When it comes to making money online, answering surveys is probably the most common opportunity that you can find on the internet.
There are a lot of market research companies and reward sites out there that offer surveys as their main, or at least, one of the opportunities they have to make money online.
With so many options out there, deciding on which sites you should join becomes a challenge. Not all sites are created equal, as some of them are legit and some of them are a scam.
To avoid signing up for a survey site that’s a scam or those that are a waste of time, we review money-making websites to let you know whether you should join them or not.
In this review, we’ll discuss a site called the OpinionSquare Surveys. It’s a survey site that offers you an opportunity to earn various rewards.
The payment you can receive for completing a survey will vary. Some will pay in cash, while others will pay in tokens.
What is consistent here is that you will automatically be entered into a cash draw for a chance to win $100,000 every time you participate in a survey.
The amount of money you can earn here is hard to determine, considering the site has different ways to pay you, depending on the survey that they send.
But is OpinionSquare Surveys a legit opportunity to earn or is it just a scam to avoid?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
- 1 OpinionSquare Surveys is a Legit Opportunity
- 2 Who Uses OpinionSquare Surveys?
- 3 How Do You Earn with OpinionSquare Surveys?
- 4 What I Liked about OpinionSquare Surveys
- 5 What I Disliked about OpinionSquare Surveys
- 6 Do I Recommend OpinionSquare Surveys?
- 7 Related
OpinionSquare Surveys is a Legit Opportunity
OpinionSquare is one of the leading market research companies out there that offers people an opportunity to earn rewards just for answering surveys and having their Internet activities monitored.
You will be paid in various ways, depending on the survey that you answer. You can get paid in cash or tokens, which you can use to earn points that you can redeem for other rewards.
From what I’ve seen so far, I can say that OpinionSquare Surveys is a legitimate opportunity. The site does offer paid surveys to its members, allowing them to earn in various ways.
You can earn in cash, which you will receive via check or in tokens, which you can redeem for gift cards. There has been little to no complaints at all when it comes to the site not paying.
Of course, there are still some complaints about the site like support not being able to really help in solving issues or that logging in is becoming an issue.
The issues are mostly technical, and I’ll discuss them in more detail as we progress further in this review.
Who Uses OpinionSquare Surveys?
The OpinionSquare Surveys website is designed to be used by two groups of people with one being businesses and organizations looking to understand more the behavior and opinions of people about certain topics.
The other group are people like you who are looking for opportunities to earn some rewards online.
For businesses, the site offers an opportunity to learn about people’s opinions and behavior.
The site can conduct surveys about various topics to provide businesses with an idea of how people perceive them.
The site will also provide members with internet activity tracking software to allow them to see the activities of their members when they connect to the internet.
OpinionSquare also requests permission from their members to collect data and information regarding their TV viewing habits.
All of the data collected will allow them to provide a complete look at the activities and behavior of people when they use these services.
For people like you, the site offers an opportunity to earn rewards, just for answering surveys and giving the site permission to collect information about internet and TV usage.
You will be paid in cash or tokens.
You will also have a chance to win big cash prizes. It’s easy and free to be a member of OpinionSquare.
You just need to be at least 18 years old to register. The site is available to people from around the world, but U.S. and Canadian residents will have some advantages. I’ll discuss this in more detail in the next section.
How Do You Earn with OpinionSquare Surveys?
OpinionSquare offers several ways to earn on the website, but the main opportunity they have is answering surveys.
The site provides paid surveys that allow you to earn either in cash or tokens. The tokens you earn can be used to allow you to earn points, which you can redeem for rewards.
To begin, you need to become a member of the site first, which is simple and free to do so. The first thing you need to do is to agree to all of their privacy policies.
Once you have done that, the next step is to fill out all of the necessary information that the site is requiring. After that, you will answer several questions with regards to your interests.
The site is available worldwide to anyone who is at least 18 years old. But the people who are living in the U.S. and Canada are the only ones who will have full access to the available rewards.
The last step is to install the internet tracking software, which is free, then you are set to begin. It is important that you completely fill out your profile and your interests.
OpinionSquare will send surveys based on your profile and interests. You can expect to receive about 3 to 4 surveys a month. Your chances of getting more surveys will increase if you install the software.
Like most survey sites, you will need to qualify first before you get to participate. The good thing is that if you get disqualified, the site will still send you some tokens.
Surveys will pay you in tokens, which you can use to play online games to allow you to earn points. The points you earn can then be redeemed for gift cards, once you reach the minimum requirement.
