons for this and one of them is the fact that it takes months before the company pays you the money that you have earned.
Granted that not everyone has experienced this, but there have been a lot of recent complaints about it. This means that the website is likely experiencing some financial issues, hence the delay in payments.
Another reason is that the amount of money you can earn here is not really worth the time and effort you will need to put in.
There are a lot of better opportunities out there that will pay more for your time and effort. So if someone invites you to join Hiving Surveys, it would be better if you decline that offer or just ignore it.
- Is Onepulse App Legit?
- Is Medsurvey Legit?
- Is My Opinions Legit?
- Is Mistplay App Legit?
- Is Opinionpanel Community Legit?
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- 3 Sites That Pay You to Recommend Company Or Product Names - October 4, 2021
- A List of Scam Websites - October 4, 2021
- What is BritishFx Funds? Discovering the Hidden Truth About What is BritishFx - October 4, 2021