Technology is always evolving at a rapid pace. What was once a breakthrough product can become obsolete in less than a year.
This is why technology companies are always developing new products and evolving their existing ones to be able to keep up with the rapid growth and development.
Now when new products are developed, companies need people to test them out and see if it will be a viable item before they even make it available to the public.
But where can companies find the right people to test out their products? This is where the company called Betabound comes in. It is a site that provides these tech companies a way to have their products tested.
They get people like you to become testers and you will have a chance to earn free products, money and other incentives for providing feedback on the tech products
There’s no way to tell what incentive you will be getting since this will really depend on the tech company and the product they want tested.
Some, though, claim to get about $15 – $20 worth of incentives per test, while others say they were able to get around $100 worth of incentives for a single test.
But is Betabound really a legitimate opportunity that will pay you just for testing tech products? Or is it just another scam?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
Betabound is a Legit Opportunity that Will Really Pay You
Betabound is a company that will collect and organize a wide variety of beta testing opportunities from all over the world and presents it to their community of testers.
The company’s FAQs page say that they don’t pay their testers, but they do provide other forms of incentives.
Research shows, though, that some people were able to earn some cash for it, but these are comments from people who tried the website last year.
It seems like the incentives that members will get is dependent on the tech company that is requiring the product testing. Betabound themselves don’t really pay anything.
From what I’ve seen so far, I can say that Betabound is a legit opportunity. There has been little to no issue at all about people not getting paid, but there are some issues with how long it takes them to provide the incentive.
As we progress further in this review, I’ll discuss in more detail how you can earn incentives from this website and what kind of incentive you can likely get from them.
Who Uses the Betabound Website?
The Betabound website is designed for two types of people with one being tech companies looking to have their products in beta phase to be tested first before launching it.
The other is people who like to be one of the first to be able to use a tech product before they are even launched in the market.
For tech companies, Betabound provides them with a great opportunity to have their products tested by people who are enthusiastic and unbiased.
This is because the site doesn’t really provide any monetary compensation to their testers. So the testers are not motivated to do the test because they are going to get paid, they do the test because they want to.
For testers, Betabound is a great site that provides an opportunity to try out tech products while they are still in the beta phase. This means you get to use it before the tech company makes it available in the market.
You might also get a chance to earn some incentives, like free products, gift cards, invitations to exclusive tests, and more.
Becoming a member is easy and free to do so. Though this site is available worldwide, a lot of the testing opportunities are catered more towards residents in the U.S.
In the next section, I’ll be discussing more in detail what kind of incentives you can likely get from this opportunity.
How Do You Earn with Betabound?
Now, the only way to earn with Betabound is through testing tech products and providing feedback. The company doesn’t really have any other way for you to earn with them.
When it comes to incentives, the website doesn’t really pay their testers anything for conducting the test on the tech products.
But, a lot of the tech companies that Betabound work with do provide incentives to people who are willing to test out their products and give honest feedback.
The reason why Betabound doesn’t really pay their testers is that they believe people won’t really be objective and honest with their feedback if they know they are getting paid for it.
They consider their testers as volunteers who are excited about learning new technologies and being able to try out new products before they are even released.
But this doesn’t mean you won’t get to earn anything, as mentioned above, there are a lot of tech companies that provide incentives for conducting a test.
The incentives are usually free products, gift cards, t-shirts, and other forms of incentives. There are likely even rare occasions where you will get to earn some money for doing a test.
But this is all not guaranteed, as it will really depend on the tech company that is providing the review. Now to get started, you would just need to provide an email address and verify it.
After that, you will be sent to a page where you will need to provide your name, username, date of birth, time zone, country, and your password.
Once you have created your account, you will be required to complete a basic profile. After you have completed this, you will now be redirected to your home page.
The first thing you need to do is to add test platforms that you have and complete its profile. It is important you answer it honestly and completely, as this will determine what kind of tests you will likely qualify for.
Now beta tests are not guaranteed, as this will likely depend on the test platforms you have and on the profile you provide there. Once you do get an invite, you need to act quickly since slots are limited.
The duration of a beta test will vary, as some can last a few hours, while some can take up to weeks to complete. There are even some tests that will take months for you to complete.
So it is important that you read thoroughly through the details of the beta testing before you apply and see if you can participate in it fully.
What I Like about Betabound
Now that we know more about Betabound and what they are able to offer, it is time to discuss what I liked about their opportunity.
- The first thing that I liked about Betabound is that it is free to join and it is available worldwide. There’s no need for you to pay for anything just to become a tester and you will be able to join regardless of where you live.
- Another thing that I liked about Betabound is that you will have a chance to get good incentives for completing product tests. This means not only will you get to test out new products, but you will also possibly get a good product or be rewarded in cash.
What I Disliked about Betabound
Of course, there are also a lot of things I didn’t like about Betabound, which I’ll discuss here.
- The first thing that I didn’t like about Betabound is that earnings are not guaranteed. Yes, you won’t always get any form of incentive for testing products. This is because incentives actually come from the website’s clients and not from Betabound. So if a tech company offers an incentive for testing their product, then you get to earn something. If they don’t have any incentive, then you don’t get anything.
- I also consider it a bad thing that incentives are not in the form of cash but in gift cards, free products, t-shirts, etc. Now, there’s really nothing wrong with getting products or other items, but nothing still beats getting money for doing some form of work.
- It’s also a bad thing that some tests will take a while for you to complete, for example, you may need to spend a certain time a day for a few weeks or more just to complete one test. This means you will really have to set a certain time daily for you to do the test, which can somehow mess up your schedule as well.
- Lastly, it’s bad enough that incentives are not guaranteed, but it is even worse that the company will take a while before they will send them to you. It’s not pleasant to wait a while for an incentive that you rightfully earned through your hard work.
Do I Recommend Betabound?
After learning more about Betabound and what it offers, I can say that it is something that I don’t really recommend unless you are someone who is really happy to test out products that have yet to come out.
My main reason for not recommending this is that incentives are not guaranteed. There will be times where you really won’t get anything for taking the time to test out products and provide feedback.
You will really need to enjoy trying out new products in order to be happy with what this site is offering. Another reason I don’t recommend them is that the incentives they provide are not really in cash.
Sure, there are some people who were able to earn some money here, but that was last year. Looking at Betabound’s site, their FAQs clearly states that there is no cash payment for testers.
My guess is that some of their clients will likely offer cash as an incentive, but there are probably few opportunities like that.
If you are looking for ways to make money or earn rewards, then Betabound might not be the opportunity for you. There are a lot of better opportunities out there that can provide consistent payment.
- Is Getupside App Legit?
- Is Transcribeme Legit?
- Is Digital Reflection Panel Legit?
- Is Google Opinion Rewards Survey Legit?
- Is E Research Global Legit?
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- 3 Sites That Pay You to Recommend Company Or Product Names - October 4, 2021
- A List of Scam Websites - October 4, 2021
- What is BritishFx Funds? Discovering the Hidden Truth About What is BritishFx - October 4, 2021