When it comes to making money online, there is no opportunity that is more common than answering surveys.
There are a lot of websites out there that offer surveys as their main or one of the opportunities they have to make money.
Now, it is important to remember that not all survey sites are created equally. Some of them are legitimate and a good source of extra income, but some are a scam or just a big waste of your time.
To help you avoid the scam survey sites, we review money-making sites to see if they are worth your time or not.
For this review, we’ll talk about a site called MindMover Surveys. It’s a website that offers UK residents an opportunity to earn money answering surveys, participating in polls, and discussion forums.
You’ll be paid in points, which you can redeem for cash once you have earned enough. The amount of money you can earn will be very dependent on several factors.
But it seems you can likely earn £20 to £30 per month. But is MindMover really a legitimate opportunity to earn money or just another scam?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
- 1 MindMover Surveys is a Legit Opportunity To Earn Money
- 2 Who Uses MindMover Surveys?
- 3 How Do You Earn Money with MindMover Surveys?
- 4 What is Good about MindMover Surveys?
- 5 What is Bad about MindMover Surveys
- 6 Do I Recommend MindMover Surveys?
- 7 Similar Posts
MindMover Surveys is a Legit Opportunity To Earn Money
MindMover Surveys is a research panel that offers an opportunity for UK residents to earn money by answering surveys.
The site pays in points for each survey that you complete. The points you earn can be redeemed for cash once you’ve earned enough points.
From what I’ve seen from the website, I can say that MindMover is a legitimate opportunity. The website really provides you with an opportunity to make money answering surveys.
However, there are some issues with the site, as some members have several complaints. Some have complained about the survey opportunities available, while others complained that the payment is delayed.
There are even some who complained about the disqualification rate of the website. I’ll discuss these issues in more detail as we progress further in this review.
I’ll also discuss more about the earning potential and if £30 is really the highest you can earn in a month.
Who Uses MindMover Surveys?
MindMover Surveys is an online research panel that is designed to be used by two groups of people with one being businesses and organizations.
The other group are UK residents who are looking for ways to make money online.
For businesses and organizations, the site provides them with an opportunity to engage people in different ways.
They can ask the site to conduct surveys, focus group discussions, and polls to be able to gather information and opinions to help them in their decision making.
MindMover also ensures that the people who will be participating are those who are qualified. They conduct qualifying questions to determine if a panelist is the right one to answer or not.
For people like you, MindMover provides an opportunity to earn money doing various market research activities. You can get paid in points for answering surveys, answering polls, or participating in discussions.
The points you earn can be withdrawn for cash or gift cards once you have earned enough.
Becoming a member is simple and free to do so. You just need to be a UK resident in order to participate.
In the next section. I’ll discuss how you can earn points from this website.
How Do You Earn Money with MindMover Surveys?
MindMover Surveys only offers one opportunity to earn points, and that is by participating in their market research activities.
They do have various market research studies available, so you don’t have to rely only on one activity to earn. You will get paid in points for each study that you complete.
The points you earn can be redeemed for various rewards like cash, gift cards, or entries to sweepstakes.
To begin, you first need to become a member of MindMover. Registering is simple, as it will just be like answering a survey. You will also just be providing personal details and your demographic profile.
To be able to register, you just need to be a UK resident. Once you are done registering, you can start participating in the available studies.
The first type of study that you can participate in is answering surveys, here you will be required to provide your opinion on certain topics.
Another study you can join is focus group discussions. In this study, you will be joining other panelists in discussing certain topics. You will be asked to share what you think about it and give an opinion.
The last study you can participate in is the polls, where you will be required to vote what your stand is about something.
Now, each activity earns you points and the points you earn is dependent on the activity.
From the looks of it, you can expect to earn 100 to 2,000 points per activity. There will be times you might get to earn higher, but this is a rare occurrence.
It is important to remember that, like a lot of the survey sites out there, you will be required to answer qualifying questions first to see if you really are qualified to participate.
If you qualify, you can proceed with the study and earn. There will be cases, though, where you will be disqualified in the middle of answering a survey.
MindMover mentioned that this is due to the study already reaching its maximum allowed submissions. This means that while you are answering, the other participants are able to complete it, making your participation ineligible.
This is actually the biggest issue for a lot of people since the site’s disqualification rate is very high. Members are complaining that you are more likely to get disqualified than to qualify to participate.
Couple this with limited study invites, then I don’t think it’s possible to earn £30 a month with this opportunity.
The points you earn can be redeemed for cash, gift cards or entries to sweepstakes. The email study invite will contain the details you need to know.
To redeem, you will need at least 2,000 points, which is equal to £20. You can redeem it for cash which will be paid via check, or Amazon gift cards. You can expect to get your reward after 30 days.
If you want to get paid via check, you will need 3,000 points, which equal to £30. You can expect to get your money after 56 days.
What is Good about MindMover Surveys?
Now that we know more about what MindMover Surveys offers and how it works, it’s time to discuss what is good about this opportunity.
- The first good thing about MindMover Surveys is that it offers various market research activities for you to participate in. This means that you don’t have to rely on just answering surveys to earn. This also means that you have more chances to qualify for various studies.
- It’s also good that MindMover Surveys’ payment for completing a study is decent. Though their lowest reward is worth £0.10, their highest is at £20. There’s even a chance for you to participate in a study that will pay even higher.
- I also consider it a good thing that it is simple and free to become a member of MindMover Surveys. This means that you won’t have to worry about filling out long application forms or paying for anything when you register.
What is Bad about MindMover Surveys
Of course, not everything is good with the opportunity that MindMover Surveys provides, as there are also some bad things about it.
- The first bad thing about MindMover Surveys is that it seems the available studies are limited. There have been a lot of complaints coming from members that they rarely receive study invites. Though this is dependent on your profile, my guess is that the site’s studies cannot really accommodate all of the members. This is why there are some who only get a few opportunities a month.
- Another bad thing about MindMover Surveys is that the disqualification rate is very high. This means that you are more likely to get disqualified for a study than to get accepted for it. This is an unfortunate scenario, but the only thing you can do here is to be patient and keep on trying.
- It’s also bad that MindMover Surveys’ minimum threshold is a bit high. At 2,000 points, it might take a while for you to reach the points you need to withdraw.
- I also consider it bad that you have to wait at least 30 days just to get your reward, even if it is via PayPal or Amazon gift card. This is a long wait, considering they are not paying in check. If you request a check, you will need to wait longer, as it will require 56 days before you can receive your reward.
Do I Recommend MindMover Surveys?
After learning more about what MindMover Surveys offers, I can say that it is an opportunity that I don’t really recommend, but you could check it out.
Though the site has upsides, particularly with the decent pay and various studies available, it still doesn’t negate my reasons for not recommending them.
The many complaints of limited study opportunities and high disqualification rates are not a good combination. This means that there is a big possibility that you will just be wasting your time and effort on the site.
This also means that reaching the minimum cash out threshold will take a while. You can still check it out and see if it could work for you. Just don’t expect a lot from it.
- Is Quickrewards Network Surveys Legit?
- Is Quick Paid Surveys Legit?
- Is Panel Champ Quest Mindshare Legit?
- Is Qbord Surveys Legit?
- Is Qapital App Legit?
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- Work-at-Home Job Opportunities For Pregnant Women - June 7, 2021
- Let Me Show You How To Start a Blog & Make Money In JUST 5 Days - June 5, 2021
- How to Sell Hair Online – Best Options to Choose - June 3, 2021