- 1 What Is Digital Altitude?
- 2 Who’s Digital Altitude For?
- 3 Who is Michael Force?
- 4 Digital Altitude Compensation Plan
- 5 How Do You Make Money With Digital Altitude?
- 6 ASPIRE Memberships : Walker, Hiker & Climber
- 7 Product based sales (One Time Payment)
- 8 What I liked about Digital Altitude
- 9 Help to close sales
- 10 Earn Higher Commissions
- 11 Training Provided
- 12 What I didn’t like about Digital Altitude
- 13 20% cut on commissions
- 14 Buying the products to qualify
- 15 Products are too expensive
- 16 Having to upgrade
- 17 Finally
- 18 Digital Altitude Products
- 19 Aspire Walker: $37/Monthly:
- 20 Aspire Hiker: $67/Monthly
- 21 Aspire Climber: $127/Monthly
- 22 BASE Membership
- 23 RISE Membership
- 24 ASCEND Membership
- 25 PEAK Membership
- 26 Day 1 Agenda
- 27 Day 2 Agenda
- 28 Day 3 Agenda
- 29 Day 4 Agenda
- 30 Day 5 Agenda
- 31 APEX MEMBERSHIP
- 32 Day 1 Agenda
- 33 Day 2 Agenda
- 34 Day 3 Agenda
- 35 Day 4 Agenda
- 36 Day 5 Agenda
- 37 Day 6 Agenda
- 38 Day 7 Agenda
- 39 Related Articles
What Is Digital Altitude?
Digital Altitude is a high ticket program with a number of products that provide you with training to build an online business.
One of the biggest problems with MLM businesses is being able to generate enough leads on a daily basis to sell products or services.
So what Digital Altitude does is to package up products, in the form of training, that will enable you to both generate your own leads as well as earn a commission at the same time.
So it’s a win, win, situation for all concerned.
But is it?
I take a look into Digital Altitude to find out what the real deal is and whether it is a legit business opportunity or another pyramid scheme.
I also answer a question that no one else is asking, that could be the difference between making a lot of money and NOT making any at all.
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
Related : Origami Owl Review
Who’s Digital Altitude For?
Well, I’d like to say that it is for anyone and everyone, but the truth is, that’s simply not the case.
It really comes down to how much you can afford to spend on the products.
The products were designed by Internet Marketing expert Michael Force, who is quite a well known Internet Marketer, and I go into a more detail on Michael in a minute, so that you get an impression of who created the products.
Since the products are designed to help build your business and generate leads for you, you won’t be able to do this successfully without purchasing enough of the products to learn how to do it.
So it’s sort of a catch 22 situation, in that in order for you to make any money from the program, you first need to spend a chunk of your own first.
Which is cool … and I’m a big advocate of spending money on education, so long as it helps to fast track your learning.
However, starting at $597 for the BASE membership and $27,997 for the top membership, it puts this program into financial perspective for you.
If you haven’t got that type of money to spend on the training, then, it’s probably not the program for you AT THE MOMENT.
If you do have the money, then it might be worth considering.
Having said that, there are other programs equally as good, if not better, for a fraction, and I mean a fraction ($49 per month) of the price.
Find out the program I recommend here.
Who is Michael Force?
So going back to the creator of the Digital Altitude.
Understanding Michael’s background gives us some insight of whether Michael knows what he’s talking about since he created the products that you would be purchasing.
So Michael or “Mack” was a former US Marine but then got into Internet Marketing, with a number of affiliate marketing companies over a decade ago.
Working for an affiliate marketing company doesn’t mean that you’re an expert in making money online, however Michael built his first multi-million dollar Internet business before the age of 27.
So I guess that’s saying something.
It’s one thing to know how to make millions yourself, but does he know how to teach others how to make money online?
Because that’s effectively what you’d be purchasing, (his expert advice).
So apparently from reading a number of testimonials, Michael has helped several people earn 6 and 7 figures.
So maybe he knows a thing or two about making money online.
Related : 4Life Product Review
Digital Altitude Compensation Plan
So with any program, it comes down to dollars and cents.
Here’s a quick run down of what the compensation plan is comprised of.
NOTE : I go into what’s included in each product at the end of this review if you’re interested.
But in terms of dollars and cents, it goes like this.
How Do You Make Money With Digital Altitude?
