Answering surveys is considered one of the most common opportunities that you can find online when it comes to making money.
There are a lot of websites out there that offer surveys as their main opportunity or at least one of the opportunities they have to earn money.
With so many websites to choose from, though, it’s actually hard to determine which of them are legitimate websites to earn from that also won’t be a waste of your time and effort.
To help you with that problem, we conduct reviews of money-making websites to determine if they are legitimate or a scam and if they are really worth your time or not.
For this review, we’ll be talking about a site called myiyo, a site that offers opportunities for people to make money answering surveys.
You will be paid in points for each survey you complete and you can withdraw it for cash once you’ve earned enough. The site pays in Euros via PayPal.
The amount of money you can make, though, is very dependent on how many surveys you can answer. From the looks of it, you can likely expect to earn about €20 or less a month with this opportunity.
But is myiyo really a legit survey site to make money or not?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
myiyo is a Legit Survey Site that Pays
The mo’web search company, that created and operates myiyo, says that the name is pronounced as “my eye oh” and is an abbreviation of the old name “in your opinion.”
The site has been conducting paid surveys for 10 years, allowing people from various countries to make money answering surveys.
Based on what I’ve seen so far, myiyo is a legitimate survey site that really pays. The site really does provide opportunities for you to make money and they really pay you for completing their surveys.
You can also rely on the fact that it has been around for 10 years, so you know they are not skimping on the payment to their members.
The main issue with this survey site is the limited survey opportunities they have available and the very high disqualification rate.
There have been a lot of complaints from members that they rarely get survey invites from the site. Members are also complaining that the disqualification rate is also high.
This means that the invites that members do get won’t usually result in them being able to participate and answer the survey.
I’ll discuss these issues in more detail later in this review. I’ll also discuss further why you can only expect to earn €20 or less with this opportunity.
Who Uses the myiyo Survey Site?
The myiyo survey site is designed to be used by brands, businesses, and organizations who are looking for ways to learn more about what clients and potential clients are thinking.
The site is also designed for people like you who are willing to share their information and opinions and those who are looking for ways to make money online.
For brands and businesses, the site provides an opportunity to be able to learn more about what people are thinking. The site does this by conducting various surveys that their members can participate in.
The surveys are about various topics that are designed to gather important information and opinions that can help organizations in making the right decision or help them improve their products and services.
For people like you, the site offers an opportunity to earn money just for providing information and opinions. You would just need to participate in the surveys they conduct to be able to earn.
You’ll be paid in points for every survey that you complete. The points you earn can be withdrawn for cash once you have enough.
It’s simple and free to be a member, and the site is available in various countries.
In the next section, I’ll discuss in more detail about how you can join and earn money on the site. I’ll also discuss in more detail the issues that people have with this site.
How Do You Make Money with myiyo?
The myiyo website offers two opportunities to make money, and that is by participating in the surveys that they are conduction and referring people to the site.
The site will pay you in points, which you can withdraw for cash once you have reached the minimum threshold. The site will pay you in Euros via PayPal.
To begin, you would first need to become a member of myiyo, which is free and simple to do so. To sign up, you would just need to provide your name, gender, email, and a password.
The site is available in 15 countries and these are the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, South Africa, Turkey, Poland, Russian Federation, Ukraine, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Columbia, and Peru.
The site is constantly trying to expand its reach, so it will only be a matter of time before the site is available to more countries.
After signing up, you will instantly earn 100 points. The next thing you need to do is to completely fill out your profile. Doing so will earn you 500 points.
It’s important to completely fill out your profile, as the site will be sending you survey invites based on your personal information.
So this means that you can’t just answer surveys anytime you want as it will depend greatly on the site. This is one of the main complaints of a lot of the site’s members.
The site seems to have only a limited number of surveys available, so a lot of the members rarely get survey invites. Unfortunately, this is something that you can’t do anything about.
This will really depend on your profile and the available surveys that the site has. Other than the limited survey invites, people are also complaining about the site’s high disqualification rate.
Yes, you will need to answer several qualifying questions first before you can proceed to participate in a survey. If you qualify, you can proceed to answer the survey and earn points.
If you don’t qualify, you won’t get to proceed and you won’t earn anything at all.
The number of points you can earn will vary on the kind of survey that you are going to get. You can probably get as little as 500 points per survey to as high as 10,000 points.
It’s important to remember that the site will need to verify your answers first before the points are awarded.
The site wants to ensure that the answers they are getting makes sense for the clients and not just provided by the participants for the sake of answering and earning.
The verification will begin once the study has closed so you can expect to wait for a few weeks before points are awarded.
Aside from answering surveys, you can also earn money by referring people to myiyo. The site will pay you 500 points for every friend that you are able to refer to the site. You will receive the points once your friend is able to participate in at least one survey.
It is important to note that 1,000 points are worth €1 and you will need at least 20,000 points (or €20) to be able to withdraw. The site pays in PayPal, but if you live in South Africa or Turkey, they offer direct bank transfers.
What is Good about myiyo
Now that we know more about myiyo and what they really are, it’s time to discuss what is good about them.
- The first thing that I liked about myiyo is that they offer more than one way to earn points. You don’t have to rely on just answering surveys to earn, as the site also offers an opportunity to earn via referrals. This means you have a chance to earn more just by getting people to sign up.
- I also like that myiyo offers decent rewards just for answering surveys. You can expect to earn 500 points to 10,000 points for every survey you complete. This means you can expect to earn €5 to €10 for every survey you answer, which is a high amount for a survey site.
- It’s also a good thing that the site pays in cash and in PayPal, which is a good thing since it’s always a big plus if an opportunity pays in cash instead of gift cards or other forms of reward.
What is Bad about myiyo
Of course, not everything is good and dandy with myiyo as there are also things that I consider bad about this opportunity.
- The first bad thing about myiyo is that their minimum withdrawal amount is a bit high. The site requires that you earn at least 20,000 points before you will be able to withdraw your earnings. This is a bit high if you compare it to other survey sites.
- Another bad thing about myiyo is that the available surveys that the site has is limited. This means that you can’t really expect to answer a lot of surveys in a month. Some members say that they don’t even receive one invite a week.
- It’s also bad that the limited survey invites you can get is paired with a very high disqualification rate. This means that if you are lucky enough to get an invite, it doesn’t mean that you get to answer the survey. You will need to qualify first, which is hard to do, according to a lot of members. This means that the income potential of the site is very low as well.
Do I Recommend myiyo?
After learning more about myiyo and what it brings to the table, I can say that it is an opportunity that I don’t really recommend, but you could check it out if you want.
Though the site has decent upsides, particularly its good pay and referral program, the downsides are just too great.
It’s already unfortunate that the site only has limited surveys available, but it’s made even worse with the high disqualification rate.
This means that there is a big possibility that you might not even earn anything with this site in a month. This is why you are likely to earn less than €20 a month with this site.
You could still check it out if you want and see if it’s something that will work for you. Just don’t expect a lot from myiyo when you register.
- Power Of Opinions Surveys Review – Can You Make Money With This Opportunity?
- Populuslive Review – Can You Make Money With This Opportunity?
- Panelpolls Review – Can You Make Money With This Opportunity?
- Panelbase Review – Can You Make Money With This Opportunity?
- Opinionworld Review – Can You Make Money With This Opportunity?
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- Work-at-Home Job Opportunities For Pregnant Women - June 7, 2021
- Let Me Show You How To Start a Blog & Make Money In JUST 5 Days - June 5, 2021
- How to Sell Hair Online – Best Options to Choose - June 3, 2021