Answering surveys are considered as one of the most common opportunities that you can find online when it comes to making money.
There are a lot of websites out there that offer surveys as their main, or at least, one of the opportunities they have to make money online.
This opportunity is so common that it is not reserved just for websites. There are also a lot of mobile apps out there that has a survey as their sole or one of the opportunities they have to make money.
But like websites, these money-making apps are not created equally. There are also a lot of apps that are considered a scam or a waste of time.
To help you avoid these types of apps, we conduct reviews on money-making opportunities for both apps and websites. We identify which of them is worth your time and which of them is not.
For this review, we’ll be talking about an app called QuickThoughts. It’s a Get-Paid-To (GPT) app, where it offers several opportunities for you to earn rewards.
You can earn answering surveys or completing assignments or tasks. The app pays in currency, which you can redeem for gift cards. You just need to reach the minimum cashout threshold.
The value of the rewards you can earn here will depend on several factors. It seems like you can expect to earn about $10 to $30 worth of rewards.
But is the QuickThoughts app really a legit opportunity or is it just another scam to avoid?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
- 1 QuickThoughts App is a Legit Opportunity To Earn Rewards But Has Issues
- 2 Who Uses the QuickThoughts App?
- 3 How Do You Earn Rewards with the QuickThoughts App?
- 4 What I Liked about the QuickThoughts App
- 5 What I Disliked about the QuickThoughts App
- 6 Do I Recommend QuickThoughts App?
- 7 Other Interesting Posts
QuickThoughts App is a Legit Opportunity To Earn Rewards But Has Issues
QuickThoughts is a GPT app that allows you to earn doing various activities. The app will pay you in cash for each activity that you are able to complete.
The cash earned can be redeemed for gift cards once you have reached the minimum requirement to redeem.
Based on what I’ve seen about the app, I can say that it is a legitimate opportunity. The app does provide you with paid surveys or assignments and you will really earn cash for completing them.
The app also delivers the rewards that you earn, once you have reached the minimum amount of cash needed to withdraw.
However, there are a lot of complaints about the QuickThoughts app from members. Some members have complained that their accounts have been frozen or they have been locked out.
Some complained that the number of opportunities to earn start to decrease after their first withdrawal. I’ll be discussing these issues in more detail as we progress further in this review.
Who Uses the QuickThoughts App?
The QuickThoughts App is designed to be used by two groups of people with one group being businesses and organizations looking to gather data and information from people.
The other group are people like you who are looking for opportunities to earn some rewards using only their mobile devices.
For organizations, the app offers opportunities to get people’s opinions. The app can conduct surveys or provide shopping assignments that people can participate in to help gather the required data and opinion.
For people like you, QuickThoughts offer an opportunity to earn rewards just for completing certain tasks. You will be paid in cash for each survey or assignment that you are able to complete.
The cash earned can be redeemed for gift cards, once you have reached the minimum withdrawal requirement.
Becoming a member is simple and free to do so. You just need to download the app and register. The opportunity is available in several countries.
In the next section, I’ll discuss more about the registration process, as well as the opportunities the app offers to earn rewards.
How Do You Earn Rewards with the QuickThoughts App?
The QuickThoughts app offers two ways to earn rewards, but the main way to do it is by answering the different surveys the app offers.
You will be paid in cash for each survey that you are able to complete. The cash you earn can be redeemed for gift cards, once you have reached the minimum requirement to withdraw.
To begin, you would first need to download the QuickThoughts app. You can do this from the website or from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
It is free to download the app, and it is available in several countries. You just need to check the Play or App store to see if it is available in your country.
After downloading the app, you can register by providing all the required information. Registering is free so you won’t need to worry about paying for anything.
After registering, you just need to validate your email then you are all set to earn. The good thing about this app is that you don’t need to wait for a notification to arrive to inform you that there is a survey available.
The app has a Find a Survey section, where it will automatically look for the available surveys that you can participate in.
You will just be required to answer some screening questions and the app will find a survey fit for you. The app is able to connect you to thousands of online survey sources.
This means you can expect at least 1 survey you can qualify for. The amount of money you can earn will depend on the length, topic, and difficulty of the survey. You can expect to earn $0.50 to $3 per survey.
You can also expect a survey length of 5 to 30 minutes.