ASPIRE Memberships : Walker, Hiker & Climber
The payment breakdowns are a little unique with the ASPIRE memberships because there are three levels.
- The Walker Membership : costs $37 dollars, you make 40% commission on a 1 tier payout.
- The Hiker Membership : costs $67 dollars a month, you get 50% commission on a 2 tier payout. The breakdown is 40% for tier 1 and 10% on tier 2.
- The Climber Membership : costs $127 a month and you make 60% commission on a 3 tier payout. You get 45% on tier 1, 10% on tier 2 and 5% on tier 3.
3 Tier Payment Plan Breakdown:
- Tier 1: 45% Commission on the members you personally enroll.
- Tier 2: 10% Commission on members enrolled by your Tier 1’s.
- Tier 3: 5% Commission on members enrolled by your Tier 2’s.
This makes it important to at least purchase the Climber Membership so that you can capitalize on all 3 tiers.
If you don’t, you can miss out on some serious cash; especially on the top level memberships.
Keep in mind that with all of the memberships, there is a 20% reduction in payout if you need help closing the sale.
Product based sales (One Time Payment)
- BASE: 60% commissions on the 3 Tier payment plan. You make a total of $240 with every Base Membership you sell.
- RISE: 60% commissions on the 3 Tier payment plan. You make $1,200 with every Rise Membership you sell. Further breakdown looks more like this: Tier 1 commission: $900, Tier 2 commission: $200, Tier 3 commission: $100.
- ASCEND: 60% commissions on the 3 Tier payment plan. You make $6,000 with every Ascend Membership you sell. Tier 1 commission: $4,500, Tier 2 commission: $1,000, Tier 3 commission: $500.
- PEAK: 60% commissions on the 3 Tier payment plan. You make $10,200 with every Peak Membership you sell. Tier 1 commission: $7,650, Tier 2 commission: $1,700, Tier 3 commission: $850.
- APEX: 60% commissions on the 3 Tier payment plan. You make $16,800 with every Apex Membership you sell. Tier 1 commission: $12,600, Tier 2 commission: $2,800, Tier 3 commission: $1,400.
The most important part of earning commission of a sale is that you must purchase the membership that is equivalent to the sale. For example, if you are a Peak member and you sell an Apex membership, your sponsor gets the fruits of your labor.
Related : Ava Anderson Products Review
What I liked about Digital Altitude
Help to close sales
Your coach will help to close a sale for you.
I mean … that’s pretty cool, especially if you don’t have any sales experience behind you to close the sale yourself.
This will allow you to make sales without having the skills to do so yourself.
Having said that, there is a BUT associated with getting help from your coach as I explain in the section on what I didn’t like about Digital Altitude.
Earn Higher Commissions
Higher priced products means that you can earn a lot more money for the time you invest.
Earning more money is a good thing – right?
I believe from researching the program that the training and the information provided in the training is of high quality.
I haven’t looked into any of the products in detail to substantiate this claim, but let’s say, since Michael has spent a year creating the product and invested a million dollars to create the product, that the information is sound.
Let’s say that his information is sound, which I believe it is, just like anything, you’ll still need to put it into action to be successful.
What I didn’t like about Digital Altitude
20% cut on commissions
If your coach helps you to close a sale then you earn 20% less.
I guess 40% on a sale instead of 60% is better than zero percent because you couldn’t close a sale.
And whilst I believe your coach should be compensated for their time and effort, I still don’t like giving away 20%, given I did the work to get the person in the first place.
If you don’t have any sales experience, then (for this system) to work, you’ll have to invest your time and effort into getting the experience.
It’s makes more financial sense to do so.
Buying the products to qualify
In order for you to qualify to earn the commission on each membership level you will have to spend the money to buy the product first.
That’s cool, BUT think about this for a moment ….
Why don’t they simply offer you less commission on any product you sell if you don’t own the product.
I mean, if they did, then they will make money and so will you, whether you bought the product or not.
So it would be a win / win situation – right?
Even if you get paid a smaller amount of money, you’re still winning and they’re still winning.
I mean, at the end of the day, that customer is yours – right?
So the question to ask yourself is this …
You bought the person into Digital Altitude, and that person bought products as a result of your hard work.
Why then, does someone else get the commission from the work you’ve done (to get them in), just because you didn’t buy the products?
I mean … any which way you look at it, they’re still your customer.
