Answering surveys is one of the most common opportunities that you can find on the internet when it comes to making money online.
There are a lot of websites that are offering surveys as their primary or at least one of the opportunities that they offer when it comes to making money.
The challenge with is, of course, is that not all of the survey sites that offer opportunities to make money are legit.
A lot turn out to be scams where you won’t get paid for the work that you did, while some turn out to be a big waste of time as the earnings you will get is not worth the effort or time you will spend.
To help you avoid that, we review money-making websites to help weed out the legitimate ones from the scams and from the ones that are just a waste of time.
In this review, we’ll be talking about a website called iWadi. It is an online research panel that provides opportunities to make money online by answering surveys.
The amount of money you can make will greatly depend on the kinds of surveys that you will get and how many you will be able to complete.
It seems possible to earn about £12 to £48 a month with this opportunity. But is iWadi really a legit opportunity or just another scam to avoid?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
iWadi is a Legit Opportunity To Make Money Answering Surveys
iWadi is an online research panel that provides people with an opportunity to make money answering surveys. The name iWadi actually comes from the African language called Yoruba, which means “to study.”
The site will pay you in cash, which you can withdraw via PayPal or gift card after reaching the minimum cash out threshold.
Based on what I’ve seen and learned so far, I can say that iWadi is a legitimate opportunity. The site really does provide an opportunity to earn money just by answering surveys.
You will receive your money after you have reached the minimum cash out requirement. You can get paid in cash or PayPal.
Though this site is legit, there are still some issues with it. One of the main issues with this opportunity is that it is hard to qualify for a survey.
You are more likely to get screened out and disqualified than to be accepted to a survey study. I’ll discuss this in more detail as we progress further in this review of iWadi.
I’ll also explain in more detail if £48 is really the highest that you can earn with this opportunity.
- How This Crazy Experiment Turned Into $10,000 Per Month Income
- 43 Legitimate Ways To Make Money From Home – Guaranteed
Who Uses iWadi?
The iWadi website is designed to be used by two groups of people with one being brands and businesses who are looking for opinions and information from consumers.
The other group are people like you who are looking for opportunities to make money online.
For brands and businesses, the site provides them with an opportunity to conduct surveys to a wide variety of people.
The opinions and information they can gather will help them improve the products and services they are providing, as well as the overall customer experience.
For people like you, iWadi offers an opportunity to earn some money just by providing information and opinion. You just need to participate in the surveys that they are conducting, completely answer it and get paid.
The money you earn can be withdrawn via PayPal or exchanged for a gift card. Becoming a member of iWadi is simple and free to do so. The site, though, is not available worldwide, but it is available in a lot of countries.
In the next section, I’ll discuss in more detail how you can make money with iWadi.
How Do You Make Money with iWadi?
There is only one way for you to make money with iWadi and that is by answering and completing the survey studies they provide.
You will get paid in cash for every survey study that you are able to complete. The money you earn can be withdrawn via PayPal if you reach the minimum cash out threshold.
You can also choose to exchange it for gift cards.
To begin, you would first need to become a member. Being a member is free, simple, and easy to do so.
You will only need to provide some personal details to complete your registration. You can only register if you live in certain countries, including the U.S., UK, Australia, Germany, France, UAE, and several more.
Once you have completed the registration process, you will begin to get survey invites to allow you to participate in survey studies.
But similar to a lot of survey sites, you will first need to answer some qualifying questions to see if you are really the right participant to join the study.
Unfortunately, like a lot of survey sites out there, the disqualification rate for these qualifying surveys is very high.
It is likely that you will be screened out or disqualified for a survey study 90% of the time. This will really make it harder for you to make decent money with iWadi.
Now, there’s really nothing you can do about this except to just be patient and to keep on trying. When you do get accepted for a survey, you will be paid for completing it.
The amount of money you can earn will vary on how complex the survey is and how long you will need to complete it.
Based on research, though, you can possibly expect to earn as little as £0.10 to as high as £2.80 per survey. It is important to remember that the surveys they provide come from Cint.
This means that you are more likely to get invited to surveys that pay little, than the ones that pay a lot. The money you earn can be withdrawn via PayPal or gift card.
You will need at least £8 to be able to withdraw via PayPal or gift card. If the gift card you choose is Amazon, you will need £10.
It is important to remember that there will be a 2% fee when you withdraw via PayPal. iWadi also has a limit to how much you can withdraw and that limit is £12 per transaction.
What I Liked about the iWadi Website
Now that we have learned more about iWadi and what they offer, it’s time to discuss what I liked about this opportunity.
- The first thing that I liked about iWadi is that it provides different choices when it comes to withdrawing the money you have earned. I always say that I prefer to get paid in cash since it gives me more flexibility on how to spend it. But there are some people who prefer getting paid in gift cards. So it’s a good thing that iWadi offers both, allowing you to choose the kind of reward you want to get.
- Another thing that I liked about iWadi is that the minimum withdrawal threshold is not that high. For as little as £8 you can already withdraw your money or use it to get gift cards. Yes, this is not the lowest cash out requirement out there, but it is one of the lowest that you can find.
- I also like that iWadi is available to several countries around the world and that registering is very simple and free to do so. In this way, you won’t have to worry about filling out long registration forms or paying for anything when you sign up.
What I Didn’t Like about the iWadi Website
Of course, not everything is all good with iWadi, as there are also things that I didn’t like about this opportunity.
- The first thing that I didn’t like about iWadi is its high disqualification rate. The site has a disqualification rate of almost 90%, which means you will be disqualified 9 times out of 10 invites. There’s really nothing you can do about it, except to just be patient and hope you get lucky.
- I’m also not a big fan of iWadi not having other opportunities to earn. It’s bad enough that you will get disqualified often on survey study invites, but it’s even worse when you consider that it is the only opportunity you have of making money on iWadi.
- Since you can only make money by answering surveys and the disqualification rate is high, this means that the income potential of iWadi is very low. You’d actually be lucky to be able to cash out twice in a month with this survey site.
- It’s also bad that iWadi has a limit when it comes to withdrawing. So if you are a bit lucky and you are seldom disqualified for a survey, you still won’t be able to withdraw a lot of money, as the site has a limit of only £12 per transaction. This means that if you have £15 in your account, you can only withdraw £12 and you have to wait until £3 becomes £8.
Is iWadi to be Recommended?
After learning more about what iWadi is bringing to the table, I can say that it is an opportunity that I don’t really recommend.
The main reason I don’t recommend this site is because of the low-income potential. I believe you will only be wasting your time and effort in trying to earn pennies on this website.
The high disqualification rate of surveys and the lack of other money-making opportunities on the site is not really a good combination.
So if you are looking for opportunities to make money online, then you better search again as iWadi will just be a waste of your time, since you will be lucky to earn £20 a month here.
- Mypoints Review – Can You Make Money With This Opportunity?
- Myiyo Review – Can You Make Money With This Opportunity?
- Mindmover Surveys Review – Can You Make Money With This Opportunity?
- Opinionsquare Surveys Review – Can You Make Money With This Opportunity?
- Opini Surveys Review – Can You Make Money With This Opportunity?