One opportunity to earn via your mobile device that is becoming more common is through viewing ads every time you unlock your device.
There have been a lot of apps lately that are offering opportunities to earn rewards just by unlocking your mobile device and viewing ads.
One such app is the Unlock & Win app by Perk, where you can earn points and tokens for unlocking your device. You can redeem your earnings for great prizes or enter into a sweepstake to earn more prizes.
As for the earnings, the app won’t make you rich or allow you to quit your job. It’s really hard to gauge the value of how much you can earn here as the app rewards you randomly between tokens and points.
It’s likely that you can earn less than a $1 with this app. But is this really legit or just another scam?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
- 1 The Unlock & Win App is a Legit Opportunity So Far
- 2 Who Uses the Unlock & Win App?
- 3 How Do You Earn with the Unlock & Win App?
- 4 What I Liked about the Unlock & Win App
- 5 What I Didn’t Like about the Unlock & Win App
- 6 Do I Recommend the Unlock & Win App?
- 7 Related
The Unlock & Win App is a Legit Opportunity So Far
Unlock & Win is an app that is developed by Perk, which is a company that provides opportunities to earn rewards, via the apps they have developed or on the websites they have.
The app pays you in Perk Points, which you can use to redeem for rewards, and Perk Tokens, which you can use to enter the company’s sweepstakes.
From what I’ve seen so far, I can say that the app is legit and it really does pay people the points and tokens. I’m not sure for how long the app will be legit, though, as they’ve already gone from the Google Play Store.
But the app is still live and can be downloaded through other means. There have been recent users who say that the app is still being updated by Perk, so the company has yet to abandon it.
As for its earnings, you will see in this review why I say you can only earn less than a dollar a day with this app. Using the app will require you to be a Perk member, which is easy to do.
Who Uses the Unlock & Win App?
The Unlock & Win app is designed for two groups of people with one being advertisers looking to place their ads on mobile devices, while the other group are people like you who are looking to earn money online.
For advertisers, the app provides them with an opportunity to have their advertisements placed whenever people are unlocking their mobile device.
This ensures that their ads will be seen instantly by people, as that’s the first thing they will see after they unlock their devices.
The app also provides them with opportunities to put more offers on the app, as it offers other ways for its members to earn points.
So they don’t just have to rely on people unlocking their device, as they can also put up other promotions and offers on the app itself.
For people like you, Unlock & Win gives a good opportunity to earn some money with your mobile device. Just by unlocking your device and viewing the ads, you will get paid in points and tokens.
You don’t have to do anything else, which is a great thing. However, if you’re not happy with that, then the app has other ways for you to earn, which will increase the number of points you can get.
The points you earn can be redeemed for rewards like gift cards and cash.
How Do You Earn with the Unlock & Win App?
The Unlock & Win app actually offers a lot of ways to earn points and tokens but the main way to earn is via unlocking your mobile device and viewing ads. You get paid in either points or tokens every time you do this.
The points you earn can be redeemed for prizes, while the tokens can be used to enter into Perk’s sweepstakes and get a chance to win more prizes.
The first thing that you will need to do is to download the app to your mobile device. Once downloaded, you can log-in using your Perk account, if not you can sign up, which is simple and easy to do.
After completing the registration process, the app will replace your lock screen so you can earn every time you unlock your device.
You will first undergo a simple tutorial to let you know how the app works and what you need to do. After that, you can try unlocking your device for real and you will be taken to the app to provide more personal information.
It’s basically just getting your date of birth and your gender. After that, you’re free to explore the app or do whatever you want with your device.
Now from what I’ve seen and what other people have experienced, Perk seems to pay you either in points or tokens whenever you unlock your mobile device.
Most of the time it will be in tokens, but once in a while, it will be in points. Some, though, report of not getting paid when they unlock their device, so the payment seems a bit random.
The number of tokens or points you earn is also random, as sometimes you will get 10 tokens, other times it would be 20. Points are usually lower, as you will likely get around 4 to 10 points.