Aside from answering surveys, QuickThoughts also allows you to earn through Shopping Assignments.
The kind of assignments you will get will vary, as there will be times you will be required to be a mystery shopper and visit certain stores in your area and perform certain tasks and answer questions after.
Sometimes you will be asked to take pictures of certain products in the stores that you visit. There will also be times the assignment involves dining in a restaurant and so on.
The amount of money you can earn will depend on the kind of assignment you will be doing. The frequency of getting an assignment will depend on your location.
So what will you do with all your earnings? Well, you can redeem them for various gift cards, like Amazon, that the site offers. You just need to reach at least $10 to be able to do so.
Unfortunately, the site doesn’t have an option to redeem for cash. So you will just have to settle for gift cards.
As mentioned above, there have been a lot of complaints from members, particularly about their accounts being frozen or being locked out.
The app’s FAQs page says that accounts being frozen are the result of them detecting counterfeit behavior. Now it’s possible that some of these complainants had unknowingly violated some of the app’s rules.
But the suspicious thing about this is that a lot of these complainants say this happened after they reached the minimum cashout threshold.
It seems the app is trying not to pay these people hence their accounts are frozen or suspended. In relation to this, there have also been complaints about the opportunity to earn declining.
This usually happens after withdrawing for the first time, as a lot of the complainant said that the app seems to be preventing them to withdraw again after just a couple of days.
Once their accounts reach $7 or $8, the opportunity starts to decline to make it harder for them to reach the minimum cashout threshold.
I would like to say that these issues are just isolated cases, but since there are a lot of complaints, it’s hard to ignore. Hopefully, QuickThoughts can solve this issue as soon as possible.
What I Liked about the QuickThoughts App
Now that we know what QuickThoughts app is and what they are offering, it’s time to discuss what I liked about this opportunity.
- The first thing that I liked about QuickThoughts is that it offers two ways to earn on the app. It’s good that you don’t have to just rely on surveys in order to earn, as you can also earn from doing shopping assignments. This means that you will have more chances of reaching the minimum withdrawal limit faster.
- Another thing I liked about QuickThoughts is that you won’t have to wait for the app to send you a notification about survey opportunities. The app has a function that allows you to search for available surveys that you can participate in. This is great since it allows you to be in control on when you want to answer surveys.
- I also like that it is simple and free to be a member of QuickThoughts. You don’t need to worry about filling out long application forms or paying for anything when you join.
What I Disliked about the QuickThoughts App
Of course, not everything is good with the QuickThoughts app, as there are also things that I didn’t like about this opportunity.
- The first thing that I didn’t like about QuickThoughts is that the app doesn’t have an option for you to withdraw your earnings in cash. You can only redeem your earnings for gift cards so the rewards you get here will be limited.
- Another thing that I didn’t like about QuickThoughts is the many complaints coming from members that somehow shows the site is trying not to pay people their rewards. From freezing accounts once it reaches the minimum threshold, to decreasing the opportunities to earn when the account is near the minimum threshold. It’s hard to ignore these complaints and say they are just isolated cases, considering there are a lot of them. Hopefully, the app can fix this issue before their popularity starts to decline.
Do I Recommend QuickThoughts App?
After learning more about the QuickThoughts App and what they are offering, I can say that it is an opportunity that I don’t really recommend. But you could check it out.
The reason I don’t really recommend the opportunity is because of the many complaints coming from members about the app freezing accounts and declining the number of available surveys.
This is not a good look, as it somehow shows that the app is trying to find ways to avoid paying some of their members.
Though not everyone experiences the issue, it’s still not a good sign that there are still a number of members who experience it.
You might be one of the unlucky ones who experience this issue, which is why I don’t recommend it. But it does have some good upsides, which is why you could still check it out if you want.
Just remember not to expect to earn any money here, since the app doesn’t have an option to withdraw in cash.
Other Interesting Posts
- DoorDash Make Money As A Delivery Person
- Stash Invest App Review. Is It Legit?
- Rodan And Fields Serum Review
- Acorns Review Scam
- Ebates Coupon Code Review
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- Let Me Show You How To Start a Blog & Make Money In JUST 5 Days - June 5, 2021
- Super Affiliate Machine: Is it Legit Or A Scam? We Review It - November 4, 2020
- Newbies Business Affiliate Guide - October 17, 2020