A lot of people are now turning to the internet when it comes to opportunities to earn extra income or opportunities to replace their day jobs.
And why not? For years, the internet has actually provided a lot of opportunities for people to make money online. Some opportunities provide a good source of extra income to supplement your day job.
But other opportunities can end up becoming a replacement for your day job. The most common money-making opportunity you can find on the internet, though, is answering surveys.
A lot of websites out there are offering surveys as their main, or at least, one of the opportunities that they have for you to make money on their respective sites.
Though they are common, not all of them are made equal, as there are also a lot of survey sites that are considered a scam or a waste of time.
For this review, we’ll be discussing a site called QuickRewards Networks. It’s a Get-Paid-To (GPT) site that provides you with an opportunity to earn rewards for answering surveys or doing other tasks.
The site pays in three ways, in cash, points, or tokens. The payment you will get will depend on the kind of task that you complete.
Since the site pays in different ways, it seems hard to really gauge how much you are likely to make. But from the looks of it, you can expect to earn about $10 to $20 a month with this opportunity.
But is QuickRewards Network really a legit opportunity or a scam?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
- 1 QuickRewards Network Surveys is a Legit Opportunity
- 2 Who Uses QuickRewards Network Survey?
- 3 How Do You Make Money with QuickRewards Network Surveys?
- 4 What I Liked about QuickRewards Network Surveys
- 5 What I Disliked about QuickRewards Network
- 6 Do I Recommend QuickRewards Network
- 7 Related
QuickRewards Network Surveys is a Legit Opportunity
QuickRewards Network is one of the oldest GPT sites on the internet. It started in 2002 and it offers various ways for you to make money. The main opportunity they have is answering surveys.
The site pays in three different ways cash, points, or tokens. The payment you will get will depend on the kind of task that you will be completing.
So it’s important that you look at the task first and see what their payment will be and see if you are okay with it.
Based on my impression of the site, I can say that it is a legitimate opportunity. The site does provide people with opportunities to earn rewards completing various activities.
There has also been a lot of positive feedback from members who use the site. Despite all of these things, there are still some issues with QuickRewards Network.
One of the main complaints that members have with this site is that it sends too many emails. There have also been complaints about the site suspending or terminating accounts.
I’ll be discussing these issues in more detail, as we progress further in this review.
Who Uses QuickRewards Network Survey?
The QuickRewards Network website is designed for two types of people with one being people like you who are looking for opportunities to make money online.
The other types are businesses and organizations who are looking for ways to engage with customers and potential customers.
For organizations, QuickRewards offers various ways that they can engage with people. They can conduct surveys, provide short videos, have offers, and so on.
They can also choose to advertise on the site if they have ads that they want people to see. For people like you, the site offers a lot of different ways to earn rewards.
You can earn from answering surveys, completing offers, watching videos, shopping, and so on. The site will pay you in various ways, depending on the task that you complete.
You can earn in cash, points, or tokens. The points you earn can also be converted into cash or other gift certificates, while tokens can be used for subscriptions.
Becoming a member is easy and free to do so. You just need to be a resident of the U.S., and Canada to be able to participate.
I’ll discuss in more detail the registration process in the next section, as well as the different ways you can earn on the site.
How Do You Make Money with QuickRewards Network Surveys?
The QuickRewards Network Surveys offers various opportunities to make money on the website. But the main opportunity they have is answering surveys.
Now, there are two ways to get paid when it comes to surveys, one is in cash while the other is in QuickPoints. The payment you will get will depend on the survey provider.
To begin, you need to become a member of QuickRewards first. You will just be required to fill out a form where your personal information will be required.
Next, you’ll need to answer some questions about your household. Once you are done, you will just need to confirm your email and then you can begin.
Now, the first opportunity to earn will be answering surveys. There are two options when it comes to surveys, one are the surveys that come from Peanut Labs, while the other comes from QuickRewards.
The Peanut Labs surveys pay in points, while the QuickRewards survey pays in cash. The amount of pay won’t be high, as you can likely expect to earn about $0.50 to $1 per survey only.
Another opportunity to earn is by watching videos. The site offers various video opportunities that you can take advantage of. The site pays in points for each video that you watch. The number of points earned depends on the video.
Another way to earn at QuickRewards is by completing offers. The site has a lot of different offers available, some are paid and some are free.
The paid offers will usually require you to spend money purchasing or subscribing to something. You will be paid in QuickPoints for completing offers and the number of points you earn will depend on the offer.