It’s important to remember that the tokens you earn will expire at the end of the quarter that you receive them. So it’s important to keep track on when you received them to avoid having them expire.
The site has over 21,000 different reward items to choose from, so you have plenty of options. A $5 Amazon gift card will require you to earn 1,500 points.
There will be times where OpinionSquare will send you surveys that pay in cash. The cash will be paid via check, and you can expect to get them within 4 to 6 weeks.
Participating in surveys will also automatically enter you into a cash draw for a chance to win $100,000. You are also eligible to play the instant win game link, where you can win $50, $2,500, or $5,000.
The internet tracking software doesn’t only reward you with more survey opportunities, as you can also earn extra rewards from it.
You just need to agree to share your TV watching habits and web surfing information, and the site will be sending extra rewards to your account.
As mentioned above, members have had several complaints about OpinionSquare Surveys. Some of the complaints include not getting enough surveys or not regularly qualifying for them.
These two complaints are not new, as this is a common problem with survey sites. Other complaints include the software being identified by some antivirus software as a virus. This could just mean that the antivirus software is overprotective, as there aren’t a lot of complaints about this.
But the recent complaint about the site is that some members are having issues logging in and the site doesn’t seem to be able to help them. Hopefully, this is just an isolated issue and not something that you should be concerned about.
What I Liked about OpinionSquare Surveys
After learning more about OpinionSquare Surveys and what they bring, it’s time to discuss what I liked about this opportunity.
- The first thing that I liked about OpinionSqaure Surveys is that they provide you with options to earn a variety of rewards just for answering surveys. Not only can you get paid in cash or tokens when you complete a survey, but just participating in them will allow you to enter into a sweepstakes draw for a chance to win cash prizes of up to $100,000.
- I also like that OpinionSquare Surveys has a wide selection of available rewards that you can choose from. You can get paid in cash or gift cards coming from different brands. The site actually has over 21,000 reward items available, which means you won’t have to worry about choosing the same reward over and over.
- It’s also good that OpinionSquare Surveys provides you with an option to increase the survey invites that you get. You just need to install the software on your computer and the site will send more surveys your way.
- I also like that OpinionSquare Surveys is available worldwide. This means that a lot of people will be able to join and register on this site to earn various rewards. It’s just a shame that only residents of the U.S. and Canada can get access to the full available rewards that the site has.
What I Disliked about OpinionSquare Surveys
As appealing as the opportunity that OpinionSquare Surveys provide, there are also things that I didn’t like about the opportunity.
- The first thing I disliked about OpinionSquare Surveys is that you really have no control over the kind of reward that you will get. You cannot choose to get paid in cash or tokens, as this will depend on the available surveys that the site has that is fit for your profile.
- I also didn’t like that the tokens you earn in OpinionSquare Surveys will expire at the end of the quarter that you earned them in. This means that you will have to use them outright to avoid wasting them due to expiration.
- I’m also not a fan of OpinionSquare Surveys requiring you to install their Internet tracking software if you want to have more surveys available to you. This means that if you are not comfortable with installing the software and the site monitoring your internet usage and activities, then you should expect to have a low number of surveys available.
Do I Recommend OpinionSquare Surveys?
Now that we know more about OpinionSquare Surveys and what they are bringing to the table, I can say that it’s an opportunity that is worth checking out.
I’m not really a big fan of the site not giving you the freedom to choose what kind of reward you want to get, whether it’s cash or gift card.
I’m also not a fan of the expiring tokens, as this means that you will have to be active and use them to avoid having them expire. This is why I don’t outright recommend this opportunity.
However, I do acknowledge that OpinionSquare does have a lot of upsides and a good potential to earn a decent side income.
This is why I recommend that you could check them out and give them a try. In this way, you can decide for yourself if the rewards the site is offers is enough for you to make the site a part of your extra income opportunity.
If you don’t find them a worthy enough opportunity, don’t worry, as there are still a lot of good money-making opportunities out there.
- Cabi Clothing Scam Review
- Snapwire Opportunity Review
- Is Hazel Peppergood A Scam?
- Plunder Review
- Is Adme App A Scam
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- Work-at-Home Job Opportunities For Pregnant Women - June 7, 2021
- Let Me Show You How To Start a Blog & Make Money In JUST 5 Days - June 5, 2021
- How to Sell Hair Online – Best Options to Choose - June 3, 2021