Perk also put up a limit of 5,000 points a day, as the maximum that you can earn. I’ve yet to see someone come even close to reaching half of that limit in a day, though.
Fortunately, the app does have other ways to earn points and tokens so you won’t have to rely on just unlocking your device.
You can earn by completing offers, watching videos, exploring content, answering surveys, installing apps, and much more.
Each task can earn you Perk points and the number of points you can earn will depend on the task you will complete.
So what can you do with your points and tokens? Well, your Perk Points can be redeemed for rewards like gift cards and cash, which will be paid via PayPal.
For gift cards, the lowest is a $1 Amazon gift card for 1,250 points, while for cash you will need about 9,000 points to cash out. Your tokens can be used to enter into Perk’s sweepstakes, where you have a chance to win great prizes.
What I Liked about the Unlock & Win App
After learning more about the Unlock & Win app and what it can offer you, it is time to talk about what I liked with the opportunity.
- One of the first thing that I like about the Unlock & Win app is that it offers you a lot of ways to earn points and tokens. It’s not like the other lockscreen rewards app where you only rely on unlocking your device to earn. The app has offers for watching videos, answering surveys, and more to earn points and tokens.
- It’s also a good thing that the Unlock & Win app is just one of Perk’s opportunities to earn. This means that you don’t need to rely on just this app to earn points, as Perk has other opportunities available. Whatever you earn here can be added to your total earnings from Perk to help you reach the points you will need to redeem for rewards.
What I Didn’t Like about the Unlock & Win App
As appealing as Unlock & Win’s opportunity sounds, there are also things that I didn’t like about the app, which I’ll discuss here.
- The first thing that I didn’t like is that it seems like the Unlock & Win app pays you randomly between tokens and points. It’s actually hard to determine how the app pays you every time you unlock your device. There doesn’t seem to be any way for you to ensure that you will receive mostly points instead of tokens.
- I also don’t like that the Unlock & Win app pays mostly in tokens instead of points. Points are what you should be striving for, as that is what you will need in order to redeem for rewards. The tokens can only be used for sweepstakes entries, meaning it’s not guaranteed that you will get anything.
- I also have an issue with the Unlock & Win app also paying randomly instead of paying every time you unlock your device or setting a set amount of points that you will earn in a day for unlocking your device like other lockscreen rewards apps. There are times you will get tokens or points for unlocking your device and there are times when you won’t get anything. So this becomes a bit confusing since you don’t really know when you will earn anything and when you won’t.
- I’m also not a fan of the low-income potential of the Unlock & Win app. Even with other ways to earn on the app, I still don’t see you being able to earn at least 1,000 points a day on the app. It’s likely you can earn about 500 points or a bit more daily on the app.
Do I Recommend the Unlock & Win App?
Based on my impression and research on the Unlock & Win app, I don’t think it’s something that I would really recommend to anyone.
My main reason is that the earning through unlocking your device seems a bit confusing. Every time you unlock your device, you won’t know if you will earn tokens, points, or you won’t earn anything at all.
It would have been simpler if there is a set number of points you can earn in a day for unlocking your device, so there’s no need for you to guess.
The app’s low-income potential is another reason why I don’t recommend it. Yes, it’s good that there are other ways to earn, but I still don’t think it will allow you to earn points that will be worth at least $1 per day on the app.
So if you’re looking for ways to earn decently via your mobile device, then the Unlock & Win app is not what you’re looking for.
- Gamiss Review – A Make Money Opportunity
- Is Trade Coin Club Legit?
- Neobux Review
- Is Questra World A Scam?
- Decluttr Review – Can You Make Money With This Opportunity?
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- 3 Sites That Pay You to Recommend Company Or Product Names - October 4, 2021
- A List of Scam Websites - October 4, 2021
- What is BritishFx Funds? Discovering the Hidden Truth About What is BritishFx - October 4, 2021