Answering surveys are one of the most common and most popular ways of making money online. A lot of opportunities online offer surveys as one of the ways people can make money online with their site or app.
One such website that offers surveys as their main opportunity is the PontClub Survey website. It is a site that pays you in points for completing a survey.
The points you earn can then be redeemed for cash or gift cards. As for how much you can earn here, it’s possible to make about $20 to $30 a month with this opportunity.
But is this really a legitimate survey site that will really pay you or is it just another scam?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
- 1 The PointClub Surveys Site is Legit and Really Pays
- 2 Who Uses the PointClub Surveys Site?
- 3 How Do You Earn with PointClub Surveys?
- 4 What I Liked about PointClub Surveys
- 5 What I Disliked about the PointClub Surveys
- 6 Is the PointClub Surveys to be Recommended?
The PointClub Surveys Site is Legit and Really Pays
PointClub Surveys is a website that offers to pay you for answering online surveys. The company will pay you in points, which you can use to redeem it for rewards, once you’ve earned enough.
So far, I can say that the opportunity the company offers is a legitimate one, based on initial impression. PointClub Surveys is like most survey sites, where you get paid in points for completing surveys.
The company has been paying people the points they are owed after completing a survey and they have also been sending the rewards once members reach the minimum points needed to redeem for prizes.
There’s really nothing special about this survey site, as you will still need to qualify before you can answer a survey. It is easy and free to become a member and the number of surveys you get will depend on your profile.
And like other survey sites, you can expect to earn only a small income with PointClub. As we continue further into this review, you will see why you can only expect to earn $20 to $30 with this opportunity.
Who Uses the PointClub Surveys Site?
The PointClub Surveys website is designed for two groups of people with one of them being people like you who are looking for opportunities to make some money online.
The other groups are businesses and market researchers who are looking to gather information to help improve the products and services they offer, as well as their overall companies.
For businesses and researchers, PointClub Surveys offer them an opportunity to reach the right people to answer their surveys.
The company would qualify their members first before giving them the survey to see if they’re the right people to answer, which ensures businesses that the surveys and questionnaires they have will provide them with accurate information.
As for people like you, PointClub Surveys provide you an opportunity to make some money answering surveys. You will be paid in points that you can redeem for rewards once you have enough.
The rewards include cash and gift cards, so you’ll have several good choices for the rewards you want. Its open for everyone and it is easy and free to become a member.
How Do You Earn with PointClub Surveys?
Like many survey websites out there, PointClub Surveys only has one main way for you to earn, and that is to answer the surveys they have. You will be paid in points for completing the survey.
The opportunity would begin by registering on the website, which is free to do so. You will just need to input your name, email, and a password, or you can register via Facebook.
PointsClub Surveys will instantly reward you with 2000 points just for registering and another 1000 points for completing your profile.
Your profile will just include some basic information about you like your gender, what country you reside in, your zip code, and what kind of reward you’d like to earn with the website.
You’ll need to verify your email address to earn another 1000 points, bringing your total earnings to 4000 points just for registering, completing your profile, and verifying your email.
The first survey you will answer will be more information about yourself, like your civil status, your employment status, education, household items, and so on. Completing this will earn you another 1000 points.
Once you’re inside, the surveys available to you will be displayed. It will show how long it will take to complete and how much you can possibly make from it.
You can likely earn between 200 and 2000 points per survey. The number of surveys available will be dependent on your profile.
Before being able to answer a survey, you would need to qualify for it first, which will require answering screening questions. If you qualify you can proceed with the survey.
If not, you can choose a different survey and try again. You only get to earn points after completing a survey you have qualified for.
Before the points are sent to you, your survey will be reviewed by the sponsoring client first. These points will be placed under the Pending funds.
Once they are approved, the points will be sent to your Approved funds, which will make these points eligible for withdrawal. It usually takes 2 to 4 weeks for a client to clear a survey.
The trick to ensuring your survey gets approved is that you should pay attention to all of the questions being asked and answer honestly and consistently.
But PointClub Surveys will insert red herring questions to see if you are just making random selections or are not being honest with your answers.
