Answering surveys are one of the most common opportunities you can find when it comes to making money online.
And this type of opportunity is not only prevalent in certain countries, as it is very much available all over the world. There are certain survey sites, though, that cater more to certain demographics and profiles.
For this review, we’ll be talking about such a website, and it’s called iPanel Online. It’s a market research website that’s available in a lot of countries that caters more to people and businesses in Asia.
It offers opportunities to make money by answering surveys. You will be paid in points for each survey you are able to complete.
The points you earn can be redeemed for cash, gift cards, and more, once you reach the minimum requirement. The amount of money you can earn here will depend greatly on the country that you live in.
From the looks of it though, it’s possible to earn about $10 to $50 a month with this opportunity. But is this really a legitimate opportunity or is it just a scam and a waste of time?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
- 1 iPanel Online is a Legit Opportunity That Pays, But with Some Issues
- 2 Who Uses iPanel Online?
- 3 How Do You Earn with iPanel Online?
- 4 What is Good about iPanel Online
- 5 What is Bad about iPanel Online
- 6 Is iPanel Online to be Recommended?
- 7 Other Interesting Posts
iPanel Online is a Legit Opportunity That Pays, But with Some Issues
iPanel Online is a market research company that offers opportunities for people to make money online. It was established in China in 2004 and it has now grown to serve a variety of countries all over the world.
However, its main focus is still Asia, as the majority of its members and clients are based in Asia. As a member, you will be paid for participating in the different surveys that they have.
You will be paid in points for each survey and you can redeem them for cash, gift cards, or other rewards once you have enough.
Based on what I’ve seen so far and on the experience of a lot of people, I can say that it is an opportunity that is legitimate.
The site pays its members, most of the time, after redeeming the points they have earned for the various rewards available.
I say most of the time because there have been recent complaints about the site not paying members the money they earned on the site.
I’ll provide more details on this as we progress with this review. I’ll also discuss if $10 to $50 is really what you can expect to earn with this opportunity monthly.
Who Uses iPanel Online?
The iPanel Online website is designed to be used by two types of people with one being brands and businesses who are looking to gather more information and opinions on how to improve their respective businesses.
The other types are people like you who are looking for ways to make money online.
For brands and businesses, the website provides ways to help them improve the products and services they offer.
They can do this in the form of surveys, where they can ask questions to help them learn how people perceive their brands and how they can possibly improve it.
The site has members from a lot of different countries all over the world, allowing businesses to target the right consumers for their surveys.
For you, iPanel Online provides an opportunity to earn just by participating and answering surveys. The site will pay you in points, which you can redeem for various rewards.
Signing up to become a member is simple and free to do so. You will just need to reside in certain countries to be able to register.
In the next section, I’ll discuss more about how you can make money with this site, as well as the different issues people have with it.
How Do You Earn with iPanel Online?
iPanel Online offers several ways to earn on their website, but the main way is via answering surveys. You will get paid in points for each survey that you complete.
The points you earn can be redeemed for various rewards once you reach the minimum withdrawal requirement. To begin, you would first need to register on the website.
Now, the website doesn’t contain the registration page, you need to go to Global Panel and click the country that you live in and register under that.
After verifying your email, you will need to complete your profile. Once done, you will have access to the different surveys available to you. Registering will automatically earn you 70 points.
Now, each survey will display how many points you can earn and when the study will likely close. Like a lot of survey sites, you will need to answer several questions first to see if you truly qualify to participate.
If you do, you can proceed to answer the survey and earn points. The number of points you can earn will vary.
There are some surveys where you won’t immediately receive the points, as the site will still need feedback from their clients. This will be mentioned at the beginning so you can choose to skip them.
Once they have accepted your answers on the survey, the points will be sent to your account.
Aside from answering surveys, you can also earn by inviting friends. You get to earn once your referral has verified their account and answered a survey. You can expect to earn 30 to 1,000 points from your referral, depending on their activity.
