A lot of brands and businesses are always looking to improve the products and services they provide, as well as enhance the overall customer experience in their respective stores.
They usually tap the assistance of market research companies or survey panels to help them gain insights from people and use that information for their improvements.
These market research companies, in turn, recruit people to participate in the studies they are conducting. They provide rewards for your time and effort in participating and answering questions.
One such company that is doing this is called Bizrate Rewards. It’s a survey site that pays people in points for participating in the surveys that they are conducting for brands and businesses.
The points you earn can be redeemed for various rewards, once you reach the minimum withdrawal threshold. The rewards you can earn here is dependent on how many surveys you can participate in.
It is very likely that you will earn $10 to $20 worth of rewards a month. But is this really a legitimate opportunity to earn rewards or is it just a scam and a waste of time?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
- 1 Bizrate Rewards Seems Legit, But there are Several Issues
- 2 Who Uses the Bizrate Rewards Site?
- 3 How Do You Earn with Bizrate Rewards?
- 4 What I Liked about Bizrate Rewards
- 5 What I Didn’t Like about Bizrate Rewards
- 6 Is the Bizrate Rewards Site to be Recommended?
- 7 Interesting Posts
Bizrate Rewards Seems Legit, But there are Several Issues
Bizrate Rewards a survey site that offers you an opportunity to earn rewards just by answering surveys. The site is owned by Bizrate, which is a platform where online retailers and costumers meet.
The survey site pays you in points, which can be redeemed for various gift cards once you have reached the minimum points needed to exchange them.
Based on what a lot of people say, Bizrate Rewards does seem like a legitimate opportunity. There have been a lot of people who are happy with their experience with the site, as well as the rewards they got.
However, there have also been a lot of complaints about the survey site. One of the main complaints is that the site would suddenly disqualify people from the survey, just when they are about to finish it.
Another main complaint that members have is that the qualifying questions to see if you are really qualified to participate are like the surveys themselves.
I’ll be discussing these issues in more detail as we continue with this review. I’ll also discuss more about why you can only expect to earn $10 to $20 rewards from this site.
Who Uses the Bizrate Rewards Site?
The Bizrate Rewards site is designed to be used by two types of people with one being brands and businesses that are looking to improve the customer experience in their respective stores.
The other group are people like you who are looking to earn some rewards online.
For brands and businesses, the website allows them to gain insights into what people are thinking about through the help of surveys.
Bizrate Rewards can conduct survey studies for their clients with the help of members, with different profiles and backgrounds serving as panelists.
To ensure that the people participating are the right profile, the site conducts a qualifying survey first to properly determine if a member is the right person to participate in the survey.
For people like you, Bizrate Rewards offers an opportunity to earn rewards just by completing survey studies. You will get paid in points, which you can redeem for various rewards.
The website has gift cards from different brands that you can choose from once you have reached the minimum number of points to withdraw.
Becoming a member is free to do so, but it’s not that simple. You are required to make a purchase first or visit certain retailers to be able to join. The opportunity is only available to U.S. residents.
In the next section, I’ll provide more details on how you can earn with this site, as well as the issues that people have with it.
How Do You Earn with Bizrate Rewards?
The Bizrate Rewards website offers only one way to earn, and that is by participating and completing the surveys that they have.
They will pay you with points, which you can redeem for various gift cards once you have earned enough. To begin, you would first need to become a member of Bizrate Rewards.
To become a member, you would need to make a purchase or visit an online retailer that has partnered with Bizrate Insights, which is the market research arm of Bizrate and the parent site of Bizrate Rewards.
Once you have made a purchase or visited an online retailer, you will get a satisfaction survey that you need to fill out to become a member.
You will need to provide personal details about you, as these details will be the ones the site use to see what kind of surveys you are likely to qualify for.
After you are done, the site will send you surveys based on your profile. You can expect to earn 5 to 5,000 points per survey.
