A lot of brands and businesses are always looking to improve the products and services they offer, as well as the overall customer experience of their respective stores and branches.
To do this, these brands need to gather information and opinions from their consumers. This is where market research companies come in.
These companies offer brands services that will help them gather information and consumers, they conduct surveys, focus group discussions, and more to get opinions from different people.
To get people to participate, they provide some sort of compensation for their time. In this review, we’ll talk about a market research company called Future Talkers.
It’s a research company that will pay you for participating in the various studies that they are conducting.
The amount of money you will get will depend on the study and on the intensity of the research community. From the looks of it, you can probably expect to earn $10 to $50 a month here.
But is this really a legit opportunity to make money or just another scam to avoid?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
- 1 Future Talkers is a Legitimate Opportunity to Make Money
- 2 Who Uses the Future Talkers Website?
- 3 How Do You Make Money with Future Talkers?
- 4 What I Liked about Future Talkers
- 5 What I Disliked about Future Talkers
- 6 Do I Recommend Future Talkers?
- 7 Other Interesting Posts
Future Talkers is a Legitimate Opportunity to Make Money
Future Talkers is a consumer research panel that offers a variety of studies for people to participate in. You will get paid in cash when you participate and complete a study.
The money you earn will be sent to your Future Talkers account, which you can withdraw via PayPal once you reach the minimum cash out requirement.
From the looks of it, this opportunity is legit as the company really pays. There have been little to no complaints at all when it comes to Future Talkers not paying people.
Of course, there are still some concerns and issues about this opportunity, particularly, about the need to qualify first before being able to participate.
There’s also some concern about the maximum cash out that this company allows, as this means you cannot really withdraw more money than this maximum amount.
As we progress further in this review, I’ll be discussing more these issues and concerns, as well as why you can only expect to earn $10 to $50 per month on this opportunity.
Who Uses the Future Talkers Website?
The Future Talkers website is designed to be used by two groups with one being brands and businesses looking for market research services to help them improve their respective businesses.
The other group are people who are looking for a way to make some money online. For brands and businesses, Future Talkers provides them with various market research services.
They conduct surveys, do focus group discussions, one-on-one interviews, and more to gather to the information that brands and businesses will need to improve their products and services.
The site has panelists from different countries and with different profiles to provide brands with a variety of different people that they can get opinions from.
This gives brands assurance that they will only be getting information and opinions from the right people to help improve their respective businesses.
For people like you, Future Talkers provides an opportunity to make some money just by participating in a study. You will get paid for participating and completing a study that you get invited to.
You just need to answer some questions first when you get a study invite to see if you are really qualified for the said study.
Once you are qualified, you will get paid for completing it. Once you reach the minimum amount needed, you can withdraw your money via PayPal.
Becoming a member is easy and free to do so. The opportunity is also available in a lot of countries so almost any person can join.
In the next section, I’ll be discussing more about how you can make money with this opportunity, as well as some of the concerns and issues with it.
How Do You Make Money with Future Talkers?
The main way you can make money with Future Talkers is by participating in the different studies that they invite you to participate in.
You will get paid for each study that you are able to participate and complete. The money you get can be withdrawn via PayPal once you reach the minimum cash out requirement.
To begin, you would first need to register to become a panelist. It is free and easy to do so and you only need to be at least 16 years old to be able to register.
To sign up, you just need to click the sign-up button found on the front page of the website. You can register via your Facebook account or your email address, then you can already start.
The first thing you would need to do is to complete your profile, as Future Talkers doesn’t have a tab on your dashboard that shows the studies you can participate in.
They send email invites when they have a study available for you and the availability of the study will depend greatly on your profile.
If they have a study that matches your profile for the kinds of participants they are looking for, they’ll send you an invite. Now, when you get an invite, you will still need to answer several questions.
This will determine whether you are really qualified to participate in a study or not. This is actually one of the main complaints that people have with Future Talkers, as qualifying for a study is not really easy.
