Survey sites are one of the most common opportunities that you can find when it comes to making money online. However, since this is the most popular, there are a lot of survey sites out there.
It becomes harder to decide which survey sites are the best and which are just a waste of time. Now, some survey sites try to differentiate themselves by offering other opportunities to make money.
They don’t just stick to surveys, as they provide other ways for members to earn like providing referral opportunities.
One such website that is doing this is HCD Surveys, where they will pay you in points for completing surveys and referring people to the program.
The points you earn can be redeemed for cash once you have acquired enough points to withdraw them.
As for how much you can earn with this opportunity, it seems like you can expect to earn $10 to $30 per month. But is HCD Surveys really legit or is it just another scam and waste of time?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
HCD Surveys is Legit and Really Pays
HCD Surveys is a marketing and communications research company that offers opportunities to make money by participating in survey studies and referring people.
You will get paid in points for each survey you complete or each friend that you successfully refer to the program. The points you earn can be redeemed for cash, you just need to reach the minimum cash out requirement.
From the look of it, HCD Surveys is a legit opportunity as it really pays its members whenever they are able to complete a survey.
The site does provide the points to people who are able to complete their respective surveys and they deliver the rewards after reaching the minimum cash out.
However, there’s an issue when it comes to the minimum cash out requirement, as there have been a lot of complaints about the site suddenly stopping inviting people after they are close to being able to withdraw.
Not everyone is experiencing this, though, but there sure are a lot of them. I’ll be discussing this in more detail as we progress in this review.
- How This Crazy Experiment Turned Into $10,000 Per Month Income
- 43 Legitimate Ways To Make Money From Home – Guaranteed
Who Uses the HCD Surveys Website?
The HCD Surveys website is made for two groups, with one group being brands and businesses looking for ways to improve their respective stores and enhance customer experience.
The other groups are people who are looking for ways to make some money online. For brands and businesses, the website provides them with an opportunity to be able to learn more about their customers.
The site offers market research activities that they can take advantage of to learn about how their customers think and what how they perceive their respective businesses and stores.
They can conduct survey questionnaires to learn more about how customers think. The website has a wide variety of members with various profiles that could fit what brands are looking for.
As for people like you, HCD Surveys provides an opportunity to make some money by participating in and completing surveys.
Each survey you participate in and complete allows you to earn points, which you can redeem for cash. The site will pay you via check and the money will be mailed to your home.
Becoming a member is simple and free to do so. You just need to be a U.S. resident to be able to sign up. In the next section, I’ll discuss more about how you can make money with this opportunity.
How Do You Make Money with HCD Surveys
HCD Surveys provides you with a lot of opportunities to make money on their website. They will pay you in points for every activity that you are able to participate in and complete.
Once you have earned enough points, you can redeem them for money. The site will pay you in check and will mail it to your home.
To begin, you would first need to register on the HCD Surveys website. Becoming a member is free and simple to do so. You just need to provide your name, email address, home address, gender, and date of birth.
You will also need to provide a username and a password. Once you are done and have validated your email, you will gain access to the website. You need to be a U.S. resident and at least 18 years old to register.
The first thing you would need to do is to fill out your profile, as this is what the website will check to see what kind of surveys you will qualify for.
Once you have filled out your profile, you just need to wait for HCD Surveys to invite you to a survey. Now, you will get paid in points for completing a survey.
The number of points you can earn will vary per survey. But the average, it seems, is about 100 to 500 points. This is equivalent to $1 to $5, as 100 points are equals to $1.
Like most survey sites, though, you will need to answer some questions first to see if you are really qualified to participate. The beauty of this opportunity is that you will still get paid 10 points even if you don’t qualify.
The site also has a referral program, where you can earn 50 points for each friend that successfully joins using your referral link. You will need to reach 1,000 points or $10 to withdraw your earnings.
You will get paid via check, which the website will mail to the home address that you inputted. You can expect to get your money within 6 to 8 weeks.
Research shows that you can expect to get at least 1 survey invite a week. However, there have been a lot of complaints about the site not sending any more surveys.
This usually happens when you are already close to reaching the cash out requirement. There wasn’t really any explanation why this is happening, but my guess is that the site has limited surveys available.
This means that they purposely will decrease or stop sending survey invites to other members so they can provide invites to the new members.
It is important to note that not all of the members experience this. You just need to be aware that it’s possible that this can happen to you. It’s also important to note that HCD Surveys mentioned that
What I Liked about HCD Surveys
Now that we know more about HCD Surveys, it’s time to discuss what I liked about this opportunity.
- The first thing that I liked about HCD Surveys is that they offer more than one way to earn on their website. It’s always a good thing when opportunities like this one offer more ways to earn, as it means your earning potential won’t be as limited.
- I also like that HCD Surveys is redeeming the points you earned in cash and paying them by check. There’s nothing wrong with getting paid in gift cards or other rewards, but there’s really nothing that can beat getting cash payments for your time and effort. As for the check payment, well not everyone has PayPal, so its good to get paid in check.
What I Disliked about HCD Surveys
As appealing as this opportunity sounds, there are also things that I disliked about HCD Surveys, which I’ll discuss here.
- The first thing that I didn’t like about HCD Surveys is that there are a lot of complaints about the site not sending enough surveys, especially to those who are already near the minimum cash out requirement. I’m not really sure why this happened to some of the members, but my guess is that HCD doesn’t really have a lot of surveys available for all of their members, so they opted to prioritize the new members instead.
- Another thing that I didn’t like about HCD Surveys is that you will need to wait for 6 to 8 weeks before you are able to get your money. I believe waiting 2 months just to get paid is a very long time, which doesn’t really make this opportunity as an enticing option for extra income.
- I’m also not a fan of HCD Surveys slow and sometimes non-existent members support. Another common complaint that people have, especially those who have already stopped receiving surveys, is that the site is not responding to their queries. One even complained that it has been 5 years since he has received a survey invite and not once did HCD reply to any of his inquiries.
Do I Recommend HCD Surveys?
Is HCD Surveys something that I would recommend? To be honest, not really, considering there are a lot of major issues with this opportunity.
For one, there’s a chance that you might not end up earning enough points because the site will stop sending survey invites to you.
Even if you are one of the lucky ones to get a regular survey invite weekly, it will still be hard to earn a decent income with this opportunity.
You will likely need to be able to refer a lot of people just to reach the minimum requirement of cashing out. Then you have to wait almost 2 months before you can get your money.
So I can’t really find any reason to recommend this site. With that said, you could still check it out if you want and see if what they are offering is enough for you. Just don’t expect to earn a lot of money with this opportunity.