Answering surveys are one of the most common opportunities you can find to make money online. Another opportunity that is not yet common is installing an app and viewing ads every time you unlock your device.
Now combine these two opportunities and you get the SurveyCow, an app that will pay you for answering surveys every time you unlock your mobile device.
The opportunity, though, won’t make you rich, as you can expect to make only $10 in about a month and a half with this app. But is this really a legit opportunity or just a scam?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
- 1 The SurveyCow App is A Legitimate Opportunity That Pays
- 2 Who Uses the SurveyCow App?
- 3 How Do You Earn with the SurveyCow App
- 4 What I Liked about the SurveyCow App
- 5 What I Didn’t Like about the SurveyCow App
- 6 Is the SurveyCow App to be Recommended?
- 7 Related Articles
The SurveyCow App is A Legitimate Opportunity That Pays
SurveyCow is a lockscreen survey app where you will be paid for answering short surveys every time you unlock your mobile device. You will be paid in Beef points, which you can withdraw for cash.
My initial impressions of the app showed that is very much a legitimate opportunity based on what it promises to deliver. It gives you points for answering surveys every time you unlock your mobile device.
The points you earn can then be withdrawn for cash, after reaching a certain number. The app, has so far, delivered on its promise and there doesn’t seem to be many issues when comes to delayed payments.
It is important to remember, though, that this app doesn’t pay a lot so don’t get your hopes up when you join. As the review goes deeper, you will see why it will take more than a month to earn $10.
Registering is easy, as you just need to download the app and sign up. It is only available for Android-powered devices and to people living in the U.S., Canada, UK, and Australia.
Who Uses the SurveyCow App?
The SurveyCow app is designed to be used by two groups of people with one being businesses and market researchers looking to get more information about their consumers.
The other group are people like you who are looking for ways to make money online using their mobile devices.
For businesses and researchers, SurveyCow gives them a unique opportunity to reach their consumers to get more information and feedback from them regarding products and services.
The app allows them to put up short survey questions every time members unlock their mobile devices. This assures businesses and researchers that the surveys they put up will be seen.
And since the app also pays people to answer the survey, this also ensures that the short survey question will be answered.
SurveyCow also promises to analyze the results quickly so they can deliver to the businesses and researchers in just days. For people like you, the app offers a unique way to earn money through answering surveys.
You don’t need to open the app or go to their website to answer surveys. Just by installing SurveyCow, the surveys will appear every time you unlock your mobile device.
You will be paid in Beef points, which you can withdraw for cash after reaching the required minimum number of points.
It’s easy to participate, as you would just need to download the app on the Google Play Store and register, which is also free to do so.
How Do You Earn with the SurveyCow App
The main way to earn on the app is by answering surveys every time you unlock your mobile device. You will be paid in Beef points for answering surveys.
The points can then be withdrawn for cash, which will be sent via PayPal, once you’ve reached the minimum required points.
The surveys you will answer are usually short 1 question surveys, but there will be times where a survey will have more than 1 question for you to answer.
The surveys are shown every time you unlock your device and you will be paid in Beef points per survey you answer.
The number of points you can earn will vary, but you get to earn more points for consistently answering repeat questions. Surveys with more than 1 question will also earn more points.
You won’t instantly get to see the Beef points credited to your account, as the app updates the points every 24 hours.
But don’t expect to earn a lot of points for doing this, as the average earning seems to be about 200 points a day.
SurveyCow also has a referral program, where you will be given a 6 letter code, which the people you refer will need to input when they are registering. You will get 1,000 points for every referral.
To make it enticing, the app will also give 250 points to people who join using your referral code. To withdraw the Beef points you earn you will need 10,000 points, which is equivalent to $10.
Your money will be sent via PayPal. If the average earnings will be 200 Beef points a day, then you will need 50 days to reach 10,000 points, which is a bit long just to earn $10.
Signing up is easy, as you will only need to download the app and register. You will get 100 Beef points just for registering.
You just need to be residing in the U.S. (including Puerto Rico), UK, Canada, and Australia to join and have an Android-powered mobile device.
What I Liked about the SurveyCow App
Now that we know more about the SurveyCow app and what it does, it’s time to discuss what I liked about the opportunity it offers.
- The first thing that I liked about SurveyCow app is that there’s no need for you to take qualifying questions so you can participate in the survey. Most, if not all, survey sites would require you to answer several questions first to see if you qualify to participate in the survey. With this app, there’s no need to do it, as you will get surveys when you unlock your mobile device.
- I also like that SurveyCow offers the rewards in cash and not in gift cards or any other prize. I don’t have problems with gift cards, but I’ve always preferred to get paid in cash.
- It’s easy to register and it is free. This means you won’t have to pay for anything to be a member of SurveyCow, ensuring that it will be a risk-free opportunity for you.
What I Didn’t Like about the SurveyCow App
As appealing as the offer of SurveyCow, there are also things that I didn’t like about the app, which I’ll discuss here.
- The first thing that I didn’t like about the SurveyCow app is its low-income potential. On the average, you can expect to earn 200 to 300 Beef points a day with the app, which translates to $0.20 to $0.30 a day. This is a low amount of money to get daily, especially if you won’t be able to refer a lot of people.
- I also didn’t like that SurveyCow has a very high cash out requirement. To be able to withdraw your money, it needs to reach $10 or 10,000 Beef points. Relying on the average earning a day you can expect with the app, then it will likely take you 33 to 50 days before you can reach 10,000 Beef points. Unless you’re really good at getting referrals, it will take more than a month for you to be able to withdraw the $10 to your PayPal account.
- It’s not available worldwide, which is a bit unfortunate, as there are a lot of people all over the world who would like to give this opportunity a try. This also limits your referral options, since you can’t refer it to people from all over the world.
Is the SurveyCow App to be Recommended?
Based on what I’ve seen so far about the app and the comments that people have with it, it is something that I really don’t recommend, especially if your goal is to make money online.
The low-income potential of the app and the high payout requirement makes it hard to really recommend this app to everyone.
Earning $0.20 to $0.30 a day is very small and couple that with a $10 cash out requirement, then the app seems like a complete waste of time if you want to earn a decent income online.
It will take you more than a month just to be able to cash out your earnings, which is a really long wait just to get your money.
However, I will say that it is still worth checking out the app, especially if you’re someone who is good at referring people. It pays you 1,000 Beef points or $1 per referral, which can increase the app’s income potential.
Earning is also not that hard as you just need to answer a question or two after you unlock your mobile device, then you will already earn Beef points.
So unless you are good at getting people to join a program or opportunity, then the SurveyCow app is really not for you, as the money you will earn here is very low.
But if you are good at referring people, then this app is something that is worth checking out and see for yourself if it’s something worth your time.
- Neobux Review – A Make Money Opportunity
- Is Easyhits4u Legit?
- Eurous Review – Can You Make Money With This Opportunity?
- Pure Haven Essentials Review
- Is Totalav A Scam?
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- Let Me Show You How To Start a Blog & Make Money In JUST 5 Days - June 5, 2021
- Super Affiliate Machine: Is it Legit Or A Scam? We Review It - November 4, 2020
- Newbies Business Affiliate Guide - October 17, 2020