There are a lot of survey sites available on the internet and all of them are willing to pay you for participating and answering surveys.
This is why answering surveys is one of the most common money-making opportunities you can find. This is actually a challenge as there are so many opportunities to choose from, it makes it hard to identify the right one.
Now, it is important to remember that there are certain survey sites that cater only to a particular group of people.
These survey sites are usually available to people living in certain countries or those who belong to a certain demographic or profile. One such website is called the Irish Opinions.
It is a survey site that is designed to provide an opportunity to earn rewards answering surveys to people who are residents of Ireland.
Members will be paid in credits, which they can exchange for various rewards after reaching the minimum threshold for redeeming credits.
From the looks of it, it’s possible to earn about €10 to €50 a month with this opportunity. But is this really legitimate or just another scam and waste of time?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
Irish Opinions is a Legit Survey Site that Really Pays
Irish Opinions is a market research panel that offers paid online surveys for Irish people to participate in. It is owned by Research Now, which is considered a world leader in digital research panels.
As a member of this survey site, you will be paid in credits, which you can redeem for various rewards. You just need to reach the minimum withdrawal requirement to get your earnings.
Based on what I’ve seen so far and what people have been saying, Irish Opinions is a legitimate opportunity that really pays.
The site delivers on its promise of providing surveys that allow you to earn rewards just for answering the surveys that you are able to participate in.
There has been little to no problem when it comes to the payment, so you know this site is legit. However, there are some complaints about this website, but most notable, though, is the lack of surveys.
There have been complaints from some members that the site has stopped sending surveys to their accounts.
There are also a number of complaints from people who said the site suspended their accounts without valid reasons or bogus reasons.
I’ll discuss this more in detail, as we progress further in this review. I’ll also tackle more on why you can expect to earn €10 to €50 with this opportunity.
Who Uses Irish Opinions?
Irish Opinions is designed to be used by two groups of people, with one being brands and businesses looking to gather information, opinions, and suggestions from people.
The other group are people who are residing in Ireland and are looking for opportunities to earn extra money.
For brands and businesses, the site provides an opportunity to gain insight into how Irish people are thinking. This is a good opportunity for businesses who are looking to expand to Ireland.
They can use the surveys provided by Irish Opinions to learn how Irish people decide to make a purchase and what kind of items or services attract them the most.
The site also ensures that the participants for the surveys they are conducting are the right people, as they first ask several questions to determine their eligibility.
For Irish people, the website offers an opportunity to earn rewards just by answering surveys. You will be paid by credits, which you can exchange for various rewards after reaching the minimum number needed.
Becoming a member is free and simple to do so. You just need to be at least 18 years old and living in Ireland to be able to register. In the next section, I’ll discuss more how you can earn with this website.
How Do You Earn with Irish Opinions?
Irish Opinions offer only one way to earn rewards and that is by participating in the survey studies that they are conducting.
You will get paid in credits, which are basically virtual currency that you can redeem for various rewards once you have reached the minimum withdrawal requirement.
To begin earning, you would first need to be a member of Irish Opinions. Now, you need to be a resident of Ireland and at least 18 years old to be able to sign up.
If you are eligible, you can just sign up, which is simple and free to do so. You just need to make sure that your profile is complete, as the site will be basing the survey invites they send you on your profile.
After you have completed your profile, Irish Opinions will send you survey invites based on your profile. You will get paid in credits once you are able to participate and complete the survey.
Like a lot of survey sites out there, you would first need to answer a few questions after getting an invite before proceeding to answer the survey.
These questions will verify if you are really qualified to participate or not. If you qualify, you can proceed and earn credits. If you don’t, then you won’t get to earn anything.
The credits you can earn will depend on the survey study that you are answering. From what I’ve seen, though, you can likely expect to earn €0.75 to €5 per survey.
To withdraw your earnings, you would need to reach €10. Now, the credits you have earned can be redeemed for different rewards like iTunes gift cards, Tesco gift cards, Amazon gift card, and more.
You can also choose to use your earnings to donate to UNICEF. The number of survey invites you can get will greatly depend on your profile
Some people claim to get about 10 survey invites a month, others 20 or more. So it really is dependent on your profile.
