Listening to music online is something that you may normally do on a regular basis. What if there’s a way for you to be paid to do that?
Yes, it’s possible and the company that brings this opportunity is called HitPredictor. The website is designed to pay you for listening to the music of established and up and coming artists and rating them.
But is this a really legitimate way to earn or is it just a scam where you maybe wasting your time?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
HitPredictor is a Legitimate Opportunity That Pays You
HitPredictor is a website that will pay you to listen to music that has yet to be released, rate it and leave feedback. You will be paid in points for each song you listen to and rate.
The points you earn can then be redeemed for prizes that you can find on the website’s Prize Store. Based on my initial research, I can say that the HitPredictor website is a legitimate opportunity that pays you.
The company does what it promises to do, which is to pay you for just listening to music and rating it. They will pay you in points which you can redeem for prizes.
HitPredictor does also provide its members with the items they have redeemed for their points. So you will be assured that this opportunity is not just another scam.
Now, is this opportunity something that is worth trying or will it just be a waste of your time? Let’s find out as we continue with this review of HitPredictor.
Who Uses HitPredictor?
The HitPredictor website is made for two groups of people, one group are people like you who are looking to earn money online and who love to listen to music.
The other group are music artists and producers who are looking to get peoples reaction to a song that has yet to be released to the public.
For artists and developers, HitPredictor gives them an opportunity to see how much people like or dislike their new song before they release it to the public.
They will get an idea of what people feel about the song as they will leave feedback about it. This is a great opportunity for artists and producers to test out their new song and see if it will be a big hit or not.
They can use the comments and try to improve the song before they release it. For people like you, the HitPredictor allows you to earn by doing something you may do regularly.
The company will be paying you to listen to new music and rate it. You will also need to leave a comment about the music that you listened to.
You will be paid in points that you can redeem for prizes like gift cards or items. The beauty of this opportunity is that you get to listen to songs that you haven’t heard yet in public.
Another great thing about it is that, not only will you get paid for listening to music, but you can also influence a new song.
Yes, the rating and comment you leave are viewed, which could influence the direction that the artist and/or producer take with the new song.
It is free and easy to become a member, as you only need to sign up on the HitPredictor website to begin.
How You Can Earn on HitPredictor
As mentioned above, HitPredictor will pay you to listen to music and rate it. You will be paid in points, which you can use in the Prize Store to redeem prizes or purchase raffle tickets.
HitPredictor will be paying you 3 points for every song that you listen, rate, and leave a comment to. The songs that you will listen to are not the full version, but an edited one.
It’s like a preview version, as it will only be 1 to 2 minutes long. After you listen to a song, you will need to rate how much you liked it, with “I Love it!” being the highest rating and “I Hate it!” being the lowest.
After rating the song, you will need to leave feedback about it in the comment section to earn the 3 points. The experience here is similar to that of a radio in that you can’t create the playlist you want to listen to.
But you can influence what kind of music you want to listen to, as HitPredictor will require that you provide your music preference. They have a list of preferences and you need to check 3.
Aside from listening to songs, you can also earn points for answering polls that the website has. Each poll you answer will earn you 5 points. You can also rate the artists themselves.
HitPredictor will give you 1 point for rating artists. Finally, the last way to earn points is through the referral system. The company will give you 25 points if you are able to refer a new and active member.
By active, it means the new member you refer has rated at least 5 songs within 30 days. If they did that, you will receive the 25 points for referring them.
So what will you get for the points you’ve earned? Well, you can spend them on HitPredictor’s Prize Store. Unfortunately, a lot of the prizes available are not something that you would really want.
There are some CDs and DVDs of up and coming artists. A lot of the prizes can be redeemed for 1,250 points, so it might take a while to earn enough to get these prizes.
Physical items are also only available to U.S. residents, as HitPredictor only mails items within the U.S. You can also use your points to purchase raffle tickets. You’re allowed 1 prize per week
You will only need to pay 100 points to purchase raffle tickets these give you a chance to win gift cards from brands like Amazon, iTunes, and more. You are only allowed 1 raffle ticket a day.
To be a member of HitPredictor, you just need to go to the website and register, which is free to do. You just need to provide some information like a screen name, your email address, a chosen password, and more.
You also have the option to input your mobile number to double your chances of earning gift cards with text notifications. HitPredictor is available internationally.
What is Good about HitPredictor
Now that we have a more in-depth knowledge of HitPredictor and how it works, it is time to discuss what is good about the opportunity it provides.
- Probably the first thing that I liked about HitPredictor is that it will pay you to just listen to songs. Almost all of us listen to music, so being paid to do just that is a great opportunity that is too hard to pass up.
- I also like that HitPredictor won’t be just songs from unknown artists. They also let you listen to new songs from popular artists like Taylor Swift, Bruno Mars, and more. So this is really a good opportunity to get paid while also listening to your favorite artists.
- It is easy and free to join HitPredictor, which is great, as you won’t have to worry about any registration fees or monthly membership fees.
What is Bad about HitPredictor
As appealing as the opportunity that HitPredictor provides, there are also several things that I didn’t like about the website.
- Probably the first thing that I didn’t like about HitPredictor is that the prizes they offer are not very enticing. Physical items also cannot be redeemed if you live outside the U.S., which lessens, even more, the already unappealing list of prizes. There’s also no cash option, so it’s really hard to be excited about earning points.
- I also didn’t like that there’s a chance you might not even get anything with your points, as some of the prizes are raffle tickets. So if you redeem it for a ticket and you don’t win, then you basically get nothing for the work that you did.
- It’s also bad that the earning potential of HitPredictor is very low. Unless you will be able to refer a lot of active members, you will only be able to earn enough points for at least one raffle ticket daily. And since a lot of the prizes are worth at least 1,250 points, you will likely take about 2 weeks to earn enough to redeem points.
Is HitPredictor to be Recommended?
If your goal is to make money online, then this opportunity is not for you. The low-income potential, unappealing rewards, and no cash option of HitPredictor make it a waste of time if that is your goal.
You will only be wasting precious time trying to earn something from this website, so it’s better to look elsewhere for income opportunities. But if your goal is to just listen to new music, then you can give HitPredictor a try.
You won’t get to hear the full song, but you will at least get to hear songs that have yet to be released and influence its direction.
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- Let Me Show You How To Start a Blog & Make Money In JUST 5 Days - June 5, 2021
- Super Affiliate Machine: Is it Legit Or A Scam? We Review It - November 4, 2020
- Newbies Business Affiliate Guide - October 17, 2020