Answering surveys is considered as one of the most common opportunities you can find when it comes to making money online.
There are a lot of websites out there that are offering surveys as their main, or at least, one of their opportunities to make money online.
But answering surveys is not only limited to websites, as there are also opportunities to answer them via a mobile device using a mobile app.
For this review, we’ll be discussing such an app called OnePulse. It is an app that provides you with an opportunity to make money using only your mobile device.
The app pays in points, which you can redeem for cash once you have reached the minimum cash out threshold. The amount of money you can earn is not that high, though.
You can only expect to make about £5 a month with this app. But is OnePulse really a legitimate app to make money or is it just a scam to avoid?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
One Pulse is a Legitimate App That Really Pays
OnePulse is an app that provides people with an opportunity to make money just by answering surveys. The good thing about this survey app is that it offers short surveys to answer.
You will be paid in points for each paid survey you complete. The points you earn can be withdrawn for cash, once you have reached the minimum cash out threshold.
Based on what I’ve seen so far, I can say that is a legitimate opportunity. It does allow people to earn money just by answering surveys using their mobile device.
The app will really pay you in points after you have completed a paid survey and they will send you the money within hours after requesting for a withdrawal.
Despite being a legitimate app, there are still some issues with OnePulse. A lot of the members are complaining that the app doesn’t send a lot of paid surveys.
There have also been complaints that the app won’t really allow you to cash out, as some experience issues after requesting for cash out.
I’ll provide more details about these issues as we progress further in this review. I’ll also discuss further why you can only expect to earn £5 from this app.
Who Uses the OnePulse App?
The OnePulse App is designed to be used by two groups with one being businesses and organizations who are looking to learn more about peoples insights about certain news-related topics.
The other group are people like you who are looking for opportunities to make money using only their mobile devices.
For businesses and organizations, the app provides them with a way to learn about people’s insights. The app conducts micro surveys about various news-related topics, so organizations can learn more about people’s opinions about them.
For people like you, the app provides an opportunity to make money answering short surveys using only a mobile device.
You will be paid in points, which you can withdraw for cash once you reach the minimum cash out threshold. The topics you will receive are only those that interest you and you will only need 2-5 minutes to answer them.
Becoming a member is easy and free to do so. You just need to download the app and register through there. The opportunity is available worldwide but not to all countries.
In the next section, I’ll discuss this in more detail, as well as how you can earn money on the app.
How Do You Make Money with the OnePulse App?
The OnePulse App offers only one way for you to make money, and that is by answering the paid surveys that they send you.
The app will pay you in points, which you can redeem for money once you have reached the minimum cash out threshold.
To begin earning, you must first download the app. It is free to do on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. The app is available worldwide, but not all countries can register.
You just need to check if you are able to download the app on the Play Store or on the App Store to know if you can register or not. Once you have downloaded the app, you can proceed to register in order to become a member.
The registration process is simple, but there will be 65 questions that you will need to answer, as part of completing your profile. After that, you will need to select your interests.
It is important that you answer this completely and honestly, as OnePulse will base the surveys they will send you on your profile and interests.
You also have the option to join groups that are vital to your interests. By joining groups, it increases the likelihood that you will only receive surveys based on your interests.
Once done, the OnePulse app will send you surveys, which they call pulses, for you to answer based on your profile and interests.
The pulses that the app sends out will only have a maximum of 3 questions. This means that you can finish answering it in less than 1 minute.
Now it is important to remember that the app sends two types of pulses, one being the paid pulses and the other the fun pulses.
The fun pulses are surveys that won’t earn you anything, but it can help pass the time and also help you become more familiar and experienced when it comes to answering surveys on a mobile device.
These are the frequent pulses that you will see on the app. The other is the paid pulse, which is basically the paid surveys the site has.
You will be paid in points for completing a paid pulse. The number of points you earn per completed pulse has a value of £0.15 – £0.20. The site usually sends at least 1 paid pulse a day.
To be able to withdraw your money, you will need at least £5 in your account. The app only pays in PayPal and you can expect to get it instantly after you have requested for a payout.
You just have to pay a £0.10 withdrawal fee, every time you cash out. With the amount of money you earn per pulse, you can already see why you can only expect to earn £5 per month with this app.
However, there have been a number of complaints from members that the app doesn’t really send 1 paid survey a day.
Some members are saying that they have yet to receive any paid pulses from the app, as they are only receiving the fun pulses.
Another complaint about OnePulse is that the app doesn’t let some people cash out. There are several members who complained that the app will start to have a technical problem after requesting for a cashout.
There’s even one member who can’t log in to his account after requesting for cash out. He has tried everything the support tells him to do, but he still can’t recover his account.
This seems like just a glitch in the app, but it is a bit concerning. Hopefully, the app can address this problem.
What is Good about the OnePulse App
After learning more about the OnePulse app and what it is able to offer, it’s time to discuss what is good about this opportunity.
- One of the first things that I liked about the OnePulse app is that it has low cash out threshold. Your earnings only need to reach £5 to be able to withdraw it via PayPal. This means that you don’t need to struggle to earn just to reach the very high cash out requirement that other opportunities have.
- It’s also good that the OnePulse app rewards you in cash. There’s nothing wrong with getting gift cards or other items as a reward, but I will always prefer to get paid in cash. And, you can get paid instantly, so there’s no need to wait for your money to be sent to your PayPal account.
- I also consider it a good thing that the OnePluse app doesn’t have a screening test and the surveys you need to answer will only have a maximum of 3 questions. This means you won’t need to spend a lot of time on the app just to complete a survey.
What is Bad about the OnePulse App
Of course, not everything is good and dandy with the OnePulse app, as there are also things that are bad about this opportunity.
- The first thing that I didn’t like about the OnePulse app is that the site doesn’t frequently send out 1 paid survey a day to members. There have been several complaints about the app takings weeks or months before they send out a paid survey. This means that reaching the minimum withdrawal of £5 might even take more than a month.
- I also didn’t like that the OnePulse app only has one way for members to earn, and that is by participating in the paid pulses (surveys) that they send you. This means that you can only rely on one opportunity to be able to earn enough points to be able to withdraw your money.
- I’m also not a big fan of several complaints coming from members about OnePulse not allowing them to withdraw their money. The people who complained noted that the app starts to have technical issues after requesting for a withdrawal. Hopefully, the app has been able to address it properly to avoid further issues.
Do I Recommend the OnePulse App?
Now that we know more about the OnePulse app and what they are bringing to the table, I can say that it is an opportunity that you could check out and see for yourself.
I don’t fully recommend the app since there are a lot of complaints about it that I cannot simply ignore. I also didn’t like that the app doesn’t always frequently update its list of paid surveys.
This means that reaching the minimum £5 withdrawal will be very hard to reach. However, I do recognize the many upsides that OnePulse has.
Yes, the complaints and issues are hard to ignore. But, there is also a lot of positive feedback about the app, so you know it is something that could be worth it.
This is why I’m recommending that you check it out and try it to see if it is an opportunity that will work well for you.
- Is Penny Hoarder A Scam?
- Is Research Participants Institute A Scam?
- Is Reckner Opinions A Scam?
- Is Receipt Hog A Scam?
- Is Quickthoughts App A Scam?
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- Work-at-Home Job Opportunities For Pregnant Women - June 7, 2021
- Let Me Show You How To Start a Blog & Make Money In JUST 5 Days - June 5, 2021
- How to Sell Hair Online – Best Options to Choose - June 3, 2021