Now, there have been complaints about the Irish Opinions not sending any more survey invites after a certain period.
There wasn’t some sort of explanation about why this happened, as the site just stopped communicating after a while.
This is not unusual as it’s possible that the site just doesn’t have the right surveys to send to the complainants. Still, some sort of proper explanation would have been better.
Another common complaint that I saw is that the site is suspending or deactivating certain accounts. Now, I would like to chalk this up to these members violating some sort of agreement.
But a lot of them say that they have never violated anything and the site didn’t even send an email or notice about it.
The only time the site contacted them was when they emailed them and the company conducted an investigation. A lot of times, the investigation didn’t yield positive results or untrue reasons were given.
Now, I’m not really sure why these issues happened, but it’s important to note that not everyone is experiencing this. I guess it’s just important to keep it in mind, as it can possibly happen to you.
What I Liked about Irish Opinions
After learning more about Irish Opinions and what it offers, It’s time to discuss what I liked about this opportunity.
- The first thing that I liked about Irish Opinions is that the site seems to send out a lot of survey invites, compared to other survey sites. This is good, as this means that you can expect to get a lot of opportunities to possibly earn rewards answering surveys.
- I also like that Irish Opinions is using the actual value of the Euro when they are paying you the credits instead of points. This means that you won’t need to do any more conversions when you are trying to determine how much the survey is worth.
- It’s also a good thing that the minimum withdrawal requirement is only at €10. This means that you won’t have to wait that long to be able to redeem the credits you have earned. And since there is a lot of survey invites coming, it’s possible that you can redeem twice or more in one month.
What I Disliked about Irish Opinions
Of course, not everything is appealing and good with Irish Opinions. There are also things that I didn’t really like about this opportunity.
- The first thing that I didn’t like about this opportunity is that it doesn’t have an option to redeem the credit you earned for cash. There’s really nothing wrong with getting gift cards, but I always consider cash to be king. This is because getting paid in cash gives me more freedom when it comes to spending.
- Another thing that I didn’t like is that there have been complaints that the site will suddenly stop sending survey invites. It’s possible that the site just doesn’t have the right survey available to invite the members who are complaining. But since the site investigated the matter, it seems that this is an unusual case. I’m hoping that they are able to address this properly to avoid further issues like this.
- Another issue that I disliked is that there are also a lot of complaints about Irish Opinions just suddenly deactivating or freezing certain members accounts. Others didn’t get any sort of explanation as to why their accounts were frozen or deactivated, while others said that the site says they violated an agreement like having double accounts. The problem here is that a lot of these people say they never violated anything nor do they have another account. I’m not really sure what to make of this, but I’m advising that you better read the terms and conditions carefully to avoid problems like this.
- I also dislike that Irish Opinions is only available to people living in Ireland. It would have been great if the opportunity can be accessed by people from all over the world.
Do I Recommend Irish Opinions?
Now that we have learned more about Irish Opinions and what it is offering, I can say that it’s an opportunity that you could check out, especially if you are a resident of Ireland.
This survey site has some upsides to it, like good pay and a lot of survey invites that you can possibly participate in. This is why I recommend that you check it out and see for yourself if the opportunity is something that interests you.
I don’t fully recommend this opportunity, though, because it’s hard to ignore the complaints that people have with the site. Now, it’s possible that these issues are because of their own doing.
But I cannot rule out the possibility that Irish Opinions is indeed experiencing some sort of problem, considering a lot of them are complaining about it.
So you just have to be vigilant when you check and try this site out. As for the earnings, it is possible to earn up to €50 a month here, as long as things run smoothly.
It’s more realistic to expect to earn €30, at most, a month with this opportunity.
- Is Opinion Bureau A Scam?
- Is Mnow Surveys A Scam?
- Is Macorr Panel A Scam?
- Is Onepoll A Scam?
- Is Branded Surveys Mintvine A Scam?
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- 3 Sites That Pay You to Recommend Company Or Product Names - October 4, 2021
- A List of Scam Websites - October 4, 2021
- What is BritishFx Funds? Discovering the Hidden Truth About What is BritishFx - October 4, 2021