There are a lot of different opportunities available when it comes to making extra money without the need to work at a second job.
There are thousands of companies and websites, all offering various ways for you to earn extra money. You can join an MLM company, join survey sites, do freelance work, and much more.
Now, with so many options available, the challenge becomes choosing the right opportunity that you want to participate in.
This is harder than you think because not all opportunities are made equal. A lot of the opportunities you can find are either a scam or are just not worth your time and effort.
To help you avoid the money-making opportunities that will just waste your time, we review them and recommend the ones that are worth checking out.
For this review, we’ll look at an opportunity called Federal Rent Checks. It is an opportunity that claims you can receive rent money from the government just for participating in the program.
They say that you can earn as much as $1,795 a month or even more from this program and you will only need a small amount of money to invest.
A very bold claim. But is Federal Rent Checks really a legitimate opportunity to make money or is it just another scam to avoid?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
- 1 Federal Rent Checks Doesn’t Seem Like A Scam, But it Can’t Be Trusted Either
- 2 Who Uses Federal Rent Checks?
- 3 What Is Federal Rent Checks?
- 4 Why I Don’t Trust Federal Rent Checks
- 5 What I Like about Federal Rent Checks
- 6 What I Dislike about Federal Rent Checks
- 7 Do I Recommend Federal Rent Checks?
Federal Rent Checks Doesn’t Seem Like A Scam, But it Can’t Be Trusted Either
Federal Rent Checks claims to be a government-related program where you can collect as much as $1,795 rent money a month.
The video about the program explains that the federal government is mandated by law to pay rent for every property that they are occupying.
Federal Rent Checks claim that you can participate in this program to also collect rent money from the government on a monthly basis.
Now, I don’t think this program is really a scam since the government does pay rent for some properties that they occupy. But I don’t trust it either since the Federal Rent Checks programs don’t really exist.
It’s just a term coined by D.R. Barton, Jr. as a way to market his subscription newsletter program called 10 Minute Millionaire.
At the end of the sales video, you’ll be asked to subscribe to the newsletter to be able to learn how you can participate in the said program.
Federal Rent Checks is just basically a sales funnel for the 10 Minute Millionaire. There’s nothing wrong with having a sales funnel for a certain program. What is wrong is that they are misleading you.
But misleading tactics is not the only issue I have with this supposed government program. another problem with this opportunity is that it uses stock photos as evidence for their misleading claims.
Another issue with this opportunity is the fact that they don’t provide any information with regards to how much you should invest in the program.
I’ll discuss these issues in more detail as we progress further in this review of Federal Rent Checks.
Who Uses Federal Rent Checks?
Federal Rent Checks is supposedly designed for people who are looking for opportunities to make some money on the side.
It claims to be a government program that is said to allow you to receive rent checks from the federal government.
It is said that you can possibly earn as much as $1,795 or more a month from the program. But as mentioned above, there’s really no Federal Rent Checks.
It is just a term that was coined as a way to market a newsletter subscription service called 10 Minute Millionaire by D.R. Barton, Jr.
In the next section, I’ll discuss in more details what this Federal Rent Checks program really is and why I don’t trust it.
What Is Federal Rent Checks?
Federal Rent Checks is positioned as a government-backed program that is designed to provide people who are part of the program an opportunity to make money on a monthly basis.
But as already mentioned above, this is not a government program. There is no such thing as Federal Rent Checks, as this is just a term created for marketing purposes.
The entire website and video of the said program is just one big sales funnel that is designed to get you to sign up for the 10 Minute Millionaire newsletter.
The Federal Rent Checks video will end with you being required to sign up to the newsletter, which costs $39 per year.
After subscribing, you’ll learn the secret of how to become part of the program inside the said newsletter. They also state that you only need to spend $11 on the program to earn a huge amount of money.
Now, what they’re promoting is not a government program at all , but an investment. The Federal Rent Checks is basically investing in real estate properties and earning money from the dividend payment.
There is a law where a lot of federal agencies are required to pay rent on the buildings that they are occupying. But you need to be invested in these properties in order to receive the money as well.