It is also important that you are consistent, which means if you say in your profile that you are single then on the qualifying questionnaire you suddenly say you are married, you could get kicked out of the survey.
The company is also high on quality, so if your account has a lot of disqualified surveys, or you have a high rate of failing red herring questions, your account could be terminated.
PointClub Surveys also has a Daily Streak program, where you are given a level and it goes up after logging in for a certain number of days. There are 10 levels in all and you will begin at level 0.
Each level will give you bonus points on all the survey rewards you earn. Level 1 will earn you a 10% bonus, while level 10 will earn you a 100% bonus.
So, completing a survey worth 100 points at Level 1 will earn you an additional 10 points, while if you’re at Level 10, it will earn an additional 100 points.
The website also has a daily sweepstake, which will give you a chance to win 1000 points a day. You just need to follow PointClub Surveys on Facebook to be eligible.
Now there are a lot of rewards to choose from when it comes to redeeming your points. At the start of your registration, the website will ask what your reward goal is to make it easier for you to redeem.
The main dashboard will show your chosen reward and how many points you need before you can redeem. You can change the reward goal anytime.
The site offers gift cards from a variety of brands including Target, Under Armour, Walmart, Starbucks, and more. You can also redeem for cash, which will be paid via PayPal.
The lowest amount you can withdraw, regardless of the reward you choose, is $25 and it is worth 25000 points. There’s also a $50 value and $100 value, which requires 50000 points and 100000 points, respectively.
What I Liked about PointClub Surveys
After learning more about PointClub Surveys and what it offers, it is time to discuss what I liked about this opportunity.
- The first thing that I like about the PointClub Surveys is that they pay well. There are available surveys that can pay as high as 2000 points, provided your profile matches what they are looking for. This means that it is possible to reach the cash out requirements once or twice a month.
- I also like that PointClub Surveys offer ways for you to earn more points with their Daily Streak program. Just by logging in daily, you have an opportunity to increase your level, thus also increasing the points you can earn for answering surveys. The highest level you can get is 10, which will allow you to earn an additional 100% bonus for completing a survey. This makes it easier and faster to reach the minimum requirement.
- It’s also good that PointClub Surveys has an option to withdraw in cash. I’m sure a lot of you would still prefer to get paid in cash for doing work instead of gift cards.
What I Disliked about the PointClub Surveys
As appealing as the opportunity is, there are also things that I didn’t like about the PointClub Survey.
- The first thing that I didn’t like with the PointClub Survey, and probably almost all survey sites, is the qualifying questionnaire. I get it that certain surveys are only meant for certain people. But it is a bit frustrating to see a survey appear on your dashboard, thinking you fit the profile they need, only to be disqualified after answering the qualifying questions.
- Since surveys will be dependent on your profile, there’s a possibility that you might not be getting a lot of survey opportunities on your account. This could make it harder for you to earn enough points to be able to withdraw it for rewards.
- Since surveys are not guaranteed, this makes the income potential of the PointClub Surveys very low. You will likely only get to withdraw once per month with this opportunity, which means earnings of $25 a month.
Is the PointClub Surveys to be Recommended?
Based on my review of PointClub Surveys, I can say that it is an opportunity I’m not really recommending, but you can try it out if you want.
The income potential of this website is very low, as the likelihood of earning more than $25 a month will really depend on your profile.
If you happen to have a profile that is the target of a lot of the company’s clients, then you will likely have a lot of survey opportunities. If not, then you’d be lucky to get at least a couple of surveys a day.
This is why I don’t recommend this opportunity as this could turn out to be a waste of time for you. You can try it out if you want, as your profile might be what the clients of PointClub are looking for.
However, don’t expect to get rich or be able to quit your job with this opportunity. You are likely to earn only $25 per month with this site, with $50 a month a possibility if your profile gets more survey opportunities.
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- Let Me Show You How To Start a Blog & Make Money In JUST 5 Days - June 5, 2021
- Super Affiliate Machine: Is it Legit Or A Scam? We Review It - November 4, 2020
- Newbies Business Affiliate Guide - October 17, 2020