But in this business model, if you don’t purchase the products, then sudden they become your sponsors customer, and your sponsor benefits from the work you’ve done, because they get the commission.
So I have a theory as to why this might be the case and it goes something like this.
To sell high ticket items you need the purchaser to be highly motivated.
The more money your customer spends the higher the stakes.
You have to create some sense of urgency and be reminded of taking a set of actions (namely purchasing the products) on an on going basis.
It’s almost like the beginning stages of a toothache.
You know … when there’s a dull pain that throbs, and it starts off as nothing really, but then the momentum of the pain grows until you have to take action and go to your Dentist.
The solution to creating urgency that keeps prodding you to spend more money with Digital Altitude is to create an artificial scenario that sets up a mind hack.
They simply tell you that someone else will benefit from your hard work if you don’t take action now.
Which is to say – buy these products now or miss out on YOUR potential income.
Products are too expensive
The products are really expensive, the cheapest being the BASE membership starting at $597 and $1997 for the RISE membership.
When you start getting into the 10’s of thousands of dollars for the next three membership levels (ASCEND – $9997, PEAK – $16997 and APEX membership – $27997), it’s like – what the.
But then you find out that they’re live events spanning over a number of days.
BUT still, it’s a lot of dough.
I guess this is relative to what you might be used to spending on courses or live training events.
Having to upgrade
There’s will always be an on going sense of having to upgrade to the next package and so on and so on.
You will be constantly thinking that the reason why you’re not experiencing success is because you don’t know enough, so the logic tells you – the more you learn the quicker you’d become successful. When in fact you might already know enough and what is missing is enough ACTION.
Related : Is 5linx a Scam?
So here’s the thing …
Do I think Digital Altitude is a scam or a legit way to make money online?
Well, I think you need to look at it from two perspectives.
As an affiliate who could potentially earn a lot of money, or a person who is wanting to use the training to make money.
Yes, you will be able to potentially earn a lot of money as an affiliate by selling the products. So if you’re in it for the money, then this is a good way to go about it.
If you’re in it for the training and wanting to learn how to build a business online, then you’re paying way too much.
You can learn how to do everything Digital Altitude shows you here and at a fraction of the price as mentioned previously.
Let me know if you have had some experience with Digital Altitude, by leaving a comment below.
Digital Altitude Products
If you’re still reading, if you remember I did mention that I would give you an in-depth review of the products and well here they are.
Aspire Walker: $37/Monthly:
- 40% commission
- 1 tier payout
- Members Area
- Start Up Training Videos
Aspire Hiker: $67/Monthly
- Up to 50% Commission
- 2 Tiers of Payout
- Members Area
- Start-Up Training Videos
- Weekly Training
- Monthly Conference Calls
- Additional Sales Funnels
- Client For Life Coaches
- Tools & Resources
Aspire Climber: $127/Monthly
- 3 Tiers of Payout
- Members Area
- Up to 60% Commission
There is nothing more difficult than getting your business started and heading in the right direction. The Base Membership focuses on start-up and provides you with training on how to form a strong foundation and focus on future success.
Section 1: Prepare
- Module #1: Setting appropriate business goals and preparing a successful path.
- Module #2: The fundamentals, ranging from business planning to accounting.
- Module #3: Attractive branding and designs.
- Module #4: The importance of web presence for increased traffic.
Section 2: Launch
- Module #5: Launching a business that attracts customer.
- Module #6: Creating a social media program.
- Module #7: Driving results with the 5 key secrets of analytics.
- Module #8: 5 things entrepreneurs need to do when starting a business.
Section 3: Grow
- Module #9: Long term profits.
- Module #10: Establishing a captivating customer experience.
- Module #11: Building a dedicated customer base that values your word.
- Module #12: Building automated systems.
The Base Membership is $597, which is a one-time fee with no monthly charges unless you choose to add on.
To some entrepreneurs, this one-time fee sounds like a lot of money, but it’s relative to how much you’re used to paying for courses.
The beauty of the next few training packages is that they are one-time fees, which means that it is the only investment you will have to make.
Considering that these training programs are proclaimed to be college level in nature, the fees are minuscule in comparison to college tuition; just a little food for thought.
The Rise Membership is a one-time fee of $1997. As you can see, the prices of each membership package drastically increase.
This is partly due to the fact that each upgrade is even more intense than the last. If you take a look at the details of this program, the sections prepare you by planning the path for success.