A lot of people complained that getting to actually participate in the survey is harder, as one even said that out of the five invites he got, he was only able to participate in one.
Now, this kind of problem is not really new or unique, as a lot of people experience this in other survey sites. I’m not really sure how these sites can fix it, but probably removing the qualifying questions is one way.
Now, there are a lot of different studies that you can participate in like online surveys, online real-time discussion groups with a small group of people, online research communities, one-on-one discussions, and online interviews.
The amount of money you can earn for each study will depend on how long the study will be and on the intensity of the research community. The money you earn will be sent to your Future Talker account.
When it comes to withdrawing your money, the minimum amount needed is dependent on the country you are currently residing in.
If you live in the U.S., your minimum withdrawal amount is $9.38. if you live in the UK, it’s £6. You just need to check their FAQs page to see how much you would need to be able to withdraw.
Now, another issue with this opportunity is that they have a maximum withdrawal limit. This means that you cannot withdraw more than a certain amount at any given time.
For U.S. residents, the maximum amount you can withdraw at a time is $12.50, while UK residents can only withdraw a max of £8 at a time.
This means that if you have $15, you can only withdraw $12.50 and the remaining $2.50 will have to reach at least $9.38 again to be able to withdraw it. You can expect your money in 2 to 5 business days.
What I Liked about Future Talkers
Now that we have learned more about Future Talkers and what they offer, it’s time to discuss what I liked about this opportunity.
- The first thing that I liked about Future Talkers is that they pay you in cash. I don’t have a problem getting paid in points, but getting cash lessens the need to do a computation and conversion to see how much a point is worth. I also don’t have problems getting paid in other rewards like gift cards, but I would always take cash if given the option.
- I also like the fact that this opportunity is free and is available in a lot of different countries, giving a lot of people some chance to earn extra income online.
What I Disliked about Future Talkers
Of course, not everything is good and well with Future Talkers, as there are also things that I didn’t like about them.
- The first thing that I didn’t like about Future Talkers is that getting study invites is not a guarantee that you can participate in a study. One of the major complaints of a lot of people is the fact that it is hard to actually qualify to participate in a study. Though this is usually a problem for a lot of survey sites, it would still be good if they would just eliminate qualification questions and just send invites based on the profile of the member, similar to what other survey sites do.
- Another thing that I didn’t like is that there’s no guarantee to how many study invites you can get unless you are what they call a Super Talker, which guarantees 1 survey invite a day. The number of study invites you will get greatly depend on your personal profile and on the study that the site has.
- I’m also not a fan of Future Talkers’ maximum cash out. This is actually a new concept as not a lot of opportunities, especially when it comes to answering surveys, have this. The problem here is that you’ll be limited on how much money you can withdraw and also increases the time you need to withdraw your cash. For example, if you get paid $15 for a study, you can only withdraw $12.50 and the remaining $2.50 will have to be kept in your account until you reach the minimum of $9.38 (for U.S. residents).
Do I Recommend Future Talkers?
After learning more about Future Talkers, I can say that it is an opportunity that you could check out and see if you like it or not.
The reason I don’t fully recommend this site is because of its low-income potential and the possibility of it being a waste of time.
It’s not really fun whenever you get disqualified for a study invite, which is why I have never been a big fan of survey sites that require you to answer qualifying questions first before you can participate.
And because of the high disqualification rate, and not guaranteed invites, I don’t really see how it is possible for you to earn more than $50 a month.
Nevertheless, the site still has some upsides, which is why you could still to check it out. Just don’t expect to get rich or be able to leave your day job with this opportunity.
Other Interesting Posts
- Is Irish Opinions Legit?
- Is Gold Opinions Legit?
- Is Iwadi Legit?
- Is Hiving Surveys Legit?
- Is Opinionsite Legit?
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- 3 Sites That Pay You to Recommend Company Or Product Names - October 4, 2021
- A List of Scam Websites - October 4, 2021
- What is BritishFx Funds? Discovering the Hidden Truth About What is BritishFx - October 4, 2021