The $11 is the minimum investment amount you’ll likely need to participate. But don’t expect to earn $1,795 with that kind of investment amount.
You’ll likely need to invest a lot more than $11 to be able to achieve that kind of dividend earnings.
Why I Don’t Trust Federal Rent Checks
Now, you can already see from what I wrote in the previous section the main reason why I don’t trust Federal Rent Checks.
It basically misleads you into believing that it is a government program when in reality is nothing more than a coined term used for marketing purposes.
It’s a sales funnel that was created to market and advertise the 10 Minute Millionaire, which is why you are asked to subscribe to it at the end of the video to learn how to be part of the program.
Now, 10 Minute Millionaire is a newsletter offered by Money Map Press that provides investment tips and advice. This newsletter can likely help you with your investment, whether it is the stock market or other asset class.
But it’s still not right to use misleading marketing to try and get you to subscribe to it. But their lies don’t end with their claims about the program.
The site even uses fake photos and testimonials just to provide more evidence about their so-called claims.
I don’t know who the marketing or advertising team of Money Map Press is, but they seem to be taking lessons from serial scammers.
This marketing tactic is something that only scammers use. Though the company is not really a scam, their usage of scam tactics is just designed to mislead people.
For this reason I don’t trust Federal Rent Checks but also they mislead you as to how much you can make and for only a little investment.
The program claims that you only need to invest $11 and you can earn as much as $1,795. Even if they don’t directly say it, anyone who watches the video will think you can make thousands with just $11.
In reality, the $11 is likely the minimum amount you need to invest. And from that investment, you’ll likely also make a small amount of money as well.
That is how investments work. You can’t invest a small amount and expect to earn thousands from it. You’ll need to invest thousands as well in order to earn thousands.
What I Like about Federal Rent Checks
Now that we know what Federal Rent Checks is and what they are offering, it’s time to discuss what I like about this opportunity.
- I really tried to like something about Federal Rent Checks, but I couldn’t find anything. Sure, the newsletter they are marketing could be helpful, but the fact that they are using underhand tactics make this company seem untrustworthy. The way it misleads people is not a good thing, no matter how legit the product it is advertising.
What I Dislike about Federal Rent Checks
When it comes to things I didn’t like, there are actually a lot of them and I’ll discuss the most important ones you need to know.
- The first thing that I don’t like about Federal Rent Checks is that it is misleading you into thinking it is a government-backed program when in reality it is just a sales funnel designed to market a subscription newsletter. Providing misleading information is not a good marketing or advertising practice since it ruins people’s trust in the actual product.
- Another thing that I don’t like about Federal Rent Checks is the fact that it uses fake testimonials and stock photos to make their claims look legit. It’s one thing to provide misleading information, but it’s another to use fake testimonials and stock photos to make it seem like the information is legit. These are tactics that only scammers use, so it’s puzzling why the company would resort to this kind of tactic considering the products they offer are legit.
- I’m also not a fan of the fact that Federal Rent Checks doesn’t really provide accurate information with regards to how much you really need to invest in order to have the chance to earn thousands from dividend payments. They keep on saying $11 is the amount you need, but that is likely the minimum investment. They shouldn’t disclose vital information like this, especially since we are talking about investing here.
Do I Recommend Federal Rent Checks?
After learning more about Federal Rent Checks and what it can really offer, I would say that it is an opportunity that I don’t recommend.
Yes, the newsletter that it is promoting seems like a good source of information, especially when it comes to investing.
However, I just can’t get over the fact that the company who created the newsletter is using scam tactics to try and promote their product and trick people into signing up.
This somehow tells me that they don’t really believe that the product can sell itself and would need to resort to trickery and misleading tactics.
Sure, a little marketing gimmick is okay, but misleading people and lying are not good marketing strategies. You’re better off looking for other opportunities to make some money on the side.
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- Work-at-Home Job Opportunities For Pregnant Women - June 7, 2021
- Let Me Show You How To Start a Blog & Make Money In JUST 5 Days - June 5, 2021
- How to Sell Hair Online – Best Options to Choose - June 3, 2021