Answering Surveys is one of the most common opportunities that you can find online when it comes to making money.
There are a lot of websites out there that has surveys as their main, or at least, one of their opportunities to make money online.
With so many survey sites out there, it is a challenge to find which among the various survey sites are a legit opportunity that is also not a waste of your time.
To help you identify the ones that are not a scam or a waste of your time, we review moneymaking websites and tell you which among them is considered a legitimate opportunity that we recommend.
For this review, we’ll be talking about a survey site called OnePoll. It’s a UK-based online panel company that offers people with an opportunity to make money answering surveys.
The site will pay you in cash, which you can withdraw once you have earned the minimum cash out requirement.
Based on what I’ve seen, you can likely earn about £10 to £30 a month with this opportunity. But is OnePoll really a legitimate opportunity to earn or is it just a scam that you should avoid?
OnePoll is a Legitimate Survey Site For You To Earn
OnePoll is an online market research company based in the UK that provides people with an opportunity to make money online by answering surveys.
The site will pay in cash for each survey you complete and you can withdraw it once you have reached the minimum threshold needed to cash out.
From what I’ve seen so far about this survey site, I can say that it is a legit opportunity that really pays. It does conduct surveys for its members to earn money.
The site has also been proven to release the money earned once the member reaches the minimum cash out requirement.
Despite being a legit opportunity, there have been several complaints about OnePoll, particularly with the limited surveys available and the frequency of the site disqualifying members from participating.
There are also some members who complained that the site is only sending them low-paying surveys, making it hard to reach the minimum cash out faster.
I’ll be discussing this issue more as we continue further in this review. I’ll also discuss if £40 is really the highest amount you can expect to earn in a month.
Who Uses OnePoll?
The OnePoll survey site is designed for two groups with one being businesses and organizations looking to gather information and opinions to help them make better decisions.
The other group are people like you who are looking for opportunities to make some money online.
For businesses and organizations, the site offers an opportunity for them to gather information and opinions.
The site conducts various types of surveys, depending on their clients needs, that they give to their panelists.
OnePoll also has a diverse list of panelists, since the opportunity is available to people all over the world.
For people like you, the site gives you an opportunity to earn some money just for answering surveys.
The site will pay you in cash, which you can withdraw once you have reached the minimum cash out threshold. Becoming a member is free and easy to do so.
It is also available to people from different countries, so you don’t need to be a resident of UK to be able to join. You also need to be at least 18-years-old.
In the next section, I’ll discuss the registration process in more detail, as well as how you can earn money with OnePoll.
How Do You Make Money with OnePoll?
OnePoll offers two ways for you to earn money on the site, but the main way is by answering and completing the surveys that they provide.
The site will pay you in cash, which you can withdraw once you have reached the minimum cash out requirement. The site offers various ways for you to withdraw your money.
To begin earning, you would first need to become a member of the site, which is free and easy to do so. The site is available to all nationalities so anybody around the world can join. You just need to be at least 18-years-old.
To register, you need to first provide your full name and email address. The site will send a confirmation link via email, which you need to click to confirm your email.
Once done, you will be sent to a page where you can complete your profile. It’s important you fill out this information carefully, as this is what the site will use to determine what kind of surveys it will send you.
After signing up and completing your profile, OnePoll will send £2.50 to your account as a welcome bonus. Once you are done with your profile, you will instantly see several surveys available for you to answer.
The site will send you 2-3 new surveys a day but this will vary. Some days you will get about 7 new surveys, but on some days you might only get 1.
Some of the surveys available will be there the whole day, while some will be there the entire week and others can disappear within a day.
As for the payment, it will vary per survey. But you can expect to get 10p to 20p per completed survey. A lot of the members, though, are saying that getting a 20p survey is a rarity.
Aside from surveys, the site also has a referral program where you can earn 50p for every friend that signs up. If the person you refer reaches £20 in earnings, you will get £1.
If that person reaches £40, you will get an additional £2.50. The only problem with the referral system is that you are only limited to 10 referrals.
So how do you withdraw your earnings? To be able to cash out, you will need to reach £40. You can cash out via PayPal or check (if you are living in the UK).
Though the site says they will provide new surveys every day, a lot of members complain that it can sometimes take a week before they get new surveys.
It seems this issue usually happens when the member is already close to reaching the minimum cash out requirement.
In relation to this, the surveys that they do send disqualify members, most of the time. Though not all members experience this, there is a fair number of them, which makes it hard to ignore.
I’m not sure why this happens, but hopefully, OnePoll can do something about this to fix it.
What I Liked about OnePoll
After learning more about OnePoll and what they offer, it’s time to discuss what I liked about the opportunity.
- The first thing that I liked about OnePoll is that they pay you in cash. I like this because it saves you time in trying to figure out the value of points or virtual currency that other sites pay in. You can already see how much you are getting without the need to do any converting.
- Another thing I liked about OnePoll is that they offer a referral program. This is good as it means that you don’t just have to rely on answering surveys to earn money. You can take advantage of the referral program to increase your earnings. The only downside with this program is that you can only refer 10 people.
- I also like that OnePoll is available worldwide and becoming a member is easy and free to do so. In this way, you won’t have to worry about filling out long application forms or paying for any registration fees.
What I Disliked about OnePoll
Of course, not everything is good and appealing with OnePoll, as there are also certain things that I didn’t like about this opportunity.
- The first thing that I didn’t like about OnePoll is that the site has a very high minimum cash out requirement. You will only be able to withdraw your money once it reaches £40. Unless you will be able to reach your referral limit quickly or be lucky enough to answer a lot of high paying surveys, then you cannot really expect to reach that amount quickly. It will typically take you 4 months or more before you are able to withdraw.
- I also didn’t like that OnePoll’s referral program has a limit of only 10 referrals per member. This means that the earning potential of this opportunity is still limited, despite having a referral system. After reaching your limit, you will go back to only relying on the surveys the site sends for your earnings.
- Another thing that I didn’t like about OnePoll is the many complaints and negative ratings that people have with it, particularly about the number of surveys it provides and the disqualification rate. Members are saying that using the site at first is fine, but the available surveys become limited once you are close to cashing out and the disqualification rate to participate also increases. It’s like the site is preventing people to reach the minimum cash out requirement. I would like to say that it is just isolated cases, but as there are a lot of complaints, it’s hard to label it as such.
Do I Recommend OnePoll?
Now that we know more about OnePoll and what it brings to the table, I can say that it is an opportunity that I don’t really recommend. But you are welcome to check it out.
This survey site is legitimate and won’t back away from paying you, especially since there are also a lot of members who have had no problems with payment.
The complaints about the site have not been about delayed payments or payments not being made, which is why you could still check it out and see if it is for you.
However, I don’t recommend this site because of its very low income. It seems like you can only earn about £10 per month with this website.
Earning more than that is not really possible, despite having a referral program. This means that you will have to wait at least 4 months before you can withdraw your money.
Yes, you can earn money here, but you have to be very patient. And I’m not really a fan of having to wait at least 4 months before you can withdraw.
There are a lot of better opportunities out there to make money than OnePoll, so I suggest checking them out first.