There are a lot of opportunities out there to make money online via answering surveys. The problem is that not all of them are legit, as there are also a lot that turn out to be a scam.
Then there’s also the problem of most legit survey sites only providing low-income opportunities, making it harder to actually make real money from any of them.
With survey sites, the challenge is always to find a legitimate site that will allow you to earn decent money. For this review, we’ll be talking about a site called AskingCanadians.
It is a survey site that is designed for people residing in Canada and will allow them to earn rewards just for answering surveys.
The rewards you can earn here will depend greatly on the kind of reward you chose to receive and on the survey that you answer. But is AskingCanadians legit or just another scam that you should stay away from?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
- 1 AskingCanadians is a Legit Opportunity that Really Pays
- 2 Who Uses AskingCanadians?
- 3 How Do You Earn with AskingCanadians?
- 4 What I Liked about AskingCanadians
- 5 What I Didn’t Like about AskingCanadians
- 6 Is AskingCanadians to be Recommended?
- 7 Related Content
AskingCanadians is a Legit Opportunity that Really Pays
AskingCanadians is an online research community that provides its members an opportunity to earn rewards just by sharing their opinions about a company’s product or services.
As a member, you will earn points for completing surveys. Now, the kind of rewards you can get will depend on the point system you chose, as the company has several choices about what you can earn.
From what I’ve seen so far, I can say that AskingCanadians is a legitimate survey site. There has been little to no issue with regards to receiving points and being able to redeem them.
The company has also been in business since 2005, so you know they’re legit to be able to last this long. There are, however, some issues with certain things, and it will be discussed as we progress in this review.
As for the earnings, it’s hard to put an actual value on it, since the company offers various different points and each point can be redeemed for various rewards. You will see what I mean when I start discussing how to earn here.
Who Uses AskingCanadians?
The AskingCanadians survey site is designed for two types of people with one being businesses and market researchers looking for the opinions of Canadian residents.
The other, of course, are people who have Canadian citizenship and are residing in Canada. Unfortunately, the site is not available outside Canada, so you can only join if you meet the criteria above.
For businesses and market researchers, AskingCanadians allows them to, well, ask Canadians. The site basically allows them to get the opinions and information from people who are living in Canada.
Through the survey, they will be able to learn more about what Canadians think about a particular product or service, their behavior when it comes to purchases, and so on.
The members of the site are basically a target group (Canadians), which means not all businesses and market researchers will require their service.
If you are Canadian and live in Canada, then this site offers you an opportunity to earn rewards just for completing surveys.
You will be paid in points, which you can redeem for rewards. In the next section, I’ll be discussing more in detail the different point system of AskingCanadians and the kinds of rewards you can get.
How Do You Earn with AskingCanadians?
As mentioned above, you get to earn with AskingCanadians by answering and completing surveys. The company will pay you in points, which you can redeem for various rewards.
Now to begin answering surveys, you would just need to register on the website and provide the necessary details required.
You will need to provide your name, email address, a chosen password, your gender, birthdate, and the province you live in. You will also need to provide your home postal code, your preferred language, level of education, and employment status.
The last two things you would need to provide is if you are interested in receiving your survey invitations in both French and English, and your incentive of choice.
For the choice of incentive, you actually have five options: The Hudson’s Bay Rewards, Aeroplan Miles, Petro-Points, VIA Preference Points, or AC Points. You also have the option to be paid in raffle entries or draws.
Each incentive option has different features and benefits and you can only choose one reward option at a time. You can change your reward option anytime, though.
The Hudson’s Bay Rewards can be used to redeem for great items, including Hudson’s Bay Rewards merchandise, while Aeroplan Miles can be redeemed for flights all over the world.
The Petro-Points you earn can be redeemed for snacks, lottery tickets, gift cards, car washes, and more, while the VIA Preference Points can be used for free trips with VIA Rail.
Lastly, the AC Points can be redeemed for Amazon.ca gift cards and the minimum number of points you need will be 500 for a $5 Amazon.ca gift card.
After completing the survey, you will receive your incentives in 2 to 4 weeks, except for the AC Points. The length of time before you get your AC Points will vary and it will depend on the survey you are answering.
Now the available rewards you can get from the other incentives can be viewed on their respective websites. It will also contain how many points you will need to be able to redeem them for rewards.
Once you’ve chosen your incentive option you can start answering the available surveys that AskingCanadians have. Like any other survey site, you would first need to answer qualifying questions first.
Once you are qualified, you can proceed to answer the survey and earn your points. You can see the available surveys on the website and the company will also send you notifications via email.
Unfortunately, this is the only way you will be able to earn rewards with this website. They don’t offer any other options to earn more rewards here. They don’t even have a referral program.
So answering surveys is really the only way for you to earn rewards, which will limit how much you can earn from AskingCanadians.
What I Liked about AskingCanadians
Now that we know more about AskingCanadians and what they bring to the table, it’s time to discuss the good things about them.
- The first thing that I liked about AskingCanadians is that they provide you with a lot of options on how you want to be paid. This is great because you don’t just rely on the AskingCanadians Points for your incentives. You can choose to get paid in other more enticing options.
- I also like that is easy and free to join AskingCanadians and they are allowing Canadians from all ages to become a member. Those who are below 16 years old, though, are required to have permission from their parents or guardians.
What I Didn’t Like about AskingCanadians
Of course, there are also things that I didn’t like about AskingCanadians, which I hope the company will address as well.
- The first thing that I didn’t like about AskingCanadians is that they don’t provide any other option for you to earn rewards on the site other than answering surveys. This puts a limit to how many points you can earn, thus lowering the income potential of the website.
- I also didn’t like that some of the surveys they provide are time-consuming. We all know that answering surveys don’t really pay a lot, so having to answer surveys that will take a lot of your time and for little pay, is a problem.
- Another thing I did not like is that there doesn’t seem to be an option to redeem your earnings for cash. Don’t get me wrong, the rewards they offer are all good, but it would still be best if they are providing an option to earn in cash.
- Lastly, it’s a shame that AskingCanadians is only available to Canadian residents, so unless you live in Canada, you won’t be able to become a member of this website.
Is AskingCanadians to be Recommended?
Do I recommend AskingCanadians? Unfortunately, I don’t really see any good reason why they are to be recommended as a good and viable option to make money online.
For one, they don’t have options where you can earn in cash. So if earning money is what you are looking for, then they are already not an option for you.
Another thing is that the income potential of AskingCanadians is very low. This is because answering surveys is their only way for you to earn.
They don’t have any other options for you, including a referral program. So this means you will just have to rely on answering surveys to earn your rewards.
And with the site not really always able to provide a good number of surveys, your earning potential with this site is very limited.
Lastly, this website is exclusive only for Canadian residents. So unless you live in Canada, you won’t be able to join this site anyway.
There are a lot of better options out there for you to make money online. It’s best that you check them out then consider signing up for AskingCanadians.
- Digital Reflection Panel Review
- Google Opinion Rewards Survey Review
- Transcribeme Review
- E Research Global Review
- Getupside App Review
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- Work-at-Home Job Opportunities For Pregnant Women - June 7, 2021
- Let Me Show You How To Start a Blog & Make Money In JUST 5 Days - June 5, 2021
- How to Sell Hair Online – Best Options to Choose - June 3, 2021