Answering surveys is considered as one of the most common ways that you can make money online. There are a lot of websites out there that offer opportunities to make money by answering surveys.
Of course, not all of these websites are legitimate or offers a good opportunity to make money. A lot of them are actually scams or just a complete waste of your time and effort due to the low income.
In this review, we’ll be talking about the survey site e-Research-Global and see if it is a legitimate and good survey site to earn extra money.
This survey site provides you with opportunities to make money by answering surveys. They provide you with surveys of their own as well as surveys that come from other providers.
The amount of money you can earn here will depend on the number of surveys you are able to participate in.
From the looks of it, though, you can likely expect to earn about $10 or less a month with this opportunity. But is this survey site really legit or just another scam and a waste of time?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
- 1 e-Research-Global is a Legit Survey Site that Pays
- 2 Who Uses e-Research-Global?
- 3 How Do You Make Money with e-Research-Global?
- 4 What I Liked about e-Research-Global
- 5 What I Didn’t Like about e-Research-Global
- 6 Do I Recommend e-Research-Global?
- 7 Related Content
e-Research-Global is a Legit Survey Site that Pays
e-Research-Global is an established survey panel that has been in the industry for 15 years, having been established in 2003.
It conducts online surveys for all markets and sectors and has members from different countries all over the world. As a member, you will get paid for completing their surveys.
You get paid in cash, which you can withdraw via PayPal once you have reached the minimum cash out requirement. Based on what I’ve seen so far, I can say that e-Research-Global is a legitimate survey site.
The company really pays its members after they have completed the surveys that they are able to participate in. There have been little to no issue at all with regards to getting paid after completing a survey.
As for the money you can earn, it’s really hard for me to see the site providing you with earnings of more than $10 a month.
There are also some concerns about this site, though, which I’ll be discussing more in detail as we progress further in this review.
Who Uses e-Research-Global?
The e-Research-Global survey site is designed to be used by brands and businesses who are looking to gather more information to help improve their offerings and by people who are looking to make money online.
For brands and businesses, these survey sites provide them with market research services that can help them gather the necessary information and opinions they need to help improve their products and services.
e-Research-Global provides them with the best practices in online survey services for all markets and sectors. They make use of technology properly to help enhance the service they provide.
Plus, the site has members from all over the world, so they can basically cater to any business. For people like you, the survey site provides you with an opportunity to make money by just answering surveys.
You will get paid in cash, which you can withdraw via PayPal once you reach the minimum amount needed. Becoming a member is easy and free to do so.
You just need to go to the website to sign-up, which won’t take that long to do. In the next section, I’ll be discussing more about how you can earn with this site and some of the concerns I have with them.
How Do You Make Money with e-Research-Global?
Now, e-Research-Global offers several ways to make money online. You can participate in paid surveys, online focus group discussions or product testing.
The main way to earn, though, is through online surveys. The company will send you study invites via email. All details about the study, like payment, how long it will take, and so on, will be included in the email.
The amount of money you can earn will depend on the kind of study you will participate in. From the looks of it, you can likely expect to earn about $1 to $2 per completed survey.
One of my concerns here is that, like a lot of survey sites, you would need to qualify first to be able to participate in a survey. You will answer several questions to see if you are the right panelist to participate.
If you pass, you can proceed to answer the survey and earn. But if you fail, you will not get anything. Unfortunately, the disqualification rate for surveys and other studies are quite high.
The site also displays surveys that are being offered by other survey providers.
They will display surveys that you might possibly qualify in to give you a chance to earn more. It is not clear, though, where the payment will come from after you have completed the survey.
The chances of being able to participate, though, are also not that high, as you are likely to be disqualified than to be qualified to participate in a survey.
e-Research-Global also has what they call the e-RG/Elite Panel, which is a survey site that is paid by the company Cint.
You get to earn points there for each survey you complete and you can redeem the points for cash. You just need to reach 100 points to be able to withdraw your earnings from e-RG/Elite Panel.
The survey site also has a referral program where you get to earn $0.10 every time one of your referrals is able to complete a survey.
This means you get to earn money every time your referral earns money. Now, the money you earn can be withdrawn via PayPal and you just need to reach $2 to be able to request for a withdrawal. You can expect to get paid within 24 hours.
Another concern I have with this survey site is that you won’t receive a lot of survey invites. Sure, there are some surveys on the member’s page that you can answer. But those don’t come from e-Research-Global themselves.
The survey invites you will get will be based on your profile and on the survey requests the company gets.
Now, becoming a member is easy and free to do so. You just need to provide an email and a chosen password to begin the registration process. After that, you just need to complete your profile and verify your email to begin.
You can also choose to sign up via Facebook or Google Plus to make it easier to register.
What I Liked about e-Research-Global
Now that we know more about e-Research-Global and what they are offering, it’s time to discuss what I liked about this opportunity.
- The first thing that I liked about e-Research-Global is that they pay you in cash instead of points. This will make it easier for you to gauge how much you will be getting for answering a survey, instead of doing some computations and conversions first.
- I also like that e-Research-Global has a very low cash out requirement, as you can already withdraw your money after it reaches $2. This means you can likely withdraw your money after answering 1 or 2 surveys.
- It’s also a good thing that it is easy and free to become a member of e-Research-Global, as you don’t need to worry about filling out a long application form just to become one of their panelists.
What I Didn’t Like about e-Research-Global
Of course, there are also several things that I didn’t like about e-Research-Global, which I’ll discuss here.
- My first issue with e-Research-Global is that they don’t have a lot of available surveys for their members. I understand that this is really out of their control, as this is really dependent on the clients that they have. But it would be better if they can at least guarantee that members will get at least 1 survey a week from them. Yes, they do have surveys coming from other providers, but it is also not guaranteed that you can participate in them.
- I also didn’t like that the disqualification rate for surveys is high. It’s bad enough that there are only a few survey invites, but it becomes worse when you won’t even qualify to participate. It would be better if e-Research-Global invites you to surveys that you are already qualified for, instead of requiring you to answer qualifying questions first.
Do I Recommend e-Research-Global?
After learning more about e-Research-Global, I can say that it’s an opportunity that I don’t really recommend. But you can check it out.
The reason I don’t recommend this survey site is that I consider them a waste of your time because of the low survey invites that you will get and the high disqualification rate.
Even if you get invited to participate in a lot of surveys, the fact that you will need to answer certain questions first to see if you qualify means that there’s a big chance you won’t get to participate at all.
This site then becomes a waste of your time and effort since you are likely going to be able to participate in a few surveys a month.
You can only expect to earn $10 or less a month here, which is not really a good way to earn extra income. However, I still recognize the upsides of the site.
This is why you could still check it out to see if you will be okay with what this survey site is offering.
- Is Product Testing Usa Legit?
- Is Inspired Opinions Legit?
- Is Click4surveys Legit?
- Is Greeting Card Panel Legit?
- Is Mindswarms Legit?
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- Let Me Show You How To Start a Blog & Make Money In JUST 5 Days - June 5, 2021
- Super Affiliate Machine: Is it Legit Or A Scam? We Review It - November 4, 2020
- Newbies Business Affiliate Guide - October 17, 2020