There are now a lot of apps that are offering an opportunity to make money for downloading and using apps. One of the apps that offer that kind of opportunity is FeaturePoints.
But is this app really legitimate or is it a scam where you won’t really be earning anything and just be a waste of time? We’ll find out in this review of this supposed money-making app.
Before we begin, let us first talk about what FeaturePoints is.
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
- 1 What is FeaturePoints?
- 2 Who Uses FeaturePoints?
- 3 How Can You Earn Money From FeaturePoints?
- 4 What l Liked about FeaturePoints
- 5 What I Disliked about FeaturePoints
- 6 Will You really Earn in FeaturePoints or is it a Scam?
- 7 Is FeaturePoints to be Recommended?
What is FeaturePoints?
FeaturePoints is an app that will reward you for downloading and trying out free apps. You will be paid in points, which you can redeem for other rewards.
You will basically be downloading apps that are coming from their advertisers and try them out. You will need to use it for a couple of minutes or accomplish a task. Then you will be paid in points after completing that task.
The points you earn will vary per app and the task you need to complete. Once you have enough, you can exchange your points for rewards, like gift cards or cash.
FeaturePoints can be used by both iOS and Android devices, you will just need to download the app, register, and start earning points. It is free and easy to sign up.
Who Uses FeaturePoints?
The FeaturePoints app is used by two groups of people, the advertisers, who are looking to increase the download and usage rate of their apps and to introduce new apps, and people like you who are looking to make money.
For advertisers, the company presents an opportunity for them to promote their apps directly to thousands of people. Promoting their app on FeaturePoints will ensure that it will be downloaded and used by real people.
The company has advanced fraud protection, which makes sure that traffic their advertisers’ app will be getting is of high quality.
They also have a dedicated account management team to assist the advertisers and ensure that their campaigns are going smoothly.
The charge for advertising in FeaturePoints is also affordable, providing advertisers with the best bang for their money. For people like you, the company provides an opportunity to make money for things you do regularly.
Downloading an app and using them to try it out is something that you may regularly do in a day and without any form of payment. But with the FeaturePoints app, you get to do these things and be paid for it.
The apps you will need to download are all free so you won’t have to worry about spending money. Most of the apps to be downloaded are game apps.
Usually, you will only need to spend a couple of minutes on the app to earn your points, but other apps require that you complete a certain task, like leveling up, to earn the points.
Once you’ve acquired enough points, you can redeem them for rewards like gift cards, cash or Bitcoins. To be a member, you just need to download the app, for Android users, or go to their website, for iOS users.
How Can You Earn Money From FeaturePoints?
As mentioned above, the way for you to earn on FeaturePoints is to download apps and use them. Each app will have a condition that you will need to complete. Once you have completed them, you’ll be paid in points.
The points can then be redeemed for rewards, like cash, gift cards, Bitcoin, or Stream credits. The points you can earn will vary per app, and most of the apps that you need to download are game apps.
To earn points, you will need to download the app and complete the conditions that come with it. Usually, you will only need to spend about 2 minutes using the app to earn your points.
But there are other apps that will require you to do more than just use the app, as some would require that you reach a certain level with a character or reach a certain stage.
You can likely expect about 60 to 130 points from downloading apps and using them. Other than downloading apps, you can also earn points for answering surveys. You just need to complete your profile to unlock this feature.
The points you can earn per survey question will vary on the kind of survey you are answering and from which partner is it coming from. It shows, though, that you can earn up to 2500 points answering surveys.
FeaturePoints also allows you to earn points through social media. Liking FeaturePoints on Facebook and following them on Twitter will earn you 10 points each while subscribing to their YouTube channel will earn 5 points.
If you’re up to it, you can also make a YouTube testimonial video about FeaturePoints and earn 300 points. If you still want to earn more points, you can also take advantage of the app’s referral program.
You will be earning 50% of your referrals earnings for life, allowing you to get more points quickly. It is important to note, though, that your points can expire.
If you haven’t logged in to FeaturePoints or downloaded and used an app for 60 days, your points will revert back to zero. So you need to make sure you’re constantly using the app and downloading apps.
Once you have accumulated enough points, you can exchange them for rewards like cash, gift cards, Bitcoins, and Steam credit.
The minimum point requirement you need if you want to redeem cash or Bitcoin is 600 points and that is worth $1. The cash payment will be sent to you via PayPal, while Bitcoin payment is sent to your Coinbase account.
The minimum requirement for Steam credits is 12,000 points and it is worth $20, while the gift cards available include iTunes, Amazon, and more.
To register to FeaturePoints, you just need to download the app on the Google Play Store if you are using an Android device and sign up through there. If you are using iOS, you can sign up on the website using the Safari app.
What l Liked about FeaturePoints
After discussing what FeaturePoints is and having an idea of how it works, it is time to discuss what I liked about the app.
- Probably the best thing that I like about this app is that it provides you an option to redeem for cash. There’s nothing wrong with getting gift cards or game credits, but cash is still the best way to get paid for doing some work.
- It’s simple and easy to earn points. You just need to download an app, use it for a couple of minutes or complete the needed task, then you earn your points. There’s no complicated or hard stuff, you just need to download and use the app.
- It is free and easy to join, so you won’t have to worry about paying for a registration fee or going through a long registration process and answering a lot of questions.
What I Disliked about FeaturePoints
Of course, there are also things that I didn’t like about FeaturePoints and I’ll be discussing them here.
- The first thing I don’t like about FeaturePoints is that your points can expire if you haven’t been using the app for a while. I get that the company is using this to force people to constantly use the app and download other apps. But I think reverting the points you earned to zero is a bit harsh for a penalty.
- The apps for you to download are not that many, making it hard to earn more points. If you’ve already downloaded an app before, there’s a possibility that you will not be earning any points from it if you download it again. There will also be times that there are no more apps for you to download since you have downloaded all that is available to you.
- Rewards are also commonly out of stock, especially gift cards, which is disappointing, especially if that is the reward you prefer to redeem your points with.
- The rewards can also depend on geographical location, so there will be certain rewards that might not be accessible to you.
Will You really Earn in FeaturePoints or is it a Scam?
From what I saw and experienced with the FeaturePoints app, I can say that it is not a scam and is very much a legitimate earning opportunity.
It will really pay you, as long as you complete the task required and it is the first time you are downloading the apps on FeaturePoints. You can also expect your redeemed rewards to be given to you without much problem.
Is FeaturePoints to be Recommended?
Do I recommend FeaturePoints? Yes, I actually recommend this app. But I only recommend it if your goal is not to earn a lot of money and is just looking for ways to earn a little additional income.
This app won’t make you rich and the time you would need in order to earn a decent amount of money wouldn’t be worth it. You could find better use of your time.
The points you can earn won’t be a lot and the minimum cash out requirement is a bit high, so you will be lucky to earn $10 to $20 per month in this website, a small amount of money that won’t replace your day job anytime soon
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- 3 Sites That Pay You to Recommend Company Or Product Names - October 4, 2021
- A List of Scam Websites - October 4, 2021
- What is BritishFx Funds? Discovering the Hidden Truth About What is BritishFx - October 4, 2021