But it mentioned that you get to earn every time your referral participates in a paid survey. You also get to earn points for doing various activities on the site, like posting your opinion, winning the lucky stars draw, and much more.
Now the points you earn can be redeemed for cash, to be paid via PayPal, gift cards, or other forms of rewards. The available reward will depend greatly on the country you live in.
The conversion rate for points also varies per country. For U.S. residents, 100 points equal $1. The minimum requirement to withdraw also varies per country.
U.S. residents will need at least 500 points to redeem their earnings for cash. This is equivalent to $5 Other countries have a minimum requirement of 1,000 points before members can redeem their points.
So it is really dependent on the country that you reside in, and its best to check it out after you register.
Now as mentioned above, there have been some recent complaints about iPanel Online not paying members their money after withdrawing.
The site has a page where you can view whether you have been paid, refused, or unverified. The issue is that these members see in their accounts that they were paid, but they have yet to receive the money.
What’s worse is that they are unable to contact the site regarding this problem. Though, there has only been a few people who have experienced this, the issue of not getting paid is still hard to ignore.
What is Good about iPanel Online
Now that we have learned more about iPanel Online and what they offer, it’s time to discuss what is good about this opportunity.
- The first thing that I liked about iPanel Online is that it has international support. The company has various different websites based in the country that they are serving in, localizing the opportunity. This means that people can see how much points are worth in their own currency. Plus, the surveys available can be viewed in their own language, making it easier to answer them.
- I also consider it a good thing that iPanel Online is offering multiple cash out options for its members. Though I always prefer to get paid in cash, there are actually a number of people who prefer getting gift cards or other forms of rewards. So it’s good that this site provides flexibility when it comes to the rewards.
- It’s also good that the minimum withdrawal requirement is not that hard. Members would only need 500 to 1,000 points to be able to cash out. And with several surveys available, it’s very possible to withdraw your earnings more than once in a month.
What is Bad about iPanel Online
As appealing as this opportunity sounds, there are also bad things with iPanel Online, which I’ll discuss here.
- The main thing that I consider bad here is the fact that there have been some complaints about the site not paying. I would like to think it’s an isolated incident, but the complainants came from two different countries, so it’s hard to ignore this issue. Reading about a money-making opportunity not paying is never really a good thing.
- I also consider it bad that the survey opportunities are limited, depending on what country you are living in. Since this site is geared towards Asia, people living in countries that belong in this continent have more opportunities to earn with surveys than people who live in countries outside Asia.
- It’s also bad that there have been complaints about iPanel Online’s disqualification rate. There are several complaints from people who experienced getting disqualified more than halfway in a survey. Though being disqualified is common in survey sites, it’s unfortunate to experience it when you are already in the middle of answering the actual survey.
Is iPanel Online to be Recommended?
After learning more about iPanel Online what it brings to the table, I can say that it is an opportunity that is worth checking out, especially if you are residing in any Asian country it serves.
I don’t fully recommend this site because it is hard to ignore the complaints that people have with it, especially about the company not properly paying some of its members.
It’s never really a good sign when complaints about payments start appearing. But I would like to give this site the benefit of the doubt since the complaints are not that many yet.
Nevertheless, I still recognize the good opportunity this site presents, especially if you are living in an Asian country. It’s important to just be aware and not to expect too much with this website.
It is really possible to earn up to $50 a month here, but luck will have to play a big part to achieve this. It’s more realistic to expect to earn $10 to $20 a month here.
Other Interesting Posts
- Macorr Panel Review
- Onepoll Review
- Mnow Surveys Review
- Branded Surveys Mintvine Review
- Opinion Bureau Review
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- Let Me Show You How To Start a Blog & Make Money In JUST 5 Days - June 5, 2021
- Super Affiliate Machine: Is it Legit Or A Scam? We Review It - November 4, 2020
- Newbies Business Affiliate Guide - October 17, 2020