There are actually a lot of opportunities available to make money online. The challenge is finding the legitimate ones that will really pay you for your hard work and effort.
One such opportunity that you will come across is BestCashJob, which promises to pay you big money for completing a simple and easy task.
The company is promising to pay $10 for the task, and the task will usually take you about 30 seconds to complete. But is this really a legitimate opportunity or just another scam?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
- 1 The Opportunity that BestCashJob Offers is a Scam and a Waste of Your Time
- 2 Who Uses the BestCashJob Website?
- 3 How Do You Make Money with BestCashJob?
- 4 What I Liked about the BestCashJob Opportunity
- 5 What I Didn’t Like about the BestCashJob Opportunity
- 6 Is the BestCashJob Site to Be Recommended?
- 7 Related Content
The Opportunity that BestCashJob Offers is a Scam and a Waste of Your Time
The BestCashJob is a website that offers to pay you $10 for completing tasks. The site says that it will only take you about 30 seconds to complete the task and earn your money.
As appealing as it sounds, the opportunity that the website offers is actually a scam, as the company doesn’t really pay any of the people who signed up and completed tasks.
There have been a lot of complaints about the company not paying its members the money they are owed after they reach the minimum cash out amount.
There is also no evidence that BestCashJob has actually paid anyone any money, and research shows that the business model of the website is actually similar to a lot of scam opportunities out there.
As we dig deeper into BestCashJob and what it offers, you will see why this opportunity is actually a scam and it is in your best interest to stay away from it as it will just waste your time and effort.
Who Uses the BestCashJob Website?
BestCashJob says that their site is designed for people like you who are looking for ways to make money and for individuals and business who have websites.
For business and individuals, the company promises to generate a large amount of traffic coming into their respective websites.
They are able to do this by getting people like you to promote a link. This, in turn, will help the company’s sponsors to increase the traffic on their sites.
As for you, the company promises to pay you $10 for completing tasks, which in this case is getting clicks on the links.
BestCashJob says that advertisers pay them for generating traffic and the money they earn is shared with you.
But if you look at the link, it’s actually just your referral link, which makes you wonder how promoting your link can generate website traffic for their advertisers.
Plus, earning $10 for getting unique visitors to click a link is already a bit dubious. There are actually no opportunities out there that will pay you that big amount just for getting clicks to a link.
Tasks like getting clicks on links only earn less than a dollar, since companies will usually earn less than a dollar for providing that kind of service to businesses and individuals.
So how will the company be able to sustain paying your money? It’s simple, they just don’t pay. They will provide a lot of other requirements when it comes time for you to withdraw your money to avoid paying you.
If you meet the requirements, they still won’t pay and they will just ignore you. So this site is really just a waste of your time and effort.
How Do You Make Money with BestCashJob?
You are supposed to make money with BestCashJob for completing tasks. The company promises to pay you $10 for completing the task, which they say will only take 30 seconds of your time.
The tasks that you will need to do, basically, is just promoting your referral link and generating traffic for the website. You can promote it on your social media accounts, on blogs, forums, and so on.
You get paid $10 for every unique visitor that clicks the link you promote. The company also said that there’s no limit to how much you can earn, as it will depend solely on your efforts.
You just need to reach the minimum cash out amount, which is $300 to be able to withdraw your money. The company will pay you via PayPal, check, Western Union, Money Gram or bank transfer at the end of the month.
The task is easy and simple enough to do and achieving the high cash out amount is not that hard as well. You also get a $25 bonus just for registering, so this lessens the amount you need to earn.
The one requirement that BestCashJob says is that you need to be an active member. If you are inactive for more than 30 days, all your earnings will be lost.
Unfortunately, as a lot of people are discovering, the company won’t be sending you your money once you reach the minimum amount required to withdraw.
Research shows that the company requires you to upgrade your account before you can withdraw your money or complete certain offers first to be eligible for payment.
This is one detail that the company seemingly left out on its homepage and the members’ page. You will only know about this requirement after reaching the minimum amount and you try to withdraw your money.
Of course, this means you will have to spend money first, as the offer they are asking you to complete also requires you to spend some money.
If this sounds fishy, it actually is, since people who upgraded their account or completed the paid offer still didn’t receive their money.
Not only will your efforts and time go to waste, but you might actually lose money on BestCashJob as well.
What I Liked about the BestCashJob Opportunity
After learning more about BestCashJob and what they are offering, it’s time to discuss what I liked about their opportunity.
- There’s honestly nothing to like about what they offer since everything about the site is already a big lie. From the payment proof to the kind of task they are offering, everything is fake, including their homepage.
What I Didn’t Like about the BestCashJob Opportunity
There are actually a lot of things that I didn’t like about BestCashJob, but that list will be too long. I’ll just mention the important things that you will need to know.
- The first thing that I didn’t like about the BestCashJob website is that it is actually a scam. The company won’t be paying you anything for your efforts, even if you follow all the requirements they have just so you can withdraw your money.
- I also didn’t like that BestCashJob is a scam that is masquerading as a legitimate opportunity. If you look at the site, you will think this is a legit opportunity. But if you take time to check around, you will already notice a lot of red flags. Out of all the clickable buttons on the website, only the registration and login buttons are working. Everything else will just refresh the homepage.
- The information you provide, like your name and email address, can also be used by BestCashJob and sell it to people and businesses who are looking for leads. This could mean that your email will likely be sold to other marketers, which will result in more spam messages to your email address.
- But the thing that I didn’t like the most about BestCashJob is that after you have already spent time and effort in trying to reach the cashout amount, they will suddenly require you to upgrade your account or complete a paid offer, both of which will cost you money. I don’t like this because this is one information that you will only know once you reach the minimum amount needed to withdraw and actually tried to withdraw your money. This tactic will put you in a tight spot since you don’t want your efforts to go to waste, so you are likely to spend money upgrading your account or doing the paid offer.
Is the BestCashJob Site to Be Recommended?
Of course, the answer to that is No. BestCashJob is a scam website that will only try to milk money out of you and not pay you anything.
The company designed the site in a way that you will be enticed to sign up since you are promised to be able to earn $50 to $100 a day doing simple tasks.
After registering, you will be happy to see the money being credited to your BestCashJob account, making you work harder to promote the link and earn more money.
You will be brought back down to earth when you try to withdraw your money and the company requires you to spend money first completing an offer or upgrading your account.
This is actually a bad spot to be in because you will be torn between spending money and not letting your efforts go to waste.
BestCashJob really intended this scenario as this usually forces people to spend money. This is why I will advise you to stay away from this website if someone promoted it to you.
You won’t earn anything here and you might even lose your money and get your details like name and email sold to other scammers.
- Socofnews Socupnews Review
- Is Vantel Pearls A Scam?
- Is Bit Fun Legit?
- Partsurvey Review – A Make Money Opportunity
- Genesis Mining Review – Can You Make Money With This Opportunity?
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- 3 Sites That Pay You to Recommend Company Or Product Names - October 4, 2021
- A List of Scam Websites - October 4, 2021
- What is BritishFx Funds? Discovering the Hidden Truth About What is BritishFx - October 4, 2021