When it comes to cryptocurrency, people always think about Bitcoin, which is understandable, considering it is the most popular and the cryptocurrency with the highest value.
One Bitcoin is currently valued at $6,419, which is far from the peak it reached a few years back but is still a considerable value. A lot of people are looking to invest in the cryptocurrency in hopes that it will rise in value again.
Now, there’s one opportunity that offers to pay you in Bitcoins for completing offers, playing games, or gambling. This site is called Bit Fun, which is a relatively new site as it only launched in early 2017.
The amount you can earn will vary on the activities that you do on Bit Fun. From what I’ve seen, though, your earnings per day on the site will be less than a dollar, especially if you’re not good at referring people.
But is Bit Fun a legitimate opportunity or a just another scam?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
Bit Fun is a Legitimate Opportunity So Far
Bit Fun is a bitcoin faucet website, which means it’s a site that people can get Bitcoin from without the need to pay for it.
It was launched in January 2017 and it uses the new cryptocurrency wallet in CoinPot to process the payments and withdrawal.
The site offers various ways for you to earn satoshi, which is the smallest unit of currency recorded on the blockchain. Once you’ve earned enough satoshi, you can withdraw your Bitcoin.
From what I’ve seen so far, Bit Fun is a legitimate opportunity that will really pay you. There have been little to no complaints at all about the website not paying its members.
So you can expect to get your earnings once you already have enough to withdraw. The site is also managed by trustworthy Bitcoin faucet sites as well, so you know it’s not just administered by unknown people.
I say so far, though, because there are things that I consider a red flag about this opportunity, which I’ll discuss further as we go deeper into this review.
As for the earnings, unless you are good at referring people to the site, it is likely that you won’t be earning huge amounts of money here, even if you are getting paid in cryptocurrency.
Who Uses the Bit Fun Website?
The Bit Fun website is designed for two types of people with one being advertisers and the other one people like you who are looking to get their hands on some Bitcoins.
The site is designed for advertisers because you can see a lot of ads on the website. The offers that Bit Fun also uses come from offer providers, so the site is also built for them.
What they do get is traffic coming from Bit Fun’s members, since a lot of them will be spending some time on the site, trying to earn some cryptocurrencies.
For people like you, Bit Fun provides an opportunity for you to earn some cryptocurrencies without the need to spend your own money.
Becoming a member is free and all of the opportunities to earn, except for gambling, won’t really require you to spend any money.
One thing you need to understand here, though, is that you shouldn’t expect to earn big money here. The next section will show you why that is the case.
How Do You Make Bitcoins with Bit Fun?
Bit Fun offers a lot of ways for you to earn some Bitcoins. You won’t get paid in actual Bitcoins, but in satoshi, which is the smallest unit of cryptocurrency recorded on the blockchain.
Satoshi is basically the smallest unit of Bitcoin and 1 satoshi is worth 0.00000001 Bitcoin. So, you will need to really earn a lot of Satoshi to be able to reach 1 Bitcoin.
So what can you do to earn satoshi in Bit Fun? Well, the first thing you can do is to complete available offers. The website has a lot of different offers available that come from different providers.
You can answer a survey, sign up for offers, download and use apps, and more. The amount of satoshi you can earn will depend on the offer you complete and the offer provider giving it.
From what I’ve seen, you can likely earn 300 to 2,400 satoshis per completed offer. Aside from completing offers, you can also play casino games to try and earn more satoshi.
The problem here is that you will need to spend some money first or use the satoshi you’ve already earned. Since the games are casino games, you will need to make a bet to have a chance to win.
Aside from completing offers or betting on casino games, Bit Fun will also provide you with free satoshi multiple times a day with its cryptocurrency faucet. The site gives you 1 to 2 satoshi every 3 minutes.
You will just need to click on the captcha to verify that you are not a bot before you can claim from the faucet. Lastly, Bit Fun has a referral system, where you can get a 50% lifetime commission.
There’s no limit to how many people you can refer to the site, so if you really want to earn big here, getting people to sign up is what will make you the most money.
All the satoshis you earn are deposited directly to CoinPot, a cryptocurrency wallet. You can withdraw your satoshi to a Bitcoin wallet anytime, as long as you have enough on your CoinPot.
To be able to withdraw, you will need at least 10,000 satoshis or 0.0001 Bitcoin. There will be a 1,000 satoshi fee (0.00001 Bitcoin) if you are going to withdraw less than 50,000 satoshis or 0.0005 Bitcoin.
So you will need to reach 50,000 satoshis in order to withdraw your earnings without the need to pay a withdrawal fee.
Joining Bit Fun is free and easy to do, as you would just need to sign up with your email, provide a password, and verify your email address and you are all set.
What is Good about Bit Fun
Now that we know more about Bit Fun and the opportunity it is offering, it’s time to discuss what is good about them.
- One of the first things that I liked about Bit Fun is that it gives you the cryptocurrency for free. There’s really no need for you to do anything other than wait in order to get your free satoshi. The site also offers free games that you can play to help you kill the time while you are waiting.
- I also like that Bit Fun provides different opportunities for you to earn on the website. You don’t need to just wait for the free satoshi to arrive, as you can earn more by completing the different offers found on the website. This will make it easy for you to reach the minimum cash out amount.
What is Bad about Bit Fun
Of course, there are also things that I don’t like about Bit Fun that I’ll discuss here.
- My first issue with Bit Fun is that it doesn’t really provide much information about the website and what they are offering. There’s no FAQs page, an about page, and other important information you might need before joining. It only mentions that you can play games and have fun, while also earning Bitcoin.
- I also didn’t like that there are too many advertisements on the website. There are several ads already on both sides of the webpage, then there’s also a sliding ad that will appear on the bottom of your screen. The problem with too many ads is that there’s a big chance you’d click them by accident, which happened to me a lot.
- It’s also bad that you will need to earn at least 50,000 satoshis or 0.0005 Bitcoin before you can withdraw your earnings without the need to pay for any transaction fee. This means that it will likely you take a while before you are able to earn anything with Bit Fun.
Is Bit Fun to be Recommended?
After learning more about Bit Fun and what it is offering, I would say that it is an opportunity that I won’t be recommending.
The reason for this is that the low-income potential of the website makes it a waste of time on your part since it will likely take you a while to reach the minimum amount needed to cash out without a transaction fee.
Then the cryptocurrency you will be able to withdraw is not that high as well, as it is only valued at $3.23, which is not a very enticing amount.
There’s also no motivation to do any activities here since the satoshi you will earn is only worth $0.000065. So you will only be wasting your time and effort here just to earn less than a dollar’s worth of cryptocurrency.
Even if you are someone who is good at getting referrals, the amount that you will earn still won’t make it worth it. Let’s say your referral earned 1,000 satoshis in a day, you will also earn 500 satoshis.
But that is still only worth $0.032, still not worth the time and effort you will allot to the website. It’s better to just look for a different opportunity to earn cryptocurrencies.
- Is My Survey A Scam?
- Is Cash App A Scam?
- Is Consumer Opinion Institute A Scam?
- Is C2 Research C2 Consumer Research A Scam?
- Is Applike A Scam?
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- 3 Sites That Pay You to Recommend Company Or Product Names - October 4, 2021
- A List of Scam Websites - October 4, 2021
- What is BritishFx Funds? Discovering the Hidden Truth About What is BritishFx - October 4, 2021