Paid offers likely pay more. For offers that pay 5,000 points or more, you will need to email QuickRewards about it with the confirmation of your purchase or sign up in order to get credited.
The site also allows you to earn whenever you shop. The site has partnered with a lot of online shopping stores and buying from them will earn you some cash back. The cashback you can get is about 2% to 5%. There are some stores that offer as much as 10% cashback.
If you like playing games, QuickRewards also provides an option to earn while you play.
The site has a Trivia Game where you are given a question a day with four multiple-choice answers. You just need to correctly answer it and earn 50 points.
The site has other games available, but none of them provide an opportunity to earn. They are only there for added fun. But they will be part of the Daily Checklist you need to complete to earn bonus tokens.
QuickRewards will also be offering a referral system soon. But for now, it’s still under construction.
So what can you do with all your earnings? Well, the good thing here is that the site doesn’t have a minimum cashout when you withdraw for money.
Yes, you can request for a PayPal withdrawal, even if your balance is below $1. You can expect to receive your money within 72 hours after you made the request. The points you earn can be converted to cash, but you have to take note that 100 points equal to $0.01.
Your earnings can also be converted into gift certificates. You just need to reach the amount needed to withdraw. The tokens you earn can only be redeemed for magazine subscription from the Best Deal Magazine website or movie tickets from Regal Entertainment Group.
Now as mentioned above, the site also has some issues that members are complaining about. There are a few who have complained about getting disqualified from surveys all the time.
There are also a few who complained about the site closing their accounts without any reason or notification. These are just a few complaints, though, which means these are just isolated cases.
The major complaint that people have is that the site has been sending too many emails. You are likely to receive at least 1 email a day, but a lot of the complainants say they get a hundred or more emails in a day. This is a lot of emails, which can make using your email a big chore.
It would likely be best to use an email address that you don’t use for work/business or personal to avoid experiencing this problem.
What I Liked about QuickRewards Network Surveys
Now that we know more about QuickRewards Network and what they offer, it’s time to talk about what I liked with this opportunity.
- The first thing I liked about QuickRewards Network is that they have no minimum cashout requirement when you are requesting for a PayPal withdrawal. This, I believe, is one of the best things that they are offering members. You can easily request for a withdrawal, even with just $0.50 in your account. No need to wait that long to try and reach the minimum cashout requirement.
- Another thing that I liked about QuickRewards Network is that the site offers various opportunities for you to make money. You need to just rely on answering surveys to earn, you can complete offers, play games, watch videos, and more in order to earn on the site.
- I also like that QuickRewards Network has different options when it comes to withdrawing their rewards. You can choose to get paid via PayPal or gift certificates coming from a variety of brands. Having options is always good since it gives you the freedom to really choose the rewards you want.
What I Disliked about QuickRewards Network
As good and appealing as the opportunity that QuickRewards Network presents, there are also things about the site that I didn’t really like.
- The first thing that I didn’t like about QuickRewards Network is that the design of the website is already outdated, making it cluttered and a bit confusing to navigate around.
- Another thing I didn’t like about QuickRewards Network is that there are a lot of complaints that the site sends too many emails. This can cause havoc with your personal or work/business email, as you will have a hard time finding important emails as the site will spam you with hundreds of emails a day.
- I’m also not a fan of the site’s low-income potential, considering it has a variety of opportunities available to make money. You can really only expect to earn $10 a month with this opportunity. If you are lucky, you can probably reach $20 to $25. But earning more than that is close to impossible.
- I also didn’t like that QuickRewards Network is only available to U.S. and Canadian residents, as there are likely a lot of people that could have benefited with the opportunity that the site is offering.
Do I Recommend QuickRewards Network
After learning more about QuickRewards Network and what it is bringing to the table, I can say that it is a site that is worth checking out.
I don’t fully recommend the site because the negatives about it are something that is hard to ignore, especially the ones about the spammy emails and the site’s low-income potential.
However, I also recognize the positives that it has, which is why I recommend that you check it out see for yourself.
Just remember not to expect to get rich with this site or expect it to replace your day job. If getting rich is your goal, then QuickRewards Network is not for you. You’re better off looking for a different opportunity.
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- Let Me Show You How To Start a Blog & Make Money In JUST 5 Days - June 5, 2021
- Super Affiliate Machine: Is it Legit Or A Scam? We Review It - November 4, 2020
- Newbies Business Affiliate Guide - October 17, 2020