If you think playing games online won’t result in you making any money, well think again. There are actually opportunities available to earn money by just playing games.
One such opportunity comes from GSN and their cash games, where you can play games to win cash prizes. The website offers a variety of games that you can play and try to earn money from.
But is this a legitimate opportunity that really pays you if you win? Or is it just a scam that will be wasting your time?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
GSN Cash Games Is A Legitimate Opportunity
GSN Games is a website that delivers social casino and skill-based games to allow people like you to channel your inner winner’s mentality.
The website brings out your competitiveness, as the games to be played will award the winner with a cash prize. Based on my initial research and impression of the website, I can say that it is a legitimate opportunity.
GSN Games does what it says it does and that is to provide you with a way to earn money playing games. It’s important to remember that the website doesn’t promise to pay you to play games.
What it promises to do is to give you a cash prize for winning the game. So the money doesn’t come from just playing and participating, it comes from winning the game.
You also get to compete with other people for that money, so it won’t be that easy. But is this something that you should be trying out or not? Let’s find out as we dig deeper into this review of GSN Cash Games.
Who is the GSN Cash Games Made For?
The GSN Cash Games is made for people like you who love to play competitive games online but are also looking for ways to make money.
For people like you, the website offers an opportunity to make some money while also enjoying it at the same time. You are not required to complete tasks, answer surveys, or even watch videos.
You just need to play the games that are found on the website and win. You will be competing against other gamers as well, so it won’t be easy.
The game selections that GSN Games have on their website include arcade games like Bejeweled, Tetris, and more. There are also word games like Scrabble Cubes, Word Mojo, and more.
You will need to enter a contest featuring these games and win that contest in order to get the cash prize. It is easy and free to register and anyone can do it, as long as you are at least 13 years old.
How Can You Make Money with GSN Cash Games?
As mentioned above, you make money with GSN Cash Games by participating in contests. The contests will involve you playing one of the games the website offers and winning the competition.
There are a lot of games that GSN Games has for you to play and these games are divided into five categories, Card Games, Game Show Games, Arcade Games, Strategy Games, and Word Games.
Each of the categories has several games under them that you can play for free or participate in the contest to win a cash prize.
The prize money will vary per contest and each of the games the website offers provides a contest that you can enter.
The instructions of the competition will also vary, but you’re allowed to view them, as well as the cash prize and how many people are already in it before you enter to help you decide if you want to join or not.
But there’s a catch here, as entering the competitions are not free. Yes, you’re required to spend real money to participate in the competition.
To start joining the contest, you will first need to make at least a $5 deposit. With the deposit, you will receive a $1 bonus, which you can’t withdraw but can use to enter competitions.
If you decide to deposit $10, GSN Games will give you a $3 bonus and a $20 deposit will get you a $10 bonus. The money you deposited will be used to enter the competition.
There’s no set fee for joining a competion as each has its own entrance fee. You’ll be able to see it as well before joining. Once you win, the prize money will be credited to your account.
Aside from participating in competitions, GSN Games also has a referral program to help you earn more. You can earn $25 for every person that you refer to GSN Games.
But to get the money, that person should make a deposit and at least participate in one contest. So getting people to join is not enough, as they would need to be active as well for you to earn.
To cash out your winnings, GSN Games offers several ways to do it. You can cash out via PayPal, Visa prepaid credit card, or via check that is mailed to your address.
If you want to receive your money faster, PayPal is the fastest method of getting it. But you cannot just withdraw your money outright.
It wasn’t determined how much money is needed in your account before you are allowed to cash out, but you will likely need to win a few contests first before having enough to cash out.
It’s also important to remember that the bonus money GSN Games is giving you cannot be withdrawn. They can only be used to enter competitions.
To register and start playing games, you just need to go to the GSN website and click “create an account”. Then you just need to create a username, input your email address and create a password to register.
You will need to be at least 13 years old to register and become a member of the GSN Games. It is free to register, so you won’t need to pay any registration fee.
What is Good about GSN Cash Games
Now that we know more about GSN Cash Games, it is time to discuss what is good about the website.
- Probably the first thing that I liked about the website is that it provides you with a lot of different games to choose from. In this way, you’re given choices to the kind of game you’d like to participate in to try and win some money. Yeah, playing games to win money is cool, but it’s even better if it’s a game that you like or you know how to play properly.
- The games are still available for you to play in, even outside contests or competitions. And you can play it for free. So if you just want to relax a bit and play some games, the GSN Cash Games does that.
- It is free to join and it is easy to navigate around the website. So you won’t have to worry about registration fees or monthly membership fees.
What is Bad about GSN Cash Games
As great as the opportunity sounds, there are several things that I consider bad about the website that may make you think a bit.
- Probably the first thing that I didn’t like about GSN Cash Games is that the earnings are not guaranteed. You will have to win the competition first before you are able to earn any money. And since it’s a winner takes all, there won’t be any consolation prize for not winning, so there’s a big chance you will get nothing from this website.
- I also didn’t like that it is not free to participate in the competition. Each competition will have a registration fee that you need to pay to participate. It is free to register on the website itself, but the contests are not. This makes the site a bit like gambling since you’ll be spending real money on the games and there’s a chance you won’t even win. So not only will you not make money, but you can also lose money here.
Do I Recommend GSN Cash Games?
After a more in-depth review of the GSN Cash Games website, I can say that it is something that I will not be recommending, especially if your goal is to make money online.
If you’re just looking for a website to play some games for free, then, by all means, you can try out this website.
But if your goal is to make money, then don’t even bother to try their cash games, as it will only be a waste of time for you.
Since you’ll need to pay to enter the competition, there’s a big chance you will lose money instead of making it. There’s no guarantee that you will win the competition, so you are basically gambling.
And gambling has never been considered a good way to make money. So if you’re looking to earn some extra income online, then you had better look elsewhere.
Earning income is something that the GSN Cash Game website won’t be able to guarantee you. So I wouldn’t even bother trying it out.
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- Super Affiliate Machine: Is it Legit Or A Scam? We Review It - November 4, 2020
- 5 Financial Metrics to Keep your Business on Track as the World Emerges from COVID-19 - September 15, 2020
- A Complete Guide to Using Technical Indicators to Trade Cryptocurrencies - July 8, 2020