Like most survey sites, though, you would need to answer some qualifying questions first. Once you pass, you can proceed to answer the survey. If not, you get nothing. This is actually where a lot of the issues come from.
People are complaining that the qualifying questions feel like surveys already since they take a lot of time to answer.
Some of the questions can already be answered based on a members’ profile. So there’s really no reason why they need to be included there.
Another issue they have is that even after passing and proceeding to answer the survey, they will get disqualified halfway through the survey, or even when they are about to complete it. I’m not really sure why this happens since the site doesn’t seem to respond to people’s inquiries about it.
When you do get to qualify and complete a survey, the site will pay you your points.
You would just need to reach 5,000 points to be able to redeem it for gift cards. The site claims that they have various gift cards available, but it seems like Amazon gift card is the only one you can really redeem it for.
The 5,000 points you earn is equivalent to a $5 Amazon gift card. The site does send frequent survey invites, but qualifying for them and actually getting to complete them is the hard part.
This is why you can only expect to earn about $10 to $20 of reward values with this site, because getting to actually participate in a survey is challenging.
What I Liked about Bizrate Rewards
Now that we have learned more about Bizrate Rewards and what they offer, it is now time to discuss what I liked about this opportunity.
- The first thing that I liked about Bizrate Rewards is that their surveys pay well. It is very possible that you can reach the minimum point requirement to withdraw by just completing one survey. So this is a huge plus since there’s a big possibility you won’t need to go through a lot of surveys just to earn enough points.
- I also liked that the threshold to be able to withdraw your points is not that high, as you only need 5,000 points to get your reward. And with the site sending a good number of survey invites and some surveys paying as high as 5,000 points, reaching that number won’t take that long.
What I Didn’t Like about Bizrate Rewards
Of course, there are also a lot of things that I didn’t like about Bizrate Rewards, which I’ll discuss here.
- The first thing that I didn’t like about Bizrate Rewards is that signing up to become a member is not a simple task, as you would first need to make a purchase or visit an online retail store that is in partnership with Bizrate Insight. This is actually a lot of work and not really considered free if you are required to purchase something.
- I’m also not a big fan of Bizrate Rewards’ qualifying questions. Though this is a problem for a lot of survey sites, Bizrate’s issue goes beyond the disqualification rate. People complained that some of the qualifying questions are long, making it look like you are answering the survey already. Another thing is that even if you do qualify, you can still get disqualified for the actual survey while you are already answering it.
- I also didn’t like that Bizrate Rewards doesn’t provide an option to redeem points for cash. I would always prefer being paid in cash than in gift cards since this gives me more freedom to do what I want with the money instead of getting a gift card that I can only use at certain stores.
Is the Bizrate Rewards Site to be Recommended?
After learning more about what Bizrate Rewards offers, I can say that it is an opportunity that I don’t really recommend.
The upsides that this site offers don’t really make up for the many downsides that it has. For one, signing up is a hassle since you need to make a purchase first or visit certain online retail stores.
Second, the rewards they are offering are not really that enticing, especially if you are looking for ways to make money online. The site doesn’t have that option as of the moment.
Lastly, Bizrate Rewards also have some problems with their qualifying questions and the survey itself. There have been complaints that the questions are quite long and hard to qualify for.
Then when you do qualify, the site will suddenly disqualify you halfway into the survey or a glitch will happen and you will be disqualified.
This is not really the best scenario to be in, and with the reward itself not that appealing, I consider Bizrate Rewards a waste of time. There are better opportunities out there for you than this survey site.
- Is Opinion Bureau Legit?
- Is Mnow Surveys Legit?
- Is Macorr Panel Legit?
- Is Onepoll Legit?
- Is Branded Surveys Mintvine Legit?
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- Let Me Show You How To Start a Blog & Make Money In JUST 5 Days - June 5, 2021
- Super Affiliate Machine: Is it Legit Or A Scam? We Review It - November 4, 2020
- Newbies Business Affiliate Guide - October 17, 2020