This is done by understanding your customers, such as their wants and needs.
The Rise Membership also teaches you the importance of sales writing which is essential for successful internet marketing.
These writing skills will then be perfected by focusing on attracting more clients with specific words and phrases. This membership also teaches you the importance of joint ventures and referrals.
Section 1: Commit
- Module #1: Committing to success.
- Module #2: Creating the perfect mindset.
- Module #3: Using irregular markets to your benefit.
- Module #4: Defining the 80/20 rule of customers.
Section 2: Customer
- Module #5: Identifying emotional triggers of customers.
- Module #6: Identifying and attracting customers.
- Module #7: Lower customer acquisition costs with direct response.
- Module #8: Becoming a great Educational Marketer.
Section 3: Create
- Module #9: Creating a brand name
- Module #10: Triggering desire with your customers.
- Module #11: How to ensure repeat sales.
- Module #12: Creating a free front end product.
Section 4: Words
- Module #13: Creating high-converting headlines that generate sales.
- Module #14: How to build credibility and trust.
- Module #15: Creating copy that will sell.
- Module #16: Creating a marketing message.
Section 5: Parners
- Module #17: Creating Ads that generate sales.
- Module #18: How to find the right partners.
- Module #19: Easy steps to more referrals.
The Ascend Membership is a one-time $9997 fee. This is some serious money, no matter who is considering the costs. It is a 3 day live event in Vegas.
Day 1 Agenda
- Top 5 Most Profitable Traffic Sources
- 6 Strategies To Scale Traffic: How to scale your traffic from a small initial trickle all the way up to millions of hits.
- 7-Figure Conversion Hacks
- 3 Powerful Funnel Formulas
Day 2 Agenda
- The Power Of A Personal Brand
- How To Tell Your Story
- Finding The Guru In You
- How To Master Video
Day 3 Agenda
- Increase Conversions With Analytics
- How To Create Amazing Content
- How To Work Smarter With Outsourcing
- How To Build A Team
The Peak Membership costs a one-time fee of $16,997. A five day live event.
Day 1 Agenda
- How To Scale Your Digital Business
- Creating Joint Ventures
- Adding Massive Value
- Find The Best Talent
Day 2 Agenda
- 6 Strategies For Awesome Accounting
- Creating A Solid Organization
- Motivating A Winning Team
- Prepare Your Legal Entity
Day 3 Agenda
- 7 Sales Growth Strategies
- Creating Powerful Presentations
- Creating Customers for Life
- The Power of Influence
Day 4 Agenda
- Time Management & Productivity
- Create More Efficiency In Your Business
- How To Automate 80% Of Your Business
- Create More Time Freedom
Day 5 Agenda
- How To Raise More Capital
- Create More Cashflow
- The 5 Big Financial Mistakes To Avoid
- How 7-Figure Earners Did It
This membership is the highest product at a cost of $27,997. It is a seven day live event.
Day 1 Agenda
- How To Become Financially Free
- How To Create Additional Income
- Build Streams Of Cash Flow
- Secure Your Retirement Income
Day 2 Agenda
- How the rich get richer
- Fund your investments with opm
- Take control of your financial future
- How to beat Wall Street
Day 3 Agenda
- Boost your financial IQ
- Leverage secrets
- Invest like the rich
- Create long term wealth strategies
Day 4 Agenda
- The inner game of wealth
- How to stay wealthy for life
- You financial thermostat
- The law of attraction
Day 5 Agenda
- Win the credit score game
- How to create your own bank
- Create a tax free retirement
- How the rich use IRA’s
Day 6 Agenda
- Awesome asset protection
- Ultra rich legal tax strategies
- Risk management tactics
- Annuity analysis
Day 7 Agenda
- Rising real estate
- Hidden markets & no money down
- Wholesaling & rehabbing profits
- Time tested tax liens
- It Works Company Review
- Jeunesse Global Business Review
- Nerium Review – Legit Products Or Giant Hoax
- Lularoe Review – Legit Clothing MLM Or Scam
- Le-Vel Thrive Experience Review – Legit or 8 Week Scam?
- Melaleuca Review – Legit Company or Scam Benefits?
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- 3 Sites That Pay You to Recommend Company Or Product Names - October 4, 2021
- A List of Scam Websites - October 4, 2021
- What is BritishFx Funds? Discovering the Hidden Truth About What is BritishFx